NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
Feb 23, 2019
it seems like IRCC has stopped giving out gcms notes. Ive been waiting for three months now.
Since 2017 there is an ongoing investigation in the IRCC, which was initiated by certain proceedings in the Federal Court of Canada. This investigation concern the fact that many Canadian Embassies during the period of 2014-2019 have used submitted applicants’ documents to transfer these documents to third persons who could not legally enter Canada otherwise. At the same time this applicant, the genuine owner of the documents, was sometimes denied visa, sometimes not. As the Embassies have falsified a lot of documents, since the beginning of the investigation IRCC has troubles identifying who is the genuine applicant, and who shall be provided which information. That’s what causes the delay in the processing of GCMS notes requests. If you think your documents might have been used to transfer them to third persons, make a request to Canada Border Services Agency, keeping it secret from other Canadian authorities. Many of you might be surprised that they are already in Canada for a long time now :), or that they entered and left Canada many more times than they actually did.

Casatoor

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Since 2017 there is an ongoing investigation in the IRCC, which was initiated by certain proceedings in the Federal Court of Canada. This investigation concern the fact that many Canadian Embassies during the period of 2014-2019 have used submitted applicants’ documents to transfer these documents to third persons who could not legally enter Canada otherwise. At the same time this applicant, the genuine owner of the documents, was sometimes denied visa, sometimes not. As the Embassies have falsified a lot of documents, since the beginning of the investigation IRCC has troubles identifying who is the genuine applicant, and who shall be provided which information. That’s what causes the delay in the processing of GCMS notes requests. If you think your documents might have been used to transfer them to third persons, make a request to Canada Border Services Agency, keeping it secret from other Canadian authorities. Many of you might be surprised that they are already in Canada for a long time now :), or that they entered and left Canada many more times than they actually did.
But how the embassy or some people in the embassy can get information/documents on you if you let say never give applied for a visa before to Canada ?
I might have understood this upside down but I don't get how this can be possible.

Feb 23, 2019
But how the embassy or some people in the embassy can get information/documents on you if you let say never give applied for a visa before to Canada ?
I might have understood this upside down but I don't get how this can be possible.
When you apply, let say, for a Skilled Worker program (Express Entry) you download all the copies of your documents. If your data is suitable to be used for other person (for instance, criminally inadmissible) in your country, and this person paid a bribe in the Embassy, you will get denied, and that person will enter Canada using your data. To put it simple, Embassy will stamp a visa into the exact copy of your passport, and that other person will enter Canada using it. Stealing of data happens at the time of your application, therefore, it does not matter if you applied earlier or not. I don’t say this happens all the time to everyone.

Reactions: Casatoor

zombie08

Aug 4, 2019
In GCMS notes, is it sufficient if I look only at NOTES, especially REVIEW TYPE which I am seeing at the end of the document?

Arashm0049

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Iran
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
2131 oid
Doc's Request.
Cv, military exemption card
Nomination.....
11 feb 2019
AOR Received.
06 may 2019
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
14 sep 2019
Med's Done....
20 sep 2019
Interview........
No
Could anyone please shed some light on our GCMS Notes which we received today.
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility : Passed
Security :
HIRV :
Criminality : Passed
Org Crime :
Medical : Passed
Misrepresentation :
Info sharing : Complete
Other Reqs :
Finals :

PAPER FILE
Office :
#:
APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Assigned To : *******
Assigned by : *******
Due Date : 2018/01/20

NOTES: 1
Created Date:2017/08/30
Created By:
Updated Date:2017/08/30
Updated By:
Restricted:No
Label: Adm/
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text:

NOTES:2
Created Date:2017/08/30
Created By:
Updated Date:2017/08/30
Updated By:
Restricted:No
Label: General
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text:

**Officers Review**PA:Name; SPOUSE:Name; ELIGIBILITY:Upon Review of application I am satisfied that the PA's experience is consistent with Declared NOC 2014-01 to 2016-12; No Adverse Information; Family Composition Married; M/C Provided; No previous relationship or dependent children declared. Identity established via shared documents; EMPLOYMENT DOCUMENTS REVIEWED R75 (2); MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:SATISFIED R76(1); SELECTION CRITERIA POINTS:Satisfied; SETTLEMENT FUNDS:Reviewed; No Concerns A11.2 & SELECTION PASSED ADMISSIBILITY : CRIMINALITY:Assessed by CIO. No Concerns; MEDS Passed and valid RPRF Paid.
Applied ee or paper base?

abby1989

Oct 26, 2019
hi guys my AOR is 6th april 2019 and its been 206 days since I applied. My file moved to New delhi from Ottawa on 20th aug 2019 and the latest note which was made on 17/10/2019 and it says that-----

Text-Bulk Notes---this application is in queue for processing and email has been received related to this application. Please verify Economic folder under the PRU folder if no subsequent note is entered pertaining to email received.

so what exactly this means. almost all applications are approved from april and I guess only mine is still pending. does anyone can help if any one is in similar situation or were before and got ppr.

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
Just wondering does Case Analyst overwrite program assistant decision on the review required?

Program Assistant wrote a review required on pending Police Certificate in an earlier note

Case analyst then wrote Police Cert requested remain outstanding in next note and I don't see review required on his note anymore

Am I still under review required in this case? I already provided PCC before due date and no update so far on my file.

iman-at

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
Hello Every one,

please help me with this question,

i ordered the GCMS note and my wife is the primary applicant. i saw S.26 on some pages and pages is empty. also there is no information of dependant( me) on GCMS note. Do you know what s.26 means? is that something that should be concern?

Thank you for your response.