+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

understanding GCMS notes

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Can someone explain my gcms. Have I passed eligibility for sure or still LVO needs to verify my experience?

My FSW score in the last file seems 75 but in the first file it’s 70 how come.

Shouldn’t criminality be passed with eligibility.

How long it takes for the security to be passed after eligibility
I can't see them, access is denied.

EEMduShan

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
Once we submitted the GCMS, in our consent form there is a representative. Which means going forward we need to contact the IRCC through representative or Is that okay to contact the IRCC directly. Because I submitted my application myself. Please advise.

Pris

May 11, 2018
I have problem regarding my GCMS notes.
Namely, I have ordered notes through third party on the 04 December, and until now I have not received my notes.

Last week I have contacted the agency, and this is the response that they have sent me.

quote:
"We are writing to inform you that the stipulated time frame under the Access to Information Act, within which IRCC has to release GCMS notes has expired and IRCC has not yet released your GCMS notes. The delay could be due to the recent holidays, administrative delays, processing of the application by a different agency, purposeful non-release or any other factor. IRCC does not disclose the reason.

We have filed a status request with IRCC concerning your request. As soon as we hear anything back, we will promptly notify you.

In an eventuality, if we do not hear anything from IRCC in the next 2 weeks, the only resort left would be to file a complaint with the Information Commissioner of Canada (ICC), who oversees the release of information requested under the Access to Information Act. Please be advised that we will only file complaints with ICC if we do not receive a response from IRCC, and only if you are interested in filing the complaint, at no additional cost to you. Further, if the complaint is filed, it has no impact on the processing of your immigration application. All federal agencies have to report the compliance of information requests to ICC anyway.

We, at GET GCMS are committed to providing you the best services and will work diligently towards procuring your GCMS notes as soon as we can. However, we have no control on working of IRCC, but will continue to follow up with them and keep you apprised.

If you may have any questions or concerns in this regard, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you."

What does it mean? Would I get my notes, what is happening with my application?
I am PNP applicant, AOR 19 Feb 2017, my BG status is IP2.

Thanks in advance
I am in the same situation. Have you found out why your GCMS notes were delayed? I am afraid to be under security screening...

Kaled91

Nov 6, 2018
Hello guys,
I don't know if there's someone who can help me
my aor is 7 march and I got ppr in 14 june (VO sydney) after that I added my wife to my application. My wife was added to my gckey in 20 august and my vo was changed from Sydney VO to Paris VO.

I ordred my gcms notes in 30 july and I found this note:

Notes 6:
created date: 2018/06/05 15:50:49
created by: LL09738
updated date: 2018/06/05 15:51:44
updated by: LL09738
Restricted: No
label: Adm
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text: file reviewed, no apparent A35/A37 concerns evident, RPRF outstanding

Than I ordred my notes in 31 august and in the same note it's mentioned like this:

Notes 6:
created date: 2018/06/05 15:50:49
created by: LL09738
updated date: 2018/06/05 15:51:44
updated by: LL09738
label: Adm/security
Text: file reviewed, no apparent A35/A37 concerns evident, security pass.RPRF outstanding

Can any one explain to me this change?
I want to add that I received a ghost update last friday

Thank you

canadian_dream89

Feb 22, 2015
Any advise on status of my application from GCMS notes below as received today? My AOR is 22 May. I see documents on Proof of Funds and Client Information need review.

NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2018/06/18 10:58:46
Created By: CM01155
Updated Date: 2018/06/18 10:58:51
Updated By: CM01155
Label: EE Eligibility
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT APPLICATION: E000994511 REGULATION: PNP: FSW,
2018-05-22 I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the
information contained in the file and note the following. A11.2: Review REQUIRED MEDICAL: ALL VALID
Summary Notes: REVIEW REQUIRED FOR FUNDS. EDOCS 220364355, 220363259
REVIEW REQUIRED FOR
FUNDS. EDOCS 220364355, 220363259

NOTES: 2
Created Date: 2018/06/04 17:08:02
Created By: KR15275
Updated Date: 2018/06/04 17:08:07
Updated By: KR15275
Label: EE Eligibility
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: E000994511 REGULATION: PNP I have reviewed this
application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and
note the following. MIN.SCORE: 442 CRS SCORE: 974 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI
Spouse Application Promoted: Existing UCI Dep 1 Application Promoted: Existing UCI Dep 2 Application
Promoted: Existing UCI Dep 3 Application Promoted: Existing UCI PA: Statutory details located in separate
GCMS note SP: Statutory details located in separate GCMS note Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes
Spouse Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Dep 1 Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Dep 2 Medical Attached to UCI: Yes
Dep 3 Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified -----LANGUAGES----- Principal Applicant 1 -English-
IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified Spouse 1 -English- IELTS and Verified -----EDUCATION----- Primary
Applicant 2-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA
Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Two master's degrees Foreign credential
provided Spouse 1-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site
ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Diploma (two years) Foreign credential
provided -----POLICE CERTIFICATE----- Primary Applicant 1- Cambodia police certificate: Provided-NRT 2Ethiopia
police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required - Stat Questions Spouse
1- Cambodia police certificate: Provided-NRT 2- Ethiopia police certificate: Provided-NRT 3- Kenya police
certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required - Stat Questions -----AGE----- Applicant's
age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR ---Documents set for review--- Client info - 220363259

I also have a whole series of messages om eligibility as shown below:

APPLICATION: 5
Created Date:
Created By:
Updated Date:
Updated By:
Field Name: Eligibility
Action: Updated
Old Value: Review Required
New Value: Not Started

APPLICATION: 6
Created Date:
Created By:
Updated Date:
Updated By:
Old Value: Calculation In Progress
New Value: Review Required
Office: GCMS-System

APPLICATION: 29
Created Date:
Created By:
Updated Date:
Updated By:
Old Value: Passed - Candidate

APPLICATION: 30
Created Date:
Created By:
Updated Date:
Updated By:
Old Value: Calculation In Progress
New Value: Passed - Candidate

APPLICATION: 31
Created Date:
Created By:
Updated Date:
Updated By:
Old Value: Calculate
New Value: Calculation In Progress

APPLICATION: 32
Created Date:
Created By:
Updated Date:
Updated By:
Old Value: Not Started
New Value: Calculate

APPLICATION: 33
Created Date:
Created By:
Updated Date:
Updated By:
Old Value:

I've got the same review as you (proof of funds) , and same case analyst (CM01155) analyzed my file, my AOR is June 23rd.

Have you already got ppr ? Any updates on your file?

EEMduShan

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
Hi, I got my GCMS notes today, Can anyone please explain the below notes. But the biometrics has been updated on my profile. Also in my GCMS notes, I couldn't search anywhere it says my medicals status, in my profile it is passed.

Notes:1
Text: REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #:-------- REGULATION: CEC PARKED CASE NOTES Case parked due tot he folllowing:- Other: File referred to TL for Biometric Review.

Last edited:

stytstyt

Dec 2, 2018
Review type: Case processing Agent application: Application no xxxx, regulation: pnp, 2018-06-09, I have reviewed this application based upon the document submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. RECOMMENDATION: ***OFFICER REVIEW REQUIRED*** **Please review Funds A11.2 : Medicals: ALL VALID Ready to Finalize PNP Triage: Refer to IR

_________________________________Civil status: No concerns PA ( ), Married, Marriage certificate is on file PASSPORT EXPIRY: XXXXXXX, SPOUSE/CL ( ), ACCOMPANYING PASSPORT EXPIRY: XXXXX, DEP1 ( ), born xxxxxxx, age at lock-in date: 13), ACCOMPANYING PASSPORT EXPIRY: XXXXXX, Birth cert: PA and Spouse listed as parents

_______________________________________ PNP Nomination: Province of Nomination: SK – PNC#xxxxxxx – Province matches current residence: Yes. – Nomination validity: Original. 0 Case type: Economic Case – SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Review Required Family of 3 requires CAD $ 19,093 NOTE: EDOC XXXXXXXXX________________________________ INTEGRATED SEARCH FOR PA AND SPOUSE and Dep 1– No trace in GCMS/FOSS other than present application _________________________ A11.2 CRS ASSESSMENT ***ADMM DID NOT PULL IN POINTS ***600 – PROVINCIAL NOMINATION – Verified by CIO*** WORK EXPERIENCE (S): Qualifying period: from xxxxx to xxxx1) Manager – xyz – NOC 0911 from xxxx to xxxx at abcd company. The duties listed in the letter(s) appea to be consistent in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. The letters of reference appear to demonstrate the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience. PA meets education requirements.

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant application# xxxxx Regulation : PNP I have reviewed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and the note the following. Min score 441, Score 928 Principal applicant, Application Promoted: New UCI Spouse Applicaton promoted: New UCI Yes, Medicals attached to UCI: Yes, Client Fees: Verified ---LANGUAGES---Principal applicant1 – English – IELTS- Met Threshold & verified spouse1 – English – IELTS verified ---EDUCATION---- Primary applicant 1 – ECA report verified on issuing agency website: foreign credential confirmed on ECA site Canadian Equivalency summary reported by issuing agency as : Diploma ( 2 years) and bachelors degree (four years) Foreign credential spouse 1-ECA report verified on issuing agency website: foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian equivalency summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelors Degree (four years) Foreign credential provided---POLICE CERTIFICATE- --Primary applicant 1 – United Arab Emirates police certificate: Provided NRT2- India Police certificate: Provided NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality, Spouse 1 - United Arab Emirates police certificate: Provided NRT2- India Police certificate: Provided NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality ----AGE---Applicant’s age reviewed and No change from ITA to e-APR Documents set for review: Client Information – Schedule 4
Could you tell me what exactly it means by "A11.2 CRS ASSESSMENT ***ADMM DID NOT PULL IN POINTS ***600 – PROVINCIAL NOMINATION – Verified by CIO*"

dr.luca

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Hi everybody
I need some help here with my Note

Notes :2
Created date 2018/09/07
Created by *******
Updaated by *******
Retriction No
Label: General
Office Ministerial enquiries
Text
Ministerrial Enquiries Division- completed Enquiry Received call on 2018/09/07 requested by **************** from the office of ( my MP name)
Christiane reaponse: Rec’d on April 22,2018
Pos sel Dec passed BG pending Meds V/U Jan 24, 2019 BF'd Jan 01,2019

What can I understand here is that
My AOR was on the 22nd of April
My medical is valid until jan 24
I want to know what is Pos Sel Dec passed
And BF’d to Jan 01,2019

NB: the MP assistant when she called them in september And told me that there will be no update until Jan 1st, what is that exactly mean?

Last edited:

azizhamdy

Oct 20, 2016
Hi seniors
do the officers asses the 67 points for PNP applicants or just the crs?
If I got the nomination with 2 language tests and prior to eapr one of them expired and I have decided to not mention the expired one abd removed from the profile. So will the officers communicate with the province to check whether I claimed one or 2 language tests? If yes so at what stage

Amg_man

Nov 27, 2018
@GCMS gurus - help me understand this note:
Date: 30.10: "Recommendation: Recommend Pass MI3 Summary notes: CIO Recommends review required - pending outstanding PC. Provided: NRT. A11.2: Appears met FSW points: 81 ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete"
To make it a bit clearer, during my medical passed time (3 August), I received an ADR for a PCC and I submitted it on 5 August + another PCC was sent by its issuing country with IRCC on 23 August. Does this review note mean they are happy with my PCCs?