+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

urgent help! I get rejected

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
yixiaop26 said:
ok, thanks , what's mean address the VO ?

should title as :

To VO with officie number XXX , in the explanation letter ? like this ?
When you open your letter write Dear XY

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OhWow said:
When you open your letter write Dear XY

I see, thanks , Hi Wow

I have another question . I know you choose mail to do reconsideration .

it can get registered , but email will be much faster . what's your opinion, I worry email will missed in their email box, no one touch it .

I am considering fax, but I worry, the file is not 1-2 pages, fax will have pages over there. will they be mess for them or not .

do consider another option before mail ?

btw : I am no sure my MP will write some letter for me now . will this be fatal for my case ?

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hot_andy4u2002 said:
@yixiaop26 : I hope they reopen your case and you get your PR. Does your ecas status has the line decision made?

the system is collapsed, no chance to check it. thanks .

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
yixiaop26 said:
I see, thanks , Hi Wow

I have another question . I know you choose mail to do reconsideration .

it can get registered , but email will be much faster . what's your opinion, I worry email will missed in their email box, no one touch it .

I am considering fax, but I worry, the file is not 1-2 pages, fax will have pages over there. will they be mess for them or not .

do consider another option before mail ?

btw : I am no sure my MP will write some letter for me now . will this be fatal for my case ?
You send it as registered express mail ... this will be FAST and SAFE. ... NO EMAIL!!! ... You live in Toronto, so your letter will be processed fast to Ottawa!! No worries. You have 60 days after the refusal.

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OhWow said:
You send it as registered express mail ... this will be FAST and SAFE. ... NO EMAIL!!! ... You live in Toronto, so your letter will be processed fast to Ottawa!! No worries. You have 60 days after the refusal.

I see, the problem is , if reconsideration failed, I would do a appeal ,but appeal need be started in 15 days ,

anyway , I will check how long express will take . thanks

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
yixiaop26 said:
I see, the problem is , if reconsideration failed, I would do a appeal ,but appeal need be started in 15 days ,

anyway , I will check how long express will take . thanks
The problem is obviously that you are thinking of step 33, while you are still at step 2 of your situation... I know, you're confused, but first get the facts and evidence paperwork together from your employer! One step at a time. It has to be fast, but one step at a time.

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OhWow said:
The problem is obviously that you are thinking of step 33, while you are still at step 2 of your situation... I know, you're confused, but first get the facts and evidence paperwork together from your employer! One step at a time. It has to be fast, but one step at a time.

I already prepare all the related doc now,

actually I will fax, email , mail at the same time .

from story https://get2canada.wordpress.com/how-to-deal-with-unfair-ner/ I think fax is a good way .

fax just one piece of paper , email is fully copy , mail is original version . but both email and mail have same content.

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OhWow said:

really because all the evidence is already over there, I need do too much extra efforts, I just hope they can check all these details , so I can move on , now I even have no appetite for food .

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
yixiaop26 said:
really because all the evidence is already over there, I need do too much extra efforts, I just hope they can check all these details , so I can move on , now I even have no appetite for food .
Yeah, I also lost a lot of weight in no time because of that. :-X

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OhWow said:
Yeah, I also lost a lot of weight in no time because of that. :-X

I am now try to write my explanation letter, but it is not good based on the feedback I collected, I am struggling with it now.

ZingyDNA

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
AOR Received.
28-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
21-02-2014 (principal applicant)
Med's Done....
07-03-2014 (both, upfront for spouse)
Passport Req..
10-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-2014
LANDED..........
13-06-2014
Not sure if anyone mentioned this. It's best to have your employer write a letter to explain your situation. Even if they don't really wanna give you a proper job title, they should at least explain you are working a set of duties other than the job title suggests...

yixiaop26 said:
I am now try to write my explanation letter, but it is not good based on the feedback I collected, I am struggling with it now.

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ZingyDNA said:
Not sure if anyone mentioned this. It's best to have your employer write a letter to explain your situation. Even if they don't really wanna give you a proper job title, they should at least explain you are working a set of duties other than the job title suggests...
thanks, I already done everything as Lawyer suggested. my manager name mentioned in that email , if they don't believe me, they will call my manager,

if they don't want give me any chance, my manager won't help .

Hi Wow

I should let you know, I l already send email will send mail now .