+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA Rejection after 15 days???

Swap4u

Star Member
May 13, 2019
I will also reapply by tomorrow I am just preparing my new SOP.
I actually think I know why my visa got rejected.
See I asked my agent to send some guys sop so that I can see how to write it. That guy was going to Sheridan College and u decided to change the details on his sop and put in mine. I am going to Centennial College. So I changed Everything andpuy in my information and edited the paragraphs accordingly and send the sop back to my agent for reviewing. The sop came and I applied for visa when it got rejected I re read my SOP and was that in the 4 line it says Sheridan College instead of Centennial.
So in short in mentioned the wrong college in my SOP at one place and I am pretty sure that if I had mentioned the correct college name I would've got the visa.
In last they have written for me is
This application is closed and this letter communicates our final and official decision in respect of it. Please note that any new information you wish to provide must be submitted with a new application and processing fee. Should you wish to reapply, I would suggest that you do so only if your situation has changed substantively or you have significant new information to submit.

Swap4u

Star Member
May 13, 2019
What does it mean?
This application is closed and this letter communicates our final and official decision in respect of it. Please note that any new information you wish to provide must be submitted with a new application and processing fee. Should you wish to reapply, I would suggest that you do so only if your situation has changed substantively or you have significant new information to submit.

Yash1519

Star Member
Jun 17, 2018
Could you copy paste you're rejection letter here so that I can see on what basis you're application was rejected

Swap4u

Star Member
May 13, 2019
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

· Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

Yash1519

Star Member
Jun 17, 2018
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

· Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

Man this is some serious stuff.
Could you tell me about you're background like what you studied and which course were you planning to pursue in Canada. You're IELTS bands

Yash1519

Star Member
Jun 17, 2018
The backlogs is the issue and for a post graduate course you need atleast 7 overall with no module less that 6.5
And if there are saying that this is there final decision I don't think it's smart to re apply

Yash1519

Star Member
Jun 17, 2018
But you can try to change you're SOP and write a more convincing one saying that you're understand that you're going there for studies and will come back.
The other option is to work india for some time and then apply through Express Entry

Swap4u

Star Member
May 13, 2019
But you can try to change you're SOP and write a more convincing one saying that you're understand that you're going there for studies and will come back.
The other option is to work india for some time and then apply through Express Entry
Thnk u brother ..i will rewrite my sop with strong intensions of coming back and will justify my backlogs...

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
It's the SOP that's the issue. Yash, yes that wasn't good what you done. The SOP is meant to be show the individuals reasons, not just copied from someone else and amended in certain parts. Do yourself a favour and write your own, don't ever copy.

Singhjeet

Oct 28, 2018
The backlogs is the issue and for a post graduate course you need atleast 7 overall with no module less that 6.5
And if there are saying that this is there final decision I don't think it's smart to re apply

Hi .. by final decision they mean that it’s their final decision with regards to this application... however u r welcome to reapply if your situation changes or you can provide more information.

So u can apply any number of times u want.