+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

urgent help! I get rejected

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OhWow said:
A letter you will get a signature for when it arrives at CIC's office. You can track the letter on canadapost.ca or whatever service you send it with with a tracking number. That way you have evidence that they received your papers. It's safe.

I see, but at the same time , should I send an email to them ?

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zareef said:
Just trying to understand your situation, so you came to Canada with a closed work permit based on an arranged employment with your current employer -- the original job offer was for the same role you claimed experience for in your CEC application -- and the misleading job title written in the work permit was based on your title being 'software developer' and not based on the duties you were originally hired for, correct?

Btw, I think OhWow was in a similar situation. I'd try to get in touch with him personally and try to understand what he did, if I were you.

Yes, , I will try .

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
zareef said:
Btw, I think OhWow was in a similar situation. I'd try to get in touch with him personally and try to understand what he did, if I were you.
My situation was only that the wrong NOC was written on my permit, but my immigration papers had the correct job title on it which I worked for. I also told the officer that I am working as a tester and explained him my duties. Still, he put the wrong NOC on my permit. He seemed confused about the role of a tester, probably did not know what it was even though I clearly explaind it to him. Like I said, immigration officers can make mistakes, too. We are all human, and I understand this. This is why I am hoping for the best since I sent my immigration papers which I used to apply for the permit to CIC, which obviously prove that I did not work unauthorized as a tester. Then it got reopened.

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OhWow said:
My situation was only that the wrong NOC was written on my permit, but my immigration papers had the correct job title on it which I worked for. I also told the officer that I am working as a tester and explained him my duties. Still, he put the wrong NOC on my permit. He seemed confused about the role of a tester, probably did not know what it was. Like I said, immigration officers can make mistakes, too. I sent my immigration papers which I used to apply for the permit to CIC. Then it got reopened.

however , My immigration paper title would be software engineer things . of software developer , but my duties is only QA because I have 3 years experience on QA before , but zero on DEV .

how would do I 2173 , it is impossible for me .

so you mail it , but never email to reply ? do you ask local MP to do email ?

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
yixiaop26 said:
however , My immigration paper title would be software engineer things . of software developer , but my duties is only QA because I have 3 years experience on QA before , but zero on DEV .

so you mail it , but never email to reply ? do you ask local MP to do email ?
Yes, go to the local MP asap and ask for help first. Usually, you get a response within 2 days. Go to their office in person though, they will ask CIC and forward their answer to you. I received an mail from the local MP and attached it to my reconsideration letter.

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OhWow said:
My situation was only that the wrong NOC was written on my permit, but my immigration papers had the correct job title on it which I worked for. I also told the officer that I am working as a tester and explained him my duties. Still, he put the wrong NOC on my permit. He seemed confused about the role of a tester, probably did not know what it was even though I clearly explaind it to him. Like I said, immigration officers can make mistakes, too. We are all human, and I understand this. This is why I am hoping for the best since I sent my immigration papers which I used to apply for the permit to CIC, which obviously prove that I did not work unauthorized as a tester. Then it got reopened.

my landing paper for work permit , have no job title information at all

zareef

Dec 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
23-02-2016
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent with app
Med's Request
09-03-2016
Med's Done....
02-03-2016
Passport Req..
15-03-2016
LANDED..........
10-05-2016
yixiaop26 said:

Then there's a good chance of your case being re-opened. You got your closed work permit to work with your current employer in the role you have claimed experience for -- you've been working legally all this time -- only thing that went wrong is having the misleading job title written on the work permit.

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OhWow said:
Yes, go to the local MP asap and ask for help first. Usually, you get a response within 2 days. Go to their office in person though, they will ask CIC and forward their answer to you. I received an mail from the local MP and attached it to my reconsideration letter.
what's your local MP say, I emailed them today, they say no, I should ask for a lawyer only .

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OhWow said:

could you share your the title for the register mail ?

sound My local MP don't want to help me

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
yixiaop26 said:
what's your local MP say, I emailed them today, they say no, I should ask for a lawyer only .
That's nonsense. MP is there to help you. Go to their office! Maybe you did not explain it correctly. I know, if you react right away, you are still confused and in shock. Take a deep breath. Collect your evidence over the weekend. Make sense of it all. Then explain your situation to the MP in person.

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
yixiaop26 said:
could you share your the title for the register mail ?
What title? You go to the post office and say, you want to send it as a registered mail since you need a signature from the receiver.

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OhWow said:
That's nonsense. MP is there to help you. Go to their office! Maybe you did not explain it correctly. I know, if you react right away, you are still confused and in shock. Take a deep breath. Collect your evidence over the weekend. Make sense of it all. Then explain your situation to the MP in person.
ok I will try , so what kind of letter you get from MP ?

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OhWow said:
What title? You go to the post office and say, you want to send it as a registered mail since you need a signature from the receiver.
I mean the explanation letter title , it would like , please consider reopen my case with application number ?

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
yixiaop26 said:
I mean the explanation letter title , it would like , please consider reopen my case with application number ?
Write "Request for reconsideration of application ####"