+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

understanding GCMS notes

Antra

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
***RPRF: Requested**** ****GENERAL RESULTS: MEDICALS REQUIRED FOR ALL APPLICANTS**** - Principal Applicant: ****Completed schedule A: Requested.**** ***: - PA: No adverse info. Principal applicant currently holds valid status in Canada. WP-EXT. in process - RPRF: Requested. - PA Copy of passport on File: Yes. - PA Completed schedule A: Requested. WORK EXPERIENCE: - Province of Nomination: British Columbia. - Province matches current residence: Yes. - Nomination validity: Original. - Case Type: Economic Case. Schedule 4 on file: Yes. - Appears to meet eligibility decision. MEDICALS: - MEDICALS REQUIRED FOR ALL APPLICANTS PA: - Current medical status: Not started. CRIMINALITY: PA: - RCMP Screening: No reportable trace. - Police Certificates: - USA: No reportable trace. - India: No reportable trace. - Police reports: On file. - Criminality decision on hold - Additional info required.
Hello seniors
Please throw some light on This GCMS notes

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
Since I got no reply on this in another thread, so posting it here as well,

AOR: April 16, 2020.
Country of residence: India
Biometrics Instruction Letter: June 24, 2020

I am not able to understand what Exempt CDA PR means for info sharing status for all partner countries (USA, AUS & NZL, for UK no record present) in my GCMS notes.
The overall status for Info Sharing is complete and the date it has been updated is June 24, 2020

Since VACs were closed in India, I was able to give my biometrics on March 5, 2021 which were updated in my profile the same day.

For the record, I have a visitor visa for USA.

Does anyone has idea about this?
or
It's some mistake and once they start processing my application Info Sharing will be done again?

Please help me understand this!

Reactions: nousername2020

aditipatel

Jun 7, 2020
Received my GCMS notes.

The status of security is "not started" and information sharing is "in progress". Can somebody explain to me what exactly are they checking here?

Also, in the review section, it's written:

POLICE CERTIFICATE----Primary Applicant Indian Police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required- Stat Question---AGE---Applicant's age reviewed and no change from ITA to e-APR Documents Review Required: Client Information.

What comes under client information, information sharing?
Due to the inconsistency of punctuation here, I am unable to understand what this exactly means.

Can somebody please help?

Sola89

Sep 22, 2020
@legalfalcon

Hello, I revived my GCMS notes yesterday, and I would appreciate it if you could help me read them:

ASSESMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs: Not Started
Final:

Case Analyst: Recommended Pass Lock-in Date: 2020-03-05 Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.
RECCOMENDATION: Recommend Pass A11.2: Appears Met R75: FSWMINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met R76: SELECTION criteria - FSW POINTS/Funds: Appears Met FSW points total: 75 Outstanding Documents (Not Requested): - PRPF Ready to Finalize PRPF: Outstanding

-The case analyst's recommendation was added 11 months ago! and we paid PPRF about 5 months ago.
-Also, why is Security left blank? What does that mean?
-What does the "Other Reqs" section mean? We responded to all their requests on time.
-Do you need to see the officer's review as well? In that section, it says "SP: PASSED" what does "SP" mean?

Thank you very much and sorry for asking too many questions.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

Hello, I revived my GCMS notes yesterday, and I would appreciate it if you could help me read them:

ASSESMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs: Not Started
Final:

Case Analyst: Recommended Pass Lock-in Date: 2020-03-05 Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.
RECCOMENDATION: Recommend Pass A11.2: Appears Met R75: FSWMINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met R76: SELECTION criteria - FSW POINTS/Funds: Appears Met FSW points total: 75 Outstanding Documents (Not Requested): - PRPF Ready to Finalize PRPF: Outstanding

-The case analyst's recommendation was added 11 months ago! and we paid PPRF about 5 months ago.
-Also, why is Security left blank? What does that mean?
-What does the "Other Reqs" section mean? We responded to all their requests on time.
-Do you need to see the officer's review as well? In that section, it says "SP: PASSED" what does "SP" mean?

Thank you very much and sorry for asking too many questions.

If the security is blank it indicates that it is in progress or passed. Since IRCC redacts the security related info this is why it is blank. See
https://bit.ly/3apWglN

Also, See https://bit.ly/3DALlDA

Reactions: Sola89

anandkpatel

Sep 2, 2020
I received gcms notes today. it says review required for eligibility @legalfalcon can you please guide on this. do I have to submit any documents or should I worry on this ?

Case Analyst: REVIEW REQUIRED Lock-in Date: 2021-02-02 PA: -
EE CEC Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the
information contained in the file, | make the following recommendation. ANALYST
RECOMMENDATION: Review Required

A11.2: Appears Met
R87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply
(ITA) 476 CRS points minimum score for round: 469 CRS score at application (APR): 476 I have reviewed the
following for CRS points: PA gained points as SINGLE at ITA and MARRIED at APR PA gained points for 1 year
(s) Canadian Work Experience with ", edoc# " PA gained points for
Canadian Education Transcript Provided eDoc# Diploma Provided eDoc#
INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA: WP Valid Until: (LMIA Exempt: C43, NOC: 9999) Intended
Employer: Any Employer, Intended Occupation: Open NO ADVERSE INFORMATION

FAMILY
COMPOSITION: MARRIED since ; Marriage certificate is on file; Spouse is ACCOMPANYING No
indication of previous marriages/cl partners No declared children NOTE (POTENTIAL CONCERNS): Client was
married after the lock in date, client will be assessed as a single applicant.
MEDICAL valid for 6 months or
more PASSPORT valid for 6 months or more WORK EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date:
EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVID

Last edited:

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
I received gcms notes today. it says review required for eligibility @legalfalcon can you please guide on this. do I have to submit any documents or should I worry on this ?
Do you see any comments about reference letters missing some information ? Do you see if the score the agent verified is the same as the score you had ?

anandkpatel

Sep 2, 2020
Did you (or your accompanying spouse) answered "yes" to any of the statutory questions about previous visa refusal ?
No, never replied to such questions because my or accompanying spouse visa never rejected for any countries
but in my gcms notes I have these notes

NOTES: 16
Created Date: 2020/11/25 10:46:58
Created By: EAIEAPP
Updated Date: 2020/11/25 10:46:58
Updated By: EAIEAPP
Restricted: No
Label: General
Office: GCMS-System
Text: Have you applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before ? / Est-ce que vous avez deja
fait une demande a Citoyennete et Immigration Canada auparavant?: Y

NOTES: 17
Created Date: 2020/11/25 10:46:58
Created By: EAIEAPP
Updated Date: 2020/11/25 10:46:58
Updated By: EAIEAPP
Restricted: No
Label: General
Office: GCMS-System
Text: Has this person applied for this service before ? / Est-ce que cette personne a fait une demande pour le
service auparavant?: N

is this relevant?

Reddeer_1

Sep 24, 2020
Has anyone order GCMS notes recently ? I had ordered mine almost 40 days ago, still haven’t received anything. What is the normal processing time thesedays ? Do they send by email?

JayTheGreat

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Has anyone order GCMS notes recently ? I had ordered mine almost 40 days ago, still haven’t received anything. What is the normal processing time thesedays ? Do they send by email?
I received my GCMS on last week of August. It was sent to me on the 31st day after I ordered.