+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA Rejection after 15 days???

Discussion in 'International Students' started by jackpatel, Aug 19, 2010.

1. Congratulations csponline.

2. Lol, he got visa in 2010

3. i have 2 rejections in non sds but now i am uder sds with overall 6.5 nd its 16th day of my file submmitted

4. All the best!

5. Did you got your visa now?

6. Did you got your visa now?
    I hope.

7. My study visa got rejected after 15 days on the basis of IRPA 216(1)

8. You need to elaborate. It must have said something as well as IRPA 216(1

9. Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit
    application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet
    the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and
    Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
    • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
    subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
    You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
    demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be
    accompanied by a new processing fee.

This was the exact text

10. Please list all the documents you included

11. 1. Fees Reciept
    2. GIC
    3. 3 months income slip
    4. 2 years income tax return
    5. SOP
    6. Resume
    7. Passport size photograph
    8. Passport
    9. Letter of Acceptance from the college
    10. Medical Document
    11. IELTS Certificate
    12. Recent education documents

12. Sds or non sds?

13. Sds

14. I have also same issue now I am reapplying

15. I will also reapply by tomorrow I am just preparing my new SOP.
    I actually think I know why my visa got rejected.
    See I asked my agent to send some guys sop so that I can see how to write it. That guy was going to Sheridan College and u decided to change the details on his sop and put in mine. I am going to Centennial College. So I changed Everything andpuy in my information and edited the paragraphs accordingly and send the sop back to my agent for reviewing. The sop came and I applied for visa when it got rejected I re read my SOP and was that in the 4 line it says Sheridan College instead of Centennial.
    So in short in mentioned the wrong college in my SOP at one place and I am pretty sure that if I had mentioned the correct college name I would've got the visa.