+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for CAQ

Geneviève01

Nov 16, 2018
Still waiting for my CAQ, I applied online the 7th of Nov. and my documents got there on the 13th of Nov. I havent even gotten any update confirming a receipt of document. My university commences on the 14th of January and it takes a while to get a visa from Nigeria. Anyone in similar situation. I am trying my best not to panic!

manvirgarcha

Dec 8, 2018
HELP !!!!!!
i am in huge confusion about my education eligibility for new quebec arrima program2018. i m M.B.A. ....do i qualify for quebec demand list( or area of training) ?? because i only see Executive Master Of Business Administration in their list of schooling in Arrima. i am trying to clam 9 points for the section B( business admin.(bach.) of quebec list of demand. please any advise or help appreciated

manvirgarcha

Dec 8, 2018
HELP !!!!!!
hey guyz i really need help no body seems to care about my question,,i am in a huge confusion about my education eligibility for new quebec arrima program2018. i m M.B.A. ....do i qualify for quebec demand list( or area of training) ?? because i only see Executive Master Of Business Administration in their list of schooling in Arrima. i am trying to clam 9 points for the section B( business admin.(bach.) of quebec list of demand. please any advise or help appreciated