Application assignment
Assigned to : BE02364
Assigned by : PM5309
Due date : 2018/05/10

The question is now that we are in 2019
Does this date hold any significance?
Knowing that my application been in process for 28 months
No AIP has been given , nor I received any correspondence since I applied
You applied under Express Entry ? Paper-based ? Why 28 months!!!!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi everyone
Am wondering if anybody can help with this
In my gcms notes its says :

Application assignment
Assigned to : BE02364
Assigned by : PM5309
Due date : 2018/05/10

The question is now that we are in 2019
Does this date hold any significance?
Knowing that my application been in process for 28 months
No AIP has been given , nor I received any correspondence since I applied
That date doesn't have any particular significance AFAIK. For instance, the criminality on my application was due in November 2017 ( I got my AOR on 2nd November 2016). However, my criminality was completed within 20 days after I submitted my application. I'm not sure of the exact significance but as you can see from the example above, it is not relevant to the processing time, so to speak .

Also, for H&C cases, the processing time on the website is 30 months. Unfortunately, you might have to wait for a while patiently. Hope you get a decision soon! Wish you all the very best!

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

Last edited:

Dream2030

Mar 29, 2018
That date doesn't have any particular significance AFAIK. For instance, the criminality on my application was due in November 2017 ( I got my AOR on 2nd November 2016). However, my criminality was completed within around 20 days after I submitted my application. I'm not sure if the exact significance but as you can see from the example above, it is not relevant to the processing time, so to speak .
Thanks for the reply I thought as much , honestly am a bit frustrated, its sad that nothing has started on my application in 28 months I was looking for a little clue

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Thanks for the reply I thought as much , honestly am a bit frustrated, its sad that nothing has started on my application in 28 months I was looking for a little clue
I understand the frustration .I've been on this forum long enough to appreciate that. Constant worrying isn't going to help in any way - it'll just worsen the situation and cause more depression.

I would suggest that you concentrate on something else - like reading or any other hobby you might have . If you have submitted a compelling case, the results will come through.

My sincere wishes - all the very best! Hang on!

Dream2030

Mar 29, 2018
I understand the frustration .I've been on this forum long enough to appreciate that. Constant worrying isn't going to help in any way - it'll just worsen the situation and cause more depression.

I would suggest that you concentrate on something else - like reading or any other hobby you might have . If you have submitted a compelling case, the results will come through.

My sincere wishes - all the very best! Hang on!
Thank you , have a wonderful day

schilz

Star Member
Dec 25, 2018
@GCMS gurus - help me understand this note:
Date: 30.10: "Recommendation: Recommend Pass MI3 Summary notes: CIO Recommends review required - pending outstanding PC. Provided: NRT. A11.2: Appears met FSW points: 81 ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete"
To make it a bit clearer, during my medical passed time (3 August), I received an ADR for a PCC and I submitted it on 5 August + another PCC was sent by its issuing country with IRCC on 23 August. Does this review note mean they are happy with my PCCs?
You had an outstanding PCC, then you provided it, they noted you didn't have any adverse information from the PCC. (NRT = No Reported Trace).
Looks ok :)

Reactions: Amg_man

Charanjeet

Jun 5, 2015
Review Required - pending outstanding PC and Stat questions------Age-----Applicant's age reviewed and no change from ITA to e-APR-----Documents set for review----PA PPT contains WP SP PPT contains WP client info

I got an ADR for PCC and RCMP which i already submitted. Can anyone interpret this and explain me what does it mean.
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: adizl

Billoo3108

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Pardon my ignorance but I got my 128 page long GCMS notes today . Is there any one particular page to look at to decipher the final status of application. I see a lot of statuses likes approved, pending, in review, in progress and I also see repetition of information.

Is there any links to refer which explains GCMS notes in detail ?

Thank You All!

Reactions: Welshdazza86