+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit visa

Mahveesh

Star Member
Mar 12, 2018
We will be mentioning that in the letter that she has to go back in 3 weeks time cz she as the owner of property should be back for her tenants needs.

Mahveesh

Star Member
Mar 12, 2018
I am starting to work on her application from next week. It will be very helpful if I get response from you for my doubts.

But we will he submitting after Jan 15 as we would like to show January bank statement too. We are going to show 3 months bank statement.

Thank you very much

Mahveesh

Star Member
Mar 12, 2018
And on trv application we have to mention her UK rejection. Should we mention exactly in their words or in our words the rejection reason.

Rejection was she was working last year and had resigned . But bank had shown her last salary after resignation papers approved. The rejection reason was half wrong. Cz They had mentioned she was coming to see her son...

Mahveesh

Star Member
Mar 12, 2018
But the document checklist just says 3.

I know you have previously told me that govt site would not give you all the info

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
And on trv application we have to mention her UK rejection. Should we mention exactly in their words or in our words the rejection reason.
The exact reasons as stated in the UK refusal letter. Not your interpretation/not your words.

You must answer 'Yes' to Questions 2 b and c of the Background Information section of the TRV application form.

Do include a copy of the UK visa refusal letter + reference the refusal letter in the cover letter

Rejection was she was working last year and had resigned . But bank had shown her last salary after resignation papers approved. The rejection reason was half wrong. Cz They had mentioned she was coming to see her son...
You cannot state that the UK visa refusal was incorrect. The only way to prove that the refusal was wrong is by getting an approval

Reactions: Mahveesh

Mahveesh

Star Member
Mar 12, 2018
The exact reasons as stated in the UK refusal letter. Not your interpretation/not your words.
Sure..

You cannot state that the UK visa refusal was incorrect. The only way to prove that the refusal was wrong is by getting an approval
Okay

Mahveesh

Star Member
Mar 12, 2018
6 months for India applications
Okay ... now I have a question .. everything has been consistent with bank records except her son depositing cash of 14000 inr for last 3 months.

So now if I show 6 months.. the cash deposited will only be for 3 months.. do you think I can still apply or wait ..

Many thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Okay ... now I have a question .. everything has been consistent with bank records except her son depositing cash of 14000 inr for last 3 months.

So now if I show 6 months.. the cash deposited will only be for 3 months.. do you think I can still apply or wait ..

Many thanks
Depositing unaccountable cash is a huge no for a visa application. The visa officer can easily see that these deposits were not earned by your mom + these deposits were made for the visa application.

As she was working up until last year, it is also expected that she has some finances/financial investments of her own instead of being completely financially dependent on you

Reactions: Mahveesh

Mahveesh

Star Member
Mar 12, 2018
Depositing unaccountable cash is a huge no for a visa application. The visa officer can easily see that these deposits were not earned by your mom + these deposits were made for the visa application.

As she was working up until last year, it is also expected that she has some finances/financial investments of her own instead of being completely financially dependent on you
It is not a huge amount.. just to carry out her daily expenses.. 14000 INR that started from November.