+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit visa

Mahveesh

Star Member
Mar 12, 2018
and please tell me how can she show in cover letter that she has to return after 20 days .. cz now we are not including her tenancy agreement.

We have included itinerary of her stay.

Mahveesh

Star Member
Mar 12, 2018
Hi Bryanna

We are in big confusion cz of my moms previous rejections.

the problem is her bank account is very consistent with 4 amounts coming to her account every month (INR)
1. 10 k from me
2. 14 k cash
3. 935 pension
4. interest earned .

Do you think we should provide details for the 14k cash transfer.. does that look suspicious? or is not not a big amount to show anything. I felt it was cash so might be a prob.

Please help ..

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
We are in big confusion cz of my moms previous rejections.
I seem to have missed this point, or maybe you had not mentioned it earlier.

1. How many refusals and when?
2. What were the refusal reasons?
3. What was the purpose and duration of those visits?

the problem is her bank account is very consistent with 4 amounts coming to her account every month (INR)
1. 10 k from me
2. 14 k cash
3. 935 pension
4. interest earned .
Sure, the bank balance in her account is consistent.... but, it is consistently inflated each month. This does not look good from a visa perspective.

On her own, your mom has only INR 935 as pension + interest (at 4%, that interest is insignificant).

Unless, your mom can prove she has absolutely convincing, compelling, strong (and other similar adjectives) to return to India.... I would advise that she does NOT reapply until she sorts out all the paperwork. Consider the rent agreement, for example. It's only on paper, but no rent to prove that it is legit.

IMO, she is risking another TRV refusal. Sorry - An 'outside the fence view' shows she has no reasons to return to

Mahveesh

Star Member
Mar 12, 2018
I seem to have missed this point, or maybe you had not mentioned it earlier.

1. How many refusals and when?
2. What were the refusal reasons?
3. What was the purpose and duration of those visits?

Sure, the bank balance in her account is consistent.... but, it is consistently inflated each month. This does not look good from a visa perspective.

On her own, your mom has only INR 935 as pension + interest (at 4%, that interest is insignificant).

Unless, your mom can prove she has absolutely convincing, compelling, strong (and other similar adjectives) to return to India.... I would advise that she does NOT reapply until she sorts out all the paperwork. Consider the rent agreement, for example. It's only on paper, but no rent to prove that it is legit.

IMO, she is risking another TRV refusal. Sorry - An 'outside the fence view' shows she has no reasons to return to

She had 2 refusals from UK ... It wasn't Canada..

first refusal was no sufficient evidence in showing ties to home country..

second refusal was cz of her unsatisfactory employment status cz she had resigned..

the purpose was family visit and tourism.
for 40 days..

Mahveesh

Star Member
Mar 12, 2018
so I have to mention that it's from her son she gets 14k.. I will only mention regarding 14k cz it says cash on bank statement.

I will just leave the rest.

now her ties are
10000 cad funds in bank.
6000 fd 4000 liquid

locker agreement from bank

family information form showing her son and 5 siblings residing in the home country

house papers

house tax papers

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
She had 2 refusals from UK ... It wasn't Canada..

first refusal was no sufficient evidence in showing ties to home country..

second refusal was cz of her unsatisfactory employment status cz she had resigned..

the purpose was family visit and tourism.
for 40 days..
Ah okay. I remember she was refused by UK. She must declare these two refusals when she applies for a TRV.

I highly recommend you do not rush to submit her application. You need to work really hard on proving she has ties to India + reasons to return after a short visit. You can show you are gifting this trip. But, it still does not change the fact about her almost non-existent ties to India

Reactions: Mahveesh

Mahveesh

Star Member
Mar 12, 2018
now she is a homemaker..

I agree with you regarding source of income is not here but she is a homemaker with 63 age.

what do I do

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
so I have to mention that it's from her son she gets 14k.. I will only mention regarding 14k cz it says cash on bank statement.
Some advice:
Don't make false statements to justify any cash deposits. That would be misrepresentation. IRCC can quite easily trace whether or not these deposits are actually given by your brother.

family information form showing her son and 5 siblings residing in the home country
None of them are family ties from a visa perspective

Mahveesh

Star Member
Mar 12, 2018
Ah okay. I remember she was refused by UK. She must declare these two refusals when she applies for a TRV.

I highly recommend you do not rush to submit her application. You need to work really hard on proving she has ties to India + reasons to return after a short visit. You can show you are gifting this trip. But, it still does not change the fact about her almost non-existent ties to India
yes we have mentioned about her refusal..

date of refusals and one line reason from her refusal letter cz there is no much space.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
now she is a homemaker..

I agree with you regarding source of income is not here but she is a homemaker with 63 age.

what do I do
It's not just the financial aspects. It's her overall ties to India. You need to think really hard to prove she has some reasons to return. For example, a wedding in the immediate family

Mahveesh

Star Member
Mar 12, 2018
It's not just the financial aspects. It's her overall ties to India. You need to think really hard to prove she has some reasons to return. For example, a wedding in the immediate family
ok will work on it.. I don't know how else to get it done. immediate family member my brother is already married.. lol

Mahveesh

Star Member
Mar 12, 2018
Add an explanation + the UK refusal letters.... and reference these documents in that Question 2b box space
yes that's where we have explained.. but you think we should be submitting the refusal papers.. they are harsh I feel she will get rejected if somebody sees that

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
yes that's where we have explained.. but you think we should be submitting the refusal papers.. they are harsh I feel she will get rejected if somebody sees that
The visa assessment criteria for each country is different. It's best to include copies of those UK refusal letters. You should state the exact grounds for those refusals (as stated in the letters) when you prepare the explanation

Mahveesh

Star Member
Mar 12, 2018
Thank you so much..

I will be creating an wedding invite for her.. but can i
The visa assessment criteria for each country is different. It's best to include copies of those UK refusal letters. You should state the exact grounds for those refusals (as stated in the letters) when you prepare the explanation
ok I will include those copies ..

yes I have mentioned exactly what they meant but in one line ( lack of space ) under 2b explanation box. but I will include the refusal letter..