+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

understanding GCMS notes

Antra

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
The next step is to wait for further communication from IRCC.
@legalfalcon
I am Nov 2019 PNP paper based Inland applicant with 3 dependents. I got additional document request in May and submitted the documents immediately., still waiting for result. criminality decision on hold, security not started yet, PR file transferred to vancouver and work permit extension file transferred to edmonton. Please see my time line also and suggest what should I do now? I would be grateful

Reactions: shersher87

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
I am Nov 2019 PNP paper based Inland applicant with 3 dependents. I got additional document request in May and submitted the documents immediately., still waiting for result. criminality decision on hold, security not started yet, PR file transferred to vancouver and work permit extension file transferred to edmonton. Please see my time line also and suggest what should I do now? I would be grateful
Have you requested your GCMS notes to see what stage your file is at.

Currently, there are delays all across, so no need to be concerned as such.

Antra

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
Have you requested your GCMS notes to see what stage your file is at.

Currently, there are delays all across, so no need to be concerned as such.
Acc to Gcms received in May 2021 ,
Eligibility passed, Medical passed
criminality in process, Security not started yet

ahens

Jan 11, 2022
@legalfalcon

Confused.Please help understanding gcms notes.I applied for sowp in june 2020.The 2nd page of gcms shows eligibility as “recommend interview” in assessments section.

But in notes 6, it’s mentioned that applicant met requirements of open work permit but the label shows “entered in error” as shown below.

Notes: 6
Date: 2020/11/27
Label: Entered in error
Text: Eligibility passed, medical required

I am satisfied that requirements of spouse of skilled worker are met ……

what does that mean?

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

Confused.Please help understanding gcms notes.I applied for sowp in june 2020.The 2nd page of gcms shows eligibility as “recommend interview” in assessments section.

But in notes 6, it’s mentioned that applicant met requirements of open work permit but the label shows “entered in error” as shown below.

Notes: 6
Date: 2020/11/27
Label: Entered in error
Text: Eligibility passed, medical required

I am satisfied that requirements of spouse of skilled worker are met ……

what does that mean?
"Entered in error" simply indicates that this note was not supposed to be entered, but was done inadvertently. Once a note has been entered in GCMS notes it cannot be erased as it is permanent and is a piece of evidence. However, some aspects of the note such as the label can be amended to reflect the nature of the note.

Rely on the most recent note, it states interview, then you will have to wait for IRCC to contact you to schedule an interview.

Cjpilla

Star Member
Nov 10, 2021
@legalfalcon hi i received my Gcms notes and its said officer review - No Concern that was dated 10/06/2021

how long will it take for them to check this? Are they still going to check the file

Jiggy128

Oct 2, 2019
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello

Got GSMC Notes Today's Which States as

Below.

Assessments:

Eligibility: Passed

Security: Not Started

HIRV:

Criminality: Passed

Medical:passed- Expired

Misrepresentation:

Info sharing: Complete

Other reqs:

Final:

On the 3rd page it has regarding security

Can anyone please tell me what does it mean ?

GROUP NAME: 1

Created Date: 2020/05/12 13:10:33

Created By: TC01133

Updated Date: 2021/09/15 16:40:47

Updated By: AQ01168

Group#: 1-KLBAAPV

Name:: PNP 11.2 Met - Ready for Security

Type: PR - Temporary Processing

GSMC NOTES states (New)

Updated Date: 2021/11/03 13:31:36

Updated By: LP6161

Name:: PNP 11.2 Met

New notes dated on 22nd December 2021

Updated Date: 2021/12/06 10:04:15

Updated By: SM8683

Name:: PNP 11.2 Met

In first Notes there was nothing on Right corner of notes ,now on 3rd Page It's s.15 (1) from last 2 notes

Can anyone whether My security has started or nop? Should I go for remedical?as i got this third notes after 60 days
Should I applied for new one as it's has been 2 month since nothing from them?
@legalfalcon
Or any senior memober of the group
Any advice what should I do in this matter?
Please elaborate if you have any idea what's happening with this file.
Thank you

Each response will be appreciated

Ylover207

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Hello guys,

I received my GCMS notes and I need some advice. The last note created on 2016/July/07 was:

"
FURTHER DOCS REGARDING PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE RCVD - WORKBOOK, PAYSTUB, UPDATED LETTER FROM CURRENT EMPLOYER (XXXXX). WORKBOOK SHOW PA WAS EMPLOYED TO PERFORM DUTIES OF NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR BOTH AT "YYYYY" AND "XXXXX" - BOTH ARE LISTED ON WORKBOOK AS "SHOPS". XXXXX'S LETTER PROVIDES THEIR CURRENT ADDRESS AS "ZZZZZZZZ" - VERIFIED THROUGH OPEN SOURCE THAT THIS WOULD BE A RESIDENTIAL AREA. COMPANY'S ADDRESS ON WORKBOOK IS DIFFERENT, BUT AS ENTRY IS FROM 2009, WE CANNOT CONFIRM AT THIS POINT IF THE STATED ADDRESS IS VALID. INTERVIEW REQUIRED TO VERIFY IF APPLICANT IS PERFORMING FULL-TIME DUTIES OF NOC UNDER WHICH HE HAS BEEN SELECTED. PASSED TO VO.
"

They requested additional documents regarding my work experience on June. I believe it was because the letter from my current employer did not mention my wages, although I've sent a bank statement with bank transfers made by my employer to my account. I sent the documents requested by VO and then after analyzing the docs, they did the annotation above.

I am working for the same employer since 2009. In March this year we moved to a new address. It seems that VO used Google Street View to look at the new address, but the images are from 2012.

What do you think? Should I write to VO asking what source they used to check the current address? Or ask them about the interview, is that with me?

I am very worried because I did not receive any updates on last months. I sent two CSE asking about my application and received only standard messages.

Did you get your pr after that interviews ? Did they accept your work to be in a residential adress ?

Kambs16

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
I'm requesting for help understanding my GCMS notes on my citizenship application file which has taken a very long time
Latest update says the location of the paper file is "COMPLEX - FILE REVIEW READY". Says who it was assigned to. Previous to that the location was "ZZZ - ROUTINE - DO NOT USE"
My application is non-routine.

abdulbasit001

Feb 23, 2015
Hi Guys,

i order my GCMS notes, they have changed my office due to TFR-Workload (Re-distribution) and Location : COmplex file ,

Can anyone guide on these two terms please, my status is citizenship test and Background check is completed,

Language , prohibiton , residnce not started yet ,

Although it shows Refusal ground :1 , dates shows in 2014 .. not sure what it is .

My AOR is Sep 2021 and still in process. Thanks all for guiding and the help.

RoxasSora

Oct 29, 2021
I want to know when a file has altered the label to "Entered in Error," does that reflect on the created date on the file as well, or will the created date be the date of the original text?

Oct21

Sep 24, 2022
Hello everyone,

I recieved my gcms notes after a long wait. Nothing is mentioned on the notes. However security is redacted. S15(1) and s.16(1)(c) is mentioned on top of few pages. Please anyone help me explain what that’s for. Thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

nomi00

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
hi i have a query related to cbsa notes.
i received them on 25th jan, the notes are showing the status of 18 jan.
Eligibility: pass, Criminality/Info sharing: IP, Security: Not started.

In individual sheets of criminality PA status is showing passed-Bio and spouse`s showing as IP. (I need to know why there is a difference in individual sheet and summary sheet) status date is 6 jan for PA and 26 Nov for Spouse which is the AOR date.

Furthermore, I received RPRF request of 5 jan and paid the same day but it is still showing as OUTSTANDING in the notes, in spite of that the notes were generated on 18 Jan. (I havent received acknowledgement from IRCC upon submission of RPRF proof in gckey portal), Do we receive the acknowledgement when the officer reviews the document ?

Is there any specific review time for file like after 01 month officer sets reminder upon asking the ADR.

yongjian2309

Apr 19, 2019
Hi respectful members,

I recently have received my GCMS note from CBSA. In the note, I can see two reviews required. Really hope that I can get some enlightenments from our forum.

- The first of review required is for A11.2 - the reason is the change in age btw ITA and e-APR ( My birthday came btw ITA and e-APR), exemption policy applied as per A25.2(1) - Current CRS score falls below minimum score for round due to change in age btw ITA and e-APR. CRS score at ITA 503, cutoff 500, APR 498. Total CRS Points Assessed 498/ Verified CRS score 498

- The second of review required is R87.1 CEC Minimum requirement. I have claimed for points for 3 year+ foreign work experience, and 1 year 4 months continuous Canadian work experience ( Dated for my application is from July 2021 to Oct 2022), and I am still working for the same company with same position. I read through the whole GCMS note but I am not able to find any red flags or note for review required from the agent for this, even the analysis of the work experience. All verified and matched with the JD, documents provided sufficiently. . All work experience from foreign and Canada are verified, and granted me CRS score with 3+ foreign work experience and 1 year Canadian work experience.
I am on PGWP, my work experience has been gained during my work permit, and I am fully present in Canada during my work, and it is valid until June 2024. IELST 7777. All the work experience is from the same NOC, and all is classified NOC A. Therefore, I am very confused why I have this review require for CEC Minimum requirement.

I am wondering if this is a typo from the agent, or do I miss anything else?
Is there anything I can do to help clear my review required?
My AOR Oct 20 2022, CEC Inland. Last processed on Jan 4 2023 at CIO where the case processing agent analyzed my eligibility and I got these reviews required.
PVO CPC Edmonton, SVO CIO Sydney.

Your insights and guidance are greatly appreciated.
Thanks