+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA Rejection after 15 days???

Silverius1818

Jul 10, 2019
The refusal was a day ago.. 10/7/2019.
I applied from Nigeria and my application was treated in Kenya. It was online.
Thank you .

Yash1519

Star Member
Jun 17, 2018
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay based on(a) Travel History (b) Purpose of your visit.
Man let me tell you something
Don't come here looking for advice. Everyone will say something different and it will only confuse you. If you have time then get caips notes to know the exact reason of the refusal and if not start writing a clarification letter addressing the issues that you got rejection on. And of youre going through a consultancy then put pressure on them to help you write the clarification letter and ask them why you got rejected.
I also got rejection on the base basis the immigration officer was in satisfied that I will leave Canada after my studies have been completed. So I wrote a clarification letter along with proof that I am well settled in my home country and will return after my education .
The reality is that we are from high risk countries meaning that there have already been cases of people from our country overstaying there welcome in Canada. So don't worry write a good and strong clarification letter and re apply

Reactions: visatest

Silverius1818

Jul 10, 2019
Man let me tell you something
Don't come here looking for advice. Everyone will say something different and it will only confuse you. If you have time then get caips notes to know the exact reason of the refusal and if not start writing a clarification letter addressing the issues that you got rejection on. And of youre going through a consultancy then put pressure on them to help you write the clarification letter and ask them why you got rejected.
I also got rejection on the base basis the immigration officer was in satisfied that I will leave Canada after my studies have been completed. So I wrote a clarification letter along with proof that I am well settled in my home country and will return after my education .
The reality is that we are from high risk countries meaning that there have already been cases of people from our country overstaying there welcome in Canada. So don't worry write a good and strong clarification letter and re apply
Thank you so much for your encouragement. I have started writing to Clarify my reasons. Thank you once again.

Silverius1818

Jul 10, 2019
Thank you so much for your encouragement. I have started writing to Clarify my reasons. Thank you once again.
Like I said earlier, I am writing to clarify the points raised but as for the travel history. ...I don't have much. Do you have any idea to suggest to me. Thank you

Shijieugin

Jul 6, 2019
how many of u guys have recieved their visa and how many days it took to you guys
Upfront Medical: 10th june 2019
Application Submission: 20th june 2019
Biometrics done/updated: 26th june 2019
Medical passed/correspondance letter/passport request: 11th july 2019

Yash1519

Star Member
Jun 17, 2018
Like I said earlier, I am writing to clarify the points raised but as for the travel history. ...I don't have much. Do you have any idea to suggest to me. Thank you
I have also never been out of my country and I assume neither have you but then also I only got the reason of purpose of visit but you also get travel history. Who says that there guys aren't biased waisting months of students time. And for you're question about the travel history I have no idea what you can write. It will best to ask a you're agent if you have one. And if not you can get one now also, they will help with you're application and also suggest ideas on how you can approach this. But remind you they will charge their fees to help you with you're application

kaysc

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Upfront Medical: 10th june 2019
Application Submission: 20th june 2019
Biometrics done/updated: 26th june 2019
Medical passed/correspondance letter/passport request: 11th july 2019
medical -3june
application submited-29 june
biometrics-2 july
medical clear status-12th july
still waiting for next message

Silverius1818

Jul 10, 2019
I have also never been out of my country and I assume neither have you but then also I only got the reason of purpose of visit but you also get travel history. Who says that there guys aren't biased waisting months of students time. And for you're question about the travel history I have no idea what you can write. It will best to ask a you're agent if you have one. And if not you can get one now also, they will help with you're application and also suggest ideas on how you can approach this. But remind you they will charge their fees to help you with you're application
Thank you for your valuable time. If you are refused based on those two grounds does that mean you passed Medical's. My medical report status did not change. Thank you.

Malhar6708

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
medical -3june
application submited-29 june
biometrics-2 july
medical clear status-12th july
still waiting for next message
Almost Same timeline