+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA Rejection after 15 days???

Discussion in 'International Students' started by jackpatel, Aug 19, 2010.

1. In last they have written for me is
    This application is closed and this letter communicates our final and official decision in respect of it. Please note that any new information you wish to provide must be submitted with a new application and processing fee. Should you wish to reapply, I would suggest that you do so only if your situation has changed substantively or you have significant new information to submit.

2. What does it mean?

3. Could you copy paste you're rejection letter here so that I can see on what basis you're application was rejected

4. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

· Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

This application is closed and this letter communicates our final and official decision in respect of it. Please note that any new information you wish to provide must be submitted with a new application and processing fee. Should you wish to reapply, I would suggest that you do so only if your situation has changed substantively or you have significant new information to submit.

5. Man this is some serious stuff.
    Could you tell me about you're background like what you studied and which course were you planning to pursue in Canada. You're IELTS bands

6. Done bachelors of engg in comp ....applied for pg cert in software developer

7. Ielts 7 nlt 6...but having 10 backlogs

8. The backlogs is the issue and for a post graduate course you need atleast 7 overall with no module less that 6.5
    And if there are saying that this is there final decision I don't think it's smart to re apply

9. But you can try to change you're SOP and write a more convincing one saying that you're understand that you're going there for studies and will come back.
    The other option is to work india for some time and then apply through Express Entry

10. Thnk u brother ..i will rewrite my sop with strong intensions of coming back and will justify my backlogs...

11. It's the SOP that's the issue. Yash, yes that wasn't good what you done. The SOP is meant to be show the individuals reasons, not just copied from someone else and amended in certain parts. Do yourself a favour and write your own, don't ever copy.

12. Hi .. by final decision they mean that it’s their final decision with regards to this application... however u r welcome to reapply if your situation changes or you can provide more information.

So u can apply any number of times u want.

13. I submitted my application on the 26th of June, did my biometric on 2nd July and got a refusal letter on the 10th7July

14. how many of u guys have recieved their visa and how many days it took to you guys

15. What was that time and from where you have been rejected
    Sds or non sds
    Online or offline