+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit visa

Mahveesh

Star Member
Mar 12, 2018
Some advice:
Don't make false statements to justify any cash deposits. That would be misrepresentation. IRCC can quite easily trace whether or not these deposits are actually given by your brother.

None of them are family ties from a visa perspective

if I just mention one transaction 14k .. don't you think it's suspicious.. but leaving a cash transaction without details is also suspicious.

that s actually not from my brother.. we are just building her account ..

now don't tell me you are the visa officer sorry..

Please help

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I will be creating an wedding invite for her.. but can i
Is this not a genuine wedding invitation? o_O

yes I have mentioned exactly what they meant but in one line ( lack of space ) under 2b explanation box. but I will include the refusal letter..
1. When does your work permit expire?
2. Are you eligible for/have you applied for PR?
3. Just to be sure: You don't have a small child/baby and need your mom to babysit the child. Or at least you would not mention something like this in the invitation letter

Reactions: Mahveesh

Mahveesh

Star Member
Mar 12, 2018
one last time about transactions
please advise if I should explain her all transactions along with 14 k.. or should just mention about 14k or just submit the bank statements without any explanations.

Mahveesh

Star Member
Mar 12, 2018

1. When does your work permit expire?
2. Are you eligible for/have you applied for PR?
3. Just to be sure: You don't have a small child/baby and need your mom to babysit the child. Or at least you would not mention something like this in the invitation letter
it expires in 2020

yes we are eligible for PR

No I have not mentioned anything about my son. I know wat u mean

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
one last time about transactions
please advise if I should explain her all transactions along with 14 k.. or should just mention about 14k or just submit the bank statements without any explanations.
No, I'm not a visa officer. Probably a good thing that I'm not the visa officer who will be evaluating your mom's application :)

Regarding the cash deposits/transactions:
The visa officer will question these transactions. It seems like there are only inward remittances, probably 4-5 transactions a month. So, it's not hard work to figure out the bank transactions.

1. Is your mom's visit urgent? Can she apply for a summer trip instead?

2. Applying for a summer visit would give her time to sort out the bank transactions. For example, have the rent credited as checks and not as cash.

3. If you intend to apply for PR, I would recommend you apply for a super visa instead. Your mom will have a better chance at a super visa approval

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Mahveesh

No.. lol
That's a terrible idea. DON"T DO IT. First the false statements about the INR 14,000 cash deposits and now the false wedding invitation.

You would not want to put your mom through a misrepresentation ban

Mahveesh

Star Member
Mar 12, 2018
Thanks a lot..

Please advice about bank statements

should I mention
No, I'm not a visa officer. Probably a good thing that I'm not the visa officer who will be evaluating your mom's application :)

Regarding the cash deposits/transactions:
The visa officer will question these transactions. It seems like there are only inward remittances, probably 4-5 transactions a month. So, it's not hard work to figure out the bank transactions.

1. Is your mom's visit urgent? Can she apply for a summer trip instead?

2. Applying for a summer visit would give her time to sort out the bank transactions. For example, have the rent credited as checks and not as cash.

3. If you intend to apply for PR, I would recommend you apply for a super visa instead. Your mom will have a better chance at a super visa approval
She has also spent that amount. it's not just inward transaction.. :)
your not clear if I should mention details.. but it right it's easy to figure out what it is.. but she has her transactions as well.. spending the amount.. but inward are just 4 amounts

wish you were my visa officer .. lol

yea it's urgent cz v are planning to move out of Canada before March..

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thanks a lot..

Please advice about bank statements

should I mention

She has also spent that amount. it's not just inward transaction.. :)
your not clear if I should mention details.. but it right it's easy to figure out what it is.. but she has her transactions as well.. spending the amount.. but inward are just 4 amounts
It's pretty obvious that she has not earned that money by any which means (rent, pension, gifted by your brother, etc). So, again, the visa office will realize that the money is not hers.

Visa officers in some countries (like the Philippines, for example) take a sympathetic view of an applicant's financial situation, especially a parent. But, India's assessment criteria seems to be different for financial factors.

I recommend you explain the source of those cash deposits (no false statements, please) + your cover letter could state that you are gifting this trip to your mom (a touch of emotion but nothing OTT).

yea it's urgent cz v are planning to move out of Canada before March..
Now that's a plan! Do you have any evidence/a job offer, etc to prove you are leaving the country? Permanently?

Mahveesh

Star Member
Mar 12, 2018
yea I will give explanations.. thank you so much..

yes it will be a gift for her.. thank you so much

No we don't have anything to prove that we are leaving. it's going to happen in the month of April itself.