+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

urgent help! I get rejected

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OhWow said:
I still don't understand why your company does not have titles for software testers. If they have a QA department, then they clearly hire software testers. Why don''t they admit that? This is weird. Are they trying to hide something or are they really just ignorant ?! :-X

it is really company's style , nothing hiding . that is true, there is no Law to say , you must use software tester to hire QA . for them , that is all .

we have QA department , before our company merge to another company, new company's organization is much more complex, it only called R&D something like that , I really have no idea what it is called.

I feel depressed totally , why I am in such mess . spend years for this . I try hard to get this job , try best to get appreciate from my managers , leave my family long away to look for new life .

I will do last try for my case , then maybe just go back my home country to start over again .

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
Don't give up! I also gave up everything to follow my dream and people in my home country thought I was crazy, but I always knew some day I will be where I always wanted to be with hard work, perseverance, and a clear goal in mind. I have been working for more than half of my life to be where I am today and swallowed a lot of humiliation. I hope, our voices will get heard and our hard work rewarded. Unfortunately, for now, we are just a number in the system. :-[

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OhWow said:
Don't give up! I also gave up everything to follow my dream and people in my home country thought I was crazy, but I always knew some day I will be where I always wanted to be with hard work, perseverance, and a clear goal in mind. I have been working for more than half of my life to be where I am today and swallowed a lot of humiliation. I hope, our voices will get heard and our hard work rewarded. Unfortunately, for now, we are just a number in the system. :-[
Really thank you, you are a good person .
Thanks, I will mail to ask for reconsideration . really tired. I saw lots of people with poor condition get approved. I saw several case in work permit it is 2173 or 2171 , apply 2283 with same my english score, get approved ( I keep a very close eye with this forum ) , in this forum ,

but mine get rejected. so maybe it is just destiny for me to leave this country , all I do is just accept it quietly maybe .

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
Don't say, you will leave. Try your best. And while the reconsideration is in process, you probably don't want to leave anyway. This is also what CIC will suggest you. I sold my beloved car on the day my status turned back into "In Process", and I noticed too late. This is what happens when uncertainty takes hold of you. Don't rush things.

I also looked up a lot of cases that got approved later on. It makes you paranoid in a way, because you are hoping so badly that everything will work out in the end. It's almost like looking for symptons on the internet. It only makes you feel worse. And many cases may not apply to your own unique situation.

Kiranmayi

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
IELTS Request
Send with Application
Med's Done....
15-12-2015 (upfront)
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
16-03-2016
yixiaop26 said:
Really thank you, you are a good person .
Thanks, I will mail to ask for reconsideration . really tired. I saw lots of people with poor condition get approved. I saw several case in work permit it is 2173 or 2171 , apply 2283 with same my english score, get approved ( I keep a very close eye with this forum ) , in this forum ,

but mine get rejected. so maybe it is just destiny for me to leave this country , all I do is just accept it quietly maybe .
hey sorry to hear that.. I know you were following this forum from long and helping people. Dont loose your heart and getting PR is not the end of the world.

As OhWow suggested, and with his/her help send a proper email requesting for reconsideration. get his/her as template and send them.

Have you contacted any consultant or lawyer meanwhile?

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OhWow said:
Don't say, you will leave. Try your best. And while the reconsideration is in process, you probably don't want to leave anyway. This is also what CIC will suggest you. I sold my beloved car on the day my status turned back into "In Process", and I noticed too late. This is what happens when uncertainty takes hold of you. Don't rush things.

thanks again

I can't imagine how tough the VO is . as you say we are just a number in their system . I will definitely try mail the reconsideration letter , but that would be all I can do for my case .

My case maybe different with yours .

I have to argue my duties is always 2283 .

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kiranmayi said:
hey sorry to hear that.. I know you were following this forum from long and helping people. Dont loose your heart and getting PR is not the end of the world.

As OhWow suggested, and with his/her help send a proper email requesting for reconsideration. get his/her as template and send them.

Have you contacted any consultant or lawyer meanwhile?

Nop , OhWow already supplied all the thing he knows , and he/she mailed , not email , I am sure hope can get more detail guide about how to write mail . but I don't want chase anyone for this.

nope too , if my case really have big problem it won't help , I think . it will failed at last and I spend tons of money on it , it will make me more depressed.

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OhWow said:

I also looked up a lot of cases that got approved later on. It makes you paranoid in a way, because you are hoping so badly that everything will work out in the end. It's almost like looking for symptons on the internet. It only makes you feel worse. And many cases may not apply to your own unique situation.

can I ask you another question ? does your landing letter for work permit mentioned job title or not ? mine have nothing.

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
yixiaop26 said:
can I ask you another question ? does your landing letter for work permit mentioned job title or not ? mine have nothing.
Yes. But I landed in QC. So in my case, the officer knew pretty well which job I was working, especially after I described my job to him, as well. The papers may be different for each province. Which province did you land and work in?

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OhWow said:
Yes. But I landed in QC. So in my case, the officer knew pretty well which job I was working, especially after I described my job to him, as well. The papers may be different for each province. Which province did you land and work in?

my landing letter have nothing on it .... weird. it just mention it is a work permit I can get . I land in Vancouver work in Ontario

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
yixiaop26 said:
my landing letter have nothing on it .... weird. it just mention it is a work permit I can get . I land in Vancouver work in Ontario
They might have all information in the system then and only needed a reference number.

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OhWow said:
They might have all information in the system then and only needed a reference number.

i see , thanks, I will do have a try , I planed for JR not reconsideration . but I won't hire a lawyer . just some help from agent .

I am not confident to prepare all these details .

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OhWow said:

Can I ask you another question : so you get rject email about Feb. 02 , but you sent mail on Feb 20 , the Feb 28 your status back to in process,

doesn't it mean only take 8 days to reopen your case ? or you sent much earlier .

kidbroker

Feb 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 1st 2016
OhWow said:
The worst thing the immigration lawyer asked me was if I was in a common-law relationship? No. In my had I thought "Seriously?!" ... I mean, he did not make a direct suggestion, but I knew what he was thinking about. I told him, I WORK for my dream, I don't go the easy way and have somebody sponsor me. That's not a life achievement at all that I can be proud of! Especially after all the work and struggle I have been through. Some people have the weirdest ideas.
Lol, I do not want to go on a rant here. I could probably just marry my girlfriend, who is a Canadian btw, to get my status, I decided not to because I worked so hard as you did to reach to the point where I could legally immigrate all by myself. I do not know when you landed in Canada, I came here in 2007, after 9 years, paid many hundreds thousands of tuition fees and taxes, 18 month has passed and we haven't even received PR status, somehow they dare to question your NOC this late in the process. yet the government just let in un-screened tens of thousands of refugees and more to come in 2016. Our application was potentially delayed due to this. I am very disappointed and feel being betrayed by the government. There is a lot we need to do to improve government efficiency and fairness for all future immigrants! Express Entry is a good start but still lacks lots of features.

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
yixiaop26 said:
Can I ask you another question : so you get rject email about Feb. 02 , but you sent mail on Feb 20 , the Feb 28 your status back to in process,

doesn't it mean only take 8 days to reopen your case ? or you sent much earlier .
I received the email of refusal. Then sent a reconsideration 6 days later. The letter was received 4 days later. The file was reopened 4 days later. It happened quite fast. So I am hoping for the best.