+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for CAQ

Geneviève01

Nov 16, 2018
My classes starts on the 14th of January and I still haven’t gotten my CAQ. Anyone in the same situation?? Document was received on the 13th of Nov. Any idea on when I would be getting it?!

Reactions: Veenij

arvin495

Nov 23, 2018
I finished online application on November 2nd and got everything mailed with FedEx and it was received by Quebec on 9th November but heard nothing yet
Now it’s taking 25 business days to get CAQ as the application flow is too heavy. I think you might got it by now.

ChykkiC

Nov 15, 2018
Merry Christmas everyone! Urgent pls!
I am here again... please can someone help me with advice. I have not gotten my CAQ till now and my lecture starts Jan 7th. Because of the CAQ delay i have neither apply for the study permit nor book flight for the journey...please what can you advise me to do if you are in such situation?

Sep 12, 2018
Merry Christmas everyone! Urgent pls!
I am here again... please can someone help me with advice. I have not gotten my CAQ till now and my lecture starts Jan 7th. Because of the CAQ delay i have neither apply for the study permit nor book flight for the journey...please what can you advise me to do if you are in such situation?
Brother u can defer it to may intake.....

A_DULRAS

Dec 25, 2018
Hello,
I recently got admission in Concordia university for a Jan 2019 program. Unfortunately i have deferred my admission to Fall 2019(beginning September) due to delayed travel process (especially Caq which im still waiting for). Hopefully, if my study permit is approved in January, can i go in February to settle in??
My point is that "is it possible for me to be denied entry to Canada bcos February is too early??"
Or
Must i wait until few months to resumption before leaving for Canada??
I really need help on this asap.
Anybody . Thanks in advance.