+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

understanding GCMS notes

PaEarth

Mar 12, 2018
How do I upload new documents? I dont see that option on my online account.
Please suggest
Thank you so much for your help.

Do I mention in the inquiry that I want to add updated documents as I received my GCMS notes and I found out t

PaEarth

Mar 12, 2018
You need to raise a CSE. The link is in my signature.

Do I mention in the inquiry that I want to add updated documents as I received my GCMS notes and I found out lack of information in previous uploaded documents?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018

Do I mention in the inquiry that I want to add updated documents as I received my GCMS notes and I found out lack of information in previous uploaded documents?
I haven't personally uploaded based off GCMS notes but I don't see any issues if you mention that.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
R10 done on 21st August , GCMS generated 19th September , Ottawa VO
That's nothing to worry about then. Even in my notes there was a gap of 4 weeks after R10 check before eligibility was done. It's possible that your eligibility has been done by now. So nothing unusual.

ankit.burman

Dec 16, 2017
That's nothing to worry about then. Even in my notes there was a gap of 4 weeks after R10 check before eligibility was done. It's possible that your eligibility has been done by now. So nothing unusual.
Well i ordered to check whether it's in review required or not , but unfortunately nothing showed up, thanks for your revert

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Well i ordered to check whether it's in review required or not , but unfortunately nothing showed up, thanks for your revert
Yeah but you ordered notes before 2 months. Good time to order notes is 75+ days after AOR. Order another set now. It may have more information.

Dee_Sequeira

Sep 19, 2018
@legalfalcon :
I have lived in the UAE for 158 days (5 months 5 days) however i received a request from CIC to send a UAE PCC. Would you suggest i write to them first explaining i have been in the UAE for less than 6 months, call them to explain or i should send a PCC?

Thanks
Dee

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
@legalfalcon :
I have lived in the UAE for 158 days (5 months 5 days) however i received a request from CIC to send a UAE PCC. Would you suggest i write to them first explaining i have been in the UAE for less than 6 months, call them to explain or i should send a PCC?

Thanks
Dee
the officer can request a pcc at his discretion even if the stay is not 6 months. if they explicitly asked for a PCC as an additional document then you need to send a pcc.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon :

Thanks
Dee
PCC
  • For the applicant’s current country of residence, the police certificate must have been issued no more than 6 months before the submission of the e-APR.
  • For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after the last time the applicant stayed in that country for 6 months or more in a row.
  • Police certificates meeting the above requirements can be accepted even if they have an expiry date that has passed.
  • This includes the requirement to provide a police certificate for countries in which the individual has travelled for 6 months or more in a row, whether or not the individual had an established residential address during this time.
  • Police certificates are required upfront and are mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has spent 6 months or more in a rowwithin the last 10 years. The individual does not need to provide one for any period of time before the age of 18.
  • Police certificates need to be a scan of the original police certificate(s) in colour. Certified true copies and unauthorized copies are unacceptable and will result in the application being rejected as incomplete.
Applications that do not include a required police certificate and do not provide supporting documentation where required will be rejected as incomplete.

The officer can exercise discretion when assessing whether police certificates that do not fall within standard IRCC parameters may still be required to process the application. When necessary, an officer can use discretion in their determination of whether or not a client is admissible to Canada by using other documents or mechanisms that are available to them.

EEMduShan

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
I have submitted my application(CEC category) on Aug 13th and received my AOR on the same day. It's been 2 months, I didn't receive any update, not even my medicals. Can I order GCMS notes? Please advise,