+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for CAQ

globe456

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
HELP !!!!!!
hey guyz i really need help no body seems to care about my question,,i am in a huge confusion about my education eligibility for new quebec arrima program2018. i m M.B.A. ....do i qualify for quebec demand list( or area of training) ?? because i only see Executive Master Of Business Administration in their list of schooling in Arrima. i am trying to clam 9 points for the section B( business admin.(bach.) of quebec list of demand. please any advise or help appreciated
Hey
Sorry I don't know about such kind of case.

ChykkiC

Nov 15, 2018
I got an update from the immigration about receipt of documents and a document is missing.....
How do I relate to them about it since I have the missing document in my possession.....the doc is that declaration paper where you will append your signature and affix a passport which I didn't receive on time before I mailed the other documents without it to them.
Should I called them to ask how to send it....please someone help me I need advice asap...

Milangrgnepal

May 5, 2018
I'm from nepal.I have been applied a farm worker in Quebec.my application for lmia been released 15 feb 2018 till date 10dec 2018. we didn't received any information about lmia approval.its almost 43 weeks no lmia.does any one can give as idea.

globe456

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
I got an update from the immigration about receipt of documents and a document is missing.....
How do I relate to them about it since I have the missing document in my possession.....the doc is that declaration paper where you will append your signature and affix a passport which I didn't receive on time before I mailed the other documents without it to them.
Should I called them to ask how to send it....please someone help me I need advice asap...
U col them . U can ask them if u can fax that document to them or not?

Bhavvyya

May 7, 2018
Hi,

I applied for my CAQ on the 6th of Dec. I mailed all the necessary docs on the 7th of Dec. My online file shows "Opening of file" on 7th of Dec. Today I tracked my courier and it says that the documents have been received at Montreal. Could anyone please help and let me know what would be the next course of action - would my online application file status change? and approximately after how many days shall I expect my CAQ./

Thanks in advance.

Bhavvyya

May 7, 2018
+1 (514) 864-9191
Hey Aveer,

Could you please help me with my query??
I applied for my CAQ on the 6th of Dec. I mailed all the necessary docs on the 7th of Dec. My online file shows "Opening of file" on 7th of Dec. Today I tracked my courier and it says that the documents have been received at Montreal. Could anyone please help and let me know what would be the next course of action - would my online application file status change? and approximately after how many days shall I expect my CAQ./

Thanks in advance.

Aveer singh

Nov 20, 2018
Hey Aveer,

Could you please help me with my query??

Thanks in advance.
I applied my CAQ on 2-11-18.
I also haven't get my CAQ yet. I am also waiting......

Veenij

Dec 12, 2018
Hi frnds , i have applied for CAQ ok 6th nov ? But havent recieved anything , how long does it take . Wait is so hard.
My classes are going to start soon from feb.
Pls give ur advice