+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

understanding GCMS notes

AppleTalk

Jul 12, 2019
jus to add on.. u have RR for employment as well (employment letter).. did u provide an affidavit for ur job duties instead of letterhead ?

RR on POF can be anything.. requirement is just not about funds above the requirement... the case analyst is not satisfied by ur source.. left to the officer..
if u have done everything possible.. just wait...
Employment letter was on company letterhead signed by HR...it had my full time status, hours per week, roles and responsibilities, all designations held with start/end dates...everything except salary. I provided a separate bonafide letter from my company with salary details and explained in LoE.

Source of funds was just salary...not sure why the case analyst would not be satisfied with that!

Misteeq

Nov 15, 2019
I found this INTEGRATED SEARCH FOSS/GCMS: POTENTIAL ADVERSE INFORMATION. PA PREVIOUS TRV AND PR REFUSALS. I was denied re-entry into Canada in 2017 for contravening a study permit condition by working full-time hours, and was issued a 6-month ban for it. I was also refused my PR application for not having the CEC full-time work experience I claimed since I was still an international student at the time. Re-applied for another re-entry visa in 2018 and was denied again. However, I have made sure to disclose all refusals while I filed my current application and the six-month ban has long elapsed since June 2018. From my GCMS notes, my eligibility, criminality and medicals are all passed but security still says not started. Could the previous refusals cause any problems in my current application? I would appreciate advice from any senior who is knowledgeable in this situation. Please help...I'm super worried!

RegularGuy

Dec 21, 2015
Hello, I have received our GCMS notes and they have the following notes,

Further, I note PA has provided an LOE and documented income to verify employment. I am satisfied on the balance of probabilities that PA performed the job duties of NOC ---- at during her declared employment duration. Following review and analysis of the PA’s cumulative work experience, proof of income, language test results, education and employment records, I am satisfied on the balance of probabilities that the PA meets the requirements of A11.2/ R75. A11.2 – Met, Selection EE – Passed *****SETTLEMENT FUNDS***** I am satisfied on the balance of probabilities that the PA meets family of 3 requirement. *****ADMISSIBILITY***** Criminality PA – RCMP screening: Provided - NRT * India certificate: Provided – NRT * FBI certificate: Provided - NRT

Can someone explain please what these notes mean in terms of processing? eligibility, criminality, admissibilities etc
The last thing IRCC asked was medical exam of dependent child which we provided after the date on which these notes were generated.
Thanks

vijay anandh

Apr 12, 2020
Can some one help me on this Notes
REVIEW TYPE: A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT APPLICATION: E001524704 REGULATION: PNP: CEC, 2019-11-29 I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. RECOMMENDATION:***Appears to meet requirements*** A11.2: MET R87: APPEARS TO MEET MEDICAL: ALL VALID Ready to Finalize PNP NOMINATION: - Province of Nomination: AB. -PNC#: *******. - Province matches current residence: Yes. - Nomination validity: Original. - Case Type:
Economic Case.
Comprehensive Ranking System( CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 1037 CRS points minimum score for round: 475 CRS score at application (APR): 987 Total CRS Points Assessed: 799 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 1 year(s) Canadian Work Experience with ********doc# 345012008 *Work Experience* 035 - CRS Canadian Work Duration - Verified
NOC 2173 Software Engineers WORK EXPERIENCE 1: Canadian Technology Lead (NOC: 2173) for ****** (eDoc# ****): Dated: 2019-06-24 Job Description consistent with lead statement and main duties of declared NOC - YES
Family Composition : NO CONCERNS PA MARRIED Marriage certificate is on file PASSPORT EXPIRY: 2027-07-10
PA (JEGADEESAN, VIJAY ANANDH) In Status - WP Valid Until: 2020-07-11 NO ADVERSE INFORMATION

soods

Jun 23, 2018
Hello, I got my gcms notes today and it looks like this. Can anyone help me
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Final: Approved

vijay anandh

Apr 12, 2020
Hello, I got my gcms notes today and it looks like this. Can anyone help me
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Final: Approved
Did you got the eligibility passed or met... please do ping me seperately

Atjose

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Passed, even I can see the COPR document number and validity and at the bottom, in notes, it says application approved. What does all this mean?
congrats.. when did u u order ur notes.. is it after u got Ur ghost update..?

nothing to worry they ll issue the PPR once things are stable..I guess..

Reactions: soods

RACHIT80

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
I found this INTEGRATED SEARCH FOSS/GCMS: POTENTIAL ADVERSE INFORMATION. PA PREVIOUS TRV AND PR REFUSALS. I was denied re-entry into Canada in 2017 for contravening a study permit condition by working full-time hours, and was issued a 6-month ban for it. I was also refused my PR application for not having the CEC full-time work experience I claimed since I was still an international student at the time. Re-applied for another re-entry visa in 2018 and was denied again. However, I have made sure to disclose all refusals while I filed my current application and the six-month ban has long elapsed since June 2018. From my GCMS notes, my eligibility, criminality and medicals are all passed but security still says not started. Could the previous refusals cause any problems in my current application? I would appreciate advice from any senior who is knowledgeable in this situation. Please help...I'm super worried!
if you have mentioned everything on current application then i dont think there will be an issue, just out of curiosity how did they find out you were working full time while studying?

soods

Jun 23, 2018
congrats.. when did u u order ur notes.. is it after u got Ur ghost update..?

nothing to worry they ll issue the PPR once things are stable..I guess..
I ordered them on 31st March and they came in in like 27 days. There was no ghost update to my file though. I am reading all this in the gcms notes.

Reactions: Atjose

soods

Jun 23, 2018
it means you have COPR, contact CIC and try to get more information
The status section says "Not Started" under the finalize application section, But I do see a due date of 9th March 2020 but that's like ages ago now. It also says COPR created date on 9th March 2020.

Rounakm12

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
Hello everyone, Can someone please help me the understanding of GCMS note I received recently?

Notes:

Label: EE Eligibility
Office: OSC - Operations Support Centre
Text:
Case Analyst: Review Required -- Lock-in Date: 2020-04-XXX PA: John XX -
EE CEC Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review Required SUMMARY NOTES: REVIEW ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT AND FOREIGN
EMPLOYMENT RECORD FOR “ABC LIMITED Company” AS NOTED BELOW. A14.2: Review
Required R88.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 495 CRS points minimum score
for round: 475 CRS score at application (APR): 495 I Verified CRS score: 395 I have reviewed the following for
CRS points: PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3 year(s) Canadian Work

Experience with "ABC Company., edoc# 4534545”
INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): NO ADVERSE INFORMATION; applicant: in status PA: WP valid until:
20XX-10-28 (LMIA Exempt: C12, NOC: 2174) Intended Employer: ABC Company

FAMILY COMPOSITION: MARRIED since 20XX-08-10; Marriage certificate is on file; Spouse is ACCOMPANYING No
indication of previous marriages/cl partners No declared children MEDICAL

*REVIEW REQUIRED* ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT Letter of employment does not appear to confirm full-time permanent
employment (eDoc #8787873434)

WORK EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2019-11-18 EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Bachelor's Degree:
Bachelor's Degree in Electronics Engineering from a Recognized Institution in 2011
(ECA provided) 2011-07 to 2015-11 - Program Analyst (NOC: 2174) - at ABC Limited
*REVIEW REQUIRED* - eDoc# 341844475 - Web-based search confirms employer information NOTE: SALARY DOES NOT
APPEAR TO BE LISTED ON LOE BUT DOCUMENTED INCOME WAS PROVIDED. LOE DOES NOT APPEAR TO
LIST JOB DESCRIPTION - Letter confirms full/time employment; - Documented
Income Provided: Pay stubs (eDoc# 3454367), Tax form (eDoc# 345456899)

20XX-11 to 20XX-11 - Programmer Analyst (NOC: 2174) - at ABC Company. -
eDoc# 3456789 - Web-based search confirms employer information - Letter dated 24NOV20XX appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. NOTE:
- Letter confirms salary of $XXX year - Letter confirms full/time employment; -
Documented Income Provided: Pay stubs, T4 f(eDoc#5353434) CEC Work: 3 years. CRS Canadian Work: 3 years. CEC Work: 1 year CRS
Foreign Work: 0 years(s) 0 month(s) of 3 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED CRS Canadian Work: 3 year(s)

vijay anandh

Apr 12, 2020
Hello everyone, Can someone please help me the understanding of GCMS note I received recently?

Notes:

Label: EE Eligibility
Office: OSC - Operations Support Centre
Text:
Case Analyst: Review Required -- Lock-in Date: 2020-04-XXX PA: John XX -
EE CEC Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review Required SUMMARY NOTES: REVIEW ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT AND FOREIGN
EMPLOYMENT RECORD FOR “ABC LIMITED Company” AS NOTED BELOW. A14.2: Review
Required R88.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 495 CRS points minimum score
for round: 475 CRS score at application (APR): 495 I Verified CRS score: 395 I have reviewed the following for
CRS points: PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3 year(s) Canadian Work

Experience with "ABC Company., edoc# 4534545”
INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): NO ADVERSE INFORMATION; applicant: in status PA: WP valid until:
20XX-10-28 (LMIA Exempt: C12, NOC: 2174) Intended Employer: ABC Company

FAMILY COMPOSITION: MARRIED since 20XX-08-10; Marriage certificate is on file; Spouse is ACCOMPANYING No
indication of previous marriages/cl partners No declared children MEDICAL

*REVIEW REQUIRED* ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT Letter of employment does not appear to confirm full-time permanent
employment (eDoc #8787873434)

WORK EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2019-11-18 EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Bachelor's Degree:
Bachelor's Degree in Electronics Engineering from a Recognized Institution in 2011
(ECA provided) 2011-07 to 2015-11 - Program Analyst (NOC: 2174) - at ABC Limited
*REVIEW REQUIRED* - eDoc# 341844475 - Web-based search confirms employer information NOTE: SALARY DOES NOT
APPEAR TO BE LISTED ON LOE BUT DOCUMENTED INCOME WAS PROVIDED. LOE DOES NOT APPEAR TO
LIST JOB DESCRIPTION - Letter confirms full/time employment; - Documented
Income Provided: Pay stubs (eDoc# 3454367), Tax form (eDoc# 345456899)

20XX-11 to 20XX-11 - Programmer Analyst (NOC: 2174) - at ABC Company. -
eDoc# 3456789 - Web-based search confirms employer information - Letter dated 24NOV20XX appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. NOTE:
- Letter confirms salary of $XXX year - Letter confirms full/time employment; -
Documented Income Provided: Pay stubs, T4 f(eDoc#5353434) CEC Work: 3 years. CRS Canadian Work: 3 years. CEC Work: 1 year CRS
Foreign Work: 0 years(s) 0 month(s) of 3 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED CRS Canadian Work: 3 year(s)
Please check your Job Description in which you applied and the Reference letter from your company which states the job you are doing and the stream in which you applied.. If you get a fresh one with the yearly salary mentioned, do get one and send it to them thorugh web form. this will speed up your process.

Reactions: Rounakm12