Confirmed By:
Confirmation Date:
Sent By:
Sent Date:

COPR

Created Date: 2020/03/09 08:41:25

Raj Brar 22

Jun 6, 2019
AOR NOV-2018 still waiting got notes today pls help me understand coz in note 1 :security section is blank at at end it says valid *** final decision** Satisfied applicant meets IRPA requirements : Application approved... but when i call ircc they say background chk in progress pls help me understand.

soods

Jun 23, 2018
AOR NOV-2018 still waiting got notes today pls help me understand coz in note 1 :security section is blank at at end it says valid *** final decision** Satisfied applicant meets IRPA requirements : Application approved... but when i call ircc they say background chk in progress pls help me understand.
Order GCMS notes because they have started sending out the COPRs now.

soods

Jun 23, 2018
What does this mean??

This is what I see in my GCMS notes:

FINALIZE APPLICATION

DOCUMENT ISSUANCE
DOCUMENT ISSUANCE: 1
Created By: D3909
Updated Date: 2020/03/13 10:39:50
Updated By: TM28382
UCI: ************
Client/Party: PA
Document #:***************
Document: COPR / CRP
Valid To: 2020/08/11
Serial #:
Name: ****************
DOB:****************
Print Queue: PQ-DOC-3296-5
Status Updated By: RC-2710
Status Updated Date: 2020/03/09 08:41:25
Via:
Via Details:
Assigned To: D3909
Assigned By: RC-2710 Due Date: 2020/03/09 Printed By:
Printed Date:
Confirmed By:
Confirmation Date:
Sent By:
Sent Date:

COPR

I got my COPR yesterday.

Reactions: Kamal91

Positivibes

Apr 17, 2020
Oh, and one more thing -
if I understand correctly, the Activity section in the GCMS notes should be read from the last to no.1 activity, meaning that the no.1. is the most recent activity/status/stage.
Here is what Activity section looks like in our notes, and please take notice that in No. 1 Selection-EE Econ new value is cancelled!?
What is this regarding, does that mean the application is cancelled, or some further action is cancelled, what would be that activity? Is further investigation regarding the review required status cancelled? What is going on - I'm trying to be positive, but there is no similar situation info on this forum, and I am losing hope.

Here's the GCMS content:
Throughout Activity 1-7 sections Created Date, Created by, Update Date, Updated by are left blank.

- ACTIVITY: 1
UCI, Name: PA Surname, Name

Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Selection-EE Econ
Field Name: Status
New Value: Cancelled
Office: Montreal Immigration

- ACTIVITY: 2
New Value: Not Started

- ACTIVITY: 3
New Value: Review Required

- ACTIVITY: 4

UCI, Name: Dependent Surname, Name
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Security
Office: GCMS-System

- ACTIVITY: 5

Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Security
Office: GCMS-System

ACTIVITY: 6
UCI, Name: Dependent Surname, Name
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: RCMP Screening
New Value: No Reportable Trace
Office: Centralized Intake Office

ACTIVITY: 7 

Sub-Activity/Activity Type: RCMP Screening
New Value: No Reportable Trace
Office: Centralized Intake Office

At the beginning of the notes (generated end of Feb) there is also this:
App. Assignment: Assigned To: RC-2710, Assigned By: (code), Due Date: mid 2019/03.
Plus bare in mind that the App. was last updated (by Case Analyst) beginning of 2019/02.

Would anyone please comment, I'm deep in spiral of doubt and worry.
Thanks for understanding and your time!!

Good luck to everybody.
Hello, I have teh same question. GCMS notes - activity section : Is the activity 1 latest / more recent?
Any help is really appreciated.

arbu45

Star Member
Oct 1, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-01-2020
Hello people,

Recently got my GCMS notes and in notes this was written, can you please help me understand have they verified my work experience, what could be the reason for revision of FSW points and also now what will happen. Is there anything that I need to be worried off?

Text:

REVIEW TYPE: A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT APPLICATION:******** REGULATION: PNP: FSW,

2020-01-10 I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. RECOMMENDATION: A11.2: MET R87: APPEARS TO MEET R76: Selection Criteria - FSW POINTS: APPEARS TO MEET R76: Selection Criteria - FUNDS: SETTLEMENT FUNDS ARE MET MEDICAL: ALL VALID Outstanding Documents (Requested): - RPRF
_________________________________________ PNP NOMINATION: - Province of Nomination: Alberta. - Province matches current residence: No. - Nomination validity: Original. - Case
Type: Economic Case._______________________________________ Comprehensive Ranking
System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 1006 CRS points minimum score for round: 472 CRS score at application (APR): 1006 Total CRS Points Assessed: 1006 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as SINGLE at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with ********************* Skill Transfer ability* 025 - Foreign Work Experience -verified___________________________________________ EDUCATION
CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED Master's Degree, Business/Mgmt/Marketing R75(2)(A) PRIMARY OCCUPATION: ******* EXPERIENCE 1: Foreign ******* LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT (eDoc# ):_______ WORK EXPERIENCE 2: Foreign Assistant Manager (*****) for ********* LETTER OF EMPLOYMENTS. Dated: 2019-12-23 Job Description consistent with lead statement and main duties of declared NOC - YES
__________________________________________ FSW POINTS: APPEARS TO MEET FSW score at
ITA: 71 / Min required FSW Score: 67 Total FSW Points Assessed: 69 13 - R80 Work Experience - ***Revised*** (11) R76(1)(B) SETTLEMENT FUNDS:***** verfieid by statement from ******. ___________________. Family composition: No concerns PA (*****,****) Single Passport Expiry *****

asadalirahim

Sep 3, 2019
Hello all

I got my GCMS notes today and have 11.2 EE MI review required. However, the detailed notes at the end say recommend passed. Can you help me with what EE MI is? Is there something to be done ?

Thanks.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hello all

I got my GCMS notes today and have 11.2 EE MI review required. However, the detailed notes at the end say recommend passed. Can you help me with what EE MI is? Is there something to be done ?

Thanks.
Short answer - not to worry if the detailed notes say recommend passed. Do you see A11.2 mentioned as well?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
In the detailed notes, A11.2 says passed.
Perfect, you are in the clear with this aspect of processing. At one point in time the file was assessed for a review (11.2 Ministerial Instructions) and a later date when the review was conducted it was to the case analysts satisfaction and was marked as Appears Met. All good so far.

asadalirahim

Sep 3, 2019
Perfect, you are in the clear with this aspect of processing. At one point in time the file was assessed for a review (11.2 Ministerial Instructions) and a later date when the review was conducted it was to the case analysts satisfaction and was marked as Appears Met. All good so far.
Thanks for the information. Appreciate it.

Rounakm12

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
Can someone please help me with the understanding of the GCMS note I received recently?

Notes:

Label: EE Eligibility
Office: OSC - Operations Support Centre
Text:
Case Analyst: Review Required -- Lock-in Date: 2020-05-XXX PA: John XX -
EE CEC Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review Required SUMMARY NOTES: REVIEW ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT AND FOREIGN
EMPLOYMENT RECORD FOR “ABC LIMITED Company” AS NOTED BELOW. A14.2: Review
Required R88.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 495 CRS points minimum score
for round: 475 CRS score at application (APR): 495 I Verified CRS score: 395 I have reviewed the following for
CRS points: PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3 year(s) Canadian Work

Experience with "ABC Company., edoc# 4534545”
INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): NO ADVERSE INFORMATION; applicant: in status PA: WP valid until:
20XX-10-28 (LMIA Exempt: C12, NOC: 2174) Intended Employer: ABC Company

FAMILY COMPOSITION: MARRIED since 20XX-08-10; Marriage certificate is on file; Spouse is ACCOMPANYING No
indication of previous marriages/cl partners No declared children MEDICAL

*REVIEW REQUIRED* ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT Letter of employment does not appear to confirm full-time permanent
employment (eDoc #8787873434)

WORK EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2019-11-18 EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Bachelor's Degree:
Bachelor's Degree in Electronics Engineering from a Recognized Institution in 2011
(ECA provided) 2011-07 to 2015-11 - Program Analyst (NOC: 2174) - at ABC Limited
*REVIEW REQUIRED* - eDoc# 341844475 - Web-based search confirms employer information NOTE: SALARY DOES NOT
APPEAR TO BE LISTED ON LOE BUT DOCUMENTED INCOME WAS PROVIDED. LOE DOES NOT APPEAR TO
LIST JOB DESCRIPTION - Letter confirms full/time employment; - Documented
Income Provided: Pay stubs (eDoc# 3454367), Tax form (eDoc# 345456899)

20XX-11 to 20XX-11 - Programmer Analyst (NOC: 2174) - at ABC Company. -
eDoc# 3456789 - Web-based search confirms employer information - Letter dated 24NOV20XX appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. NOTE:
- Letter confirms salary of $XXX year - Letter confirms full/time employment; -
Documented Income Provided: Pay stubs, T4 f(eDoc#5353434) CEC Work: 3 years. CRS Canadian Work: 3 years. CEC Work: 1 year CRS
Foreign Work: 0 years(s) 0 month(s) of 3 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED CRS Canadian Work: 3 year(s)

Divya.nelluri1

Jun 2, 2020
What does this mean??

This is what I see in my GCMS notes:

FINALIZE APPLICATION

DOCUMENT ISSUANCE
DOCUMENT ISSUANCE: 1
Created By: D3909
Updated Date: 2020/03/13 10:39:50
Updated By: TM28382
UCI: ************
Client/Party: PA
Document #:***************
Document: COPR / CRP
Valid To: 2020/08/11
Serial #:
Name: ****************
DOB:****************
Print Queue: PQ-DOC-3296-5
Status Updated By: RC-2710
Status Updated Date: 2020/03/09 08:41:25
Via:
Via Details:
Assigned To: D3909
Assigned By: RC-2710 Due Date: 2020/03/09 Printed By:
Printed Date:
Confirmed By:
Confirmation Date:
Sent By:
Sent Date:

COPR

Hi,

Can you please tell me what fields you have under 'COPR'? Do you see a field called: 'Surveillance Code' and 'Conditions'? Can you please tell me what those values are?
Thanks.