+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

understanding GCMS notes

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
Hi, my GCMS note says - search of client yielded possible concern. Pls who knows what this means?
I also have a Recommend Interview without any reason on my notes.
please help. Thanks

it means that they did a secutiry or background check on you and found something of possible concern which they will clear it out with you during the interview. Good luck

May 16, 2021
it means that they did a secutiry or background check on you and found something of possible concern which they will clear it out with you during the interview. Good luck
Thanks for the response. My security has not started, but criminality passed. I had to request another gcms and no clue as to what would have happened as all my police reports were said to be ok

Preetam@BD

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
Hello Everyone, Please help me understand my GCMS Notes.

Review Type: Program Assitant APPLICATION #: EXXXXXXXX Regulation: FSW I have reviewed this application based upon the document submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 472 CRS SCORE: 474 Principal Applicant Applcation Promoted: New UCI Spouse Application Promoted: New UCI Dep 1 Application Promoted: New UCI review Notes For Representative: Has Representative Rep Number: R514379 Rep Info: Slek Rahns primary Applicant Medical attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Dep 1 Medical attached to UCI: Yes----
Languages--- Principal Applicant English-IELTS and Met threshold & Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA canadaian equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master's degree Foreign credential provided Spouse ECA report verified on kissuing agency website; Foreign credential (four years) Foreign credential Provided------POLICY CERTIFICATE---- Primary Applicant Australia Police certificate: Provided: review required EDocs: 394501228 Bangladesh police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: review required.

Documents set for review---Client information police certificate

Now My Question is regarding the Australian Police Certificate. I lived there for 3 years with no criminal history. I also provided with my full driving history report along with AFP clearance. Any idea whats going on?

ASSESSMENTS:
Eligbility: Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresntation:
Info Sharing: In Progress
Other reqs:
Final:

Should I be worried?

slashmaybe

May 20, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon

I was going through my GCMS Notes again, and I'm only just seeing this snippet:

India Police Certificate: Provided- NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Review required-stat questions- -----AGE----- Applicant's age reviewed and no change from ITA to e-APR -----DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW----- Client Information

However, there is also a "RFV" notation by the officer:

Recommendation - Eligibility and Admissibility passed. Strong application and no apparent concerns. RFV. (Note - meds expire 2020/09/16)

I'm just trying to understand what actions NDVO will perform on my application once they start operating again. Do you think there will be another review or does RFV indicate that the PPR email will be sent out soon?

Thanks in advance for all the help!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

I was going through my GCMS Notes again, and I'm only just seeing this snippet:

India Police Certificate: Provided- NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Review required-stat questions- -----AGE----- Applicant's age reviewed and no change from ITA to e-APR -----DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW----- Client Information

However, there is also a "RFV" notation by the officer:

Recommendation - Eligibility and Admissibility passed. Strong application and no apparent concerns. RFV. (Note - meds expire 2020/09/16)

I'm just trying to understand what actions NDVO will perform on my application once they start operating again. Do you think there will be another review or does RFV indicate that the PPR email will be sent out soon?

Thanks in advance for all the help!
The note you have shared above is the completeness check. RVF is ready for visa.

It will depend on where your application currently is and what all stages have passed.

Reactions: slashmaybe

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Reactions: slashmaybe

Preetam@BD

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
Hello Everyone, Please help me understand my GCMS Notes.

Review Type: Program Assitant APPLICATION #: EXXXXXXXX Regulation: FSW I have reviewed this application based upon the document submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 472 CRS SCORE: 474 Principal Applicant Applcation Promoted: New UCI Spouse Application Promoted: New UCI Dep 1 Application Promoted: New UCI review Notes For Representative: Has Representative Rep Number: R514379 Rep Info: Slek Rahns primary Applicant Medical attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Dep 1 Medical attached to UCI: Yes----
Languages--- Principal Applicant English-IELTS and Met threshold & Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA canadaian equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master's degree Foreign credential provided Spouse ECA report verified on kissuing agency website; Foreign credential (four years) Foreign credential Provided------POLICY CERTIFICATE---- Primary Applicant Australia Police certificate: Provided: review required EDocs: 394501228 Bangladesh police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: review required.

Documents set for review---Client information police certificate

Now My Question is regarding the Australian Police Certificate. I lived there for 3 years with no criminal history. I also provided with my full driving history report along with AFP clearance. Any idea whats going on?

ASSESSMENTS:
Eligbility: Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresntation:
Info Sharing: In Progress
Other reqs:
Final:

Should I be worried?
@legalfalcon can you please help?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon can you please help?

The RR is just asking the officer to look into the documents and make sire that they are as per the requirements.

R10 is the regulation 10 for completeness check, which is complete for you.

As long as your have provided all documents as per IRCC's specifications, you do not have to worry.

Reactions: Preetam@BD

Preetam@BD

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
The RR is just asking the officer to look into the documents and make sire that they are as per the requirements.

R10 is the regulation 10 for completeness check, which is complete for you.

As long as your have provided all documents as per IRCC's specifications, you do not have to worry.
Thank you for the update. I was worried that my Australian Police clearance does not have R10 on it, so if they have receied all documents or not.

Khawaja.Ahsan00

Feb 17, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London Visa Offica
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-08-2020
AOR Received.
20-10-2020
@legalfalcon I received my 3rd GCMS today and here are the details:
- AOR 20th Oct, 2020
- FSWO (COR: Pakistan)
- Eligibility passed on 7th Jan 2021 along with info sharing
- Medical passed in Nov 2020
- VO: London
-Got a GU on 11th May and the criminality passed date along security is the same.
My Questions:
- So, there is written only "Appears RFV. Med Valid till Oct 21", does this mean everything else is reviewed and my file is ready for PPR? - Security is blanked everywhere so I am assuming it is passed?
- Is there any concern now left for me?
- Once travel restrictions are lifted only then they will send PPR?

Screenshots: https://files.fm/u/3fsv4rjfn

Reactions: dhruvbajaj39
Dec 3, 2019
Hey everyone,

Just want to ask my GCMS notes under "association" with description of "final decision pending" in August 2020, my AOR was Feb 2020 and I am PNP outland. everything shows passed or completed except for the approval section blank.

Does this mean my file is "RFV, I don't require a visa label (counterfoil) for my passport and the counterfoil on top of the GCMS notes changed from Yes to No from previous notes I ordered.

My medical also was extended for 12 months.
VO: Sydney NS.

Anyone know?

Sarb960

Jan 29, 2020
in my gcms notes , there are many instance in application no count of elligibilty passed but in the notes it says not started ,
moving through different offices , what does that mean?
my criminality is passed , security not started .
Info sharing is complete.
when will security start ? after info sharing.
Any update on your application.????

LandCanada2021

Feb 22, 2021
@legalfalcon or anyone else, could you please help me understand what should I do. With AOR of September 2020, I ordered GCMS notes in June 2021 and they show review required for employment job duties. CLIENT DIDN'T PROVIDE JOB LETTER STATING DUTIES. PAY STUBS PROVIDED FOR ENTIRE WORK PERIOD. Total CRS points assessed 464/Verified CRS Score 464.

I actually had a CRS of 489. They have not given the remaining 25 points for 3+ years Indian work experience.

What do I need to do? Do I have to send them something via web form?
There was some confusion and I had sent agent the job duty again, first time the pdf had got corrupted but I sent him a new pdf same day, maybe accidentally he uploaded corrupt pdf. What to do then?

Now when I send job duty letter should I send the old one dated September 2020, a new one dated July 2021, or both combined in a single pdf?
Should agent raise webform or should I do it, if there is a difference?

Last edited: