+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

understanding GCMS notes

ChoksBrissy

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Hi All

I got my GCMS note recently, all the assessments passed, and senior officer gave a good review, but didn't set it as ready for approval, instead the officer added file to
group 2- TPLFJMO
name COVID pace

I'm Dec 2019 fsw, just wondering what that means.

soods

Jun 23, 2018
Hi,
Did you send a webform requesting for COPR?
Also, are you inland?
Thanks
I was an inland applicant and the document I received was not a COPR. It did have a COPR document number but the title was about this. " Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada Etobicoke IRCC – PR Card Phot, 5343 Dundas Street West, Suite 105, Toronto ON M9B 6K5"

Divya.nelluri1

Jun 2, 2020
I was an inland applicant and the document I received was not a COPR. It did have a COPR document number but the title was about this. " Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada Etobicoke IRCC – PR Card Phot, 5343 Dundas Street West, Suite 105, Toronto ON M9B 6K5"
Thanks for clarifying. Did you submit a webform requesting for the document?

Shzeem

Nov 20, 2017
Hi,

I have received my GCMS notes recently and last notes by my agent is " No adverse history / Pak PCs clear. Meds Passed. For RFV review".

Can someone please help me in interpreting it.

Thanks!

phoenix_vishal

Jun 26, 2019
Hi,

In my assessments section of GCMS notes, it says Final: Approved. Further, the counterfoil and COPR have been issued in the "Finalized application" section. Does this confirm that my application has been approved?

Shzeem

Nov 20, 2017
Hi,

In my assessments section of GCMS notes, it says Final: Approved. Further, the counterfoil and COPR have been issued in the "Finalized application" section. Does this confirm that my application has been approved?
Yes, I believe so. Congratulations. What is your AoR and r u an inland or outland applicant.

phoenix_vishal

Jun 26, 2019
Yes, I believe so. Congratulations. What is your AoR and r u an inland or outland applicant.
Thank you for your quick response. My agent does not think this means anything, although they aren't the cleverest of people. I'm convinced it has been approved. My aor is 11 nov 2019 and I'm outland (FSW-)

Shzeem

Nov 20, 2017
Thank you for your quick response. My agent does not think this means anything, although they aren't the cleverest of people. I'm convinced it has been approved. My aor is 11 nov 2019 and I'm outland (FSW-)
Outlanders are not getting PPR email these days but I know many cases where either the applications have been approved like yours or they are in final approval stage. My gcms notes say everything clear, no adverse history. For RFV review. Hopefully it will be uploaded on your portal soon. Best of Luck!

phoenix_vishal

Jun 26, 2019
Outlanders are not getting PPR email these days but I know many cases where either the applications have been approved like yours or they are in final approval stage. My gcms notes say everything clear, no adverse history. For RFV review. Hopefully it will be uploaded on your portal soon. Best of Luck!
You too! Where do you see RFV review? In your latest note? Mine says **OFFICER REVIEW** APPROVED file review: eligibility passed. No concerns integrated search complete. All requirements met. Approved.

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
You too! Where do you see RFV review? In your latest note? Mine says **OFFICER REVIEW** APPROVED file review: eligibility passed. No concerns integrated search complete. All requirements met. Approved.
Yes that means your file is approved, my notes says the same thing. All the best to you.
Let's wait for that golden email

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
Yay! One question: On the first page of the notes, does it say App status: Open, App status reason: In progress?
Yes, the reason is because the copr has not been printed and counterfoil has not been stamped in the passport. What does your notes say? New Delhi as your secondary office?

Shzeem

Nov 20, 2017
My latest notes says: No adverse history/ Pak PCs clear. Meds Pass. For RFV review dated 12.05.2020. I m confused about wht RFV review is but I assume it is in final stage when everything else is clear.