+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Applied in September 2017 from Pakistan (timeline)

CanadaEHCabada

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
I'm in the exact same situation. There might be a way to contact CSIS and I am trying to find a way. Will update you on any information.
What scared the sh.. Out of me is that there are some cases on the web that say ppl waiting for loooong time just bcz CSIS waiting for CIC and CIC waiting for CSIS and there is only one careless clerk ... I know i have ordered GCMS nores abd approached MP but i dont think the bother with expedition. Thanks let me know if you come up with a solution

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
What scared the sh.. Out of me is that there are some cases on the web that say ppl waiting for loooong time just bcz CSIS waiting for CIC and CIC waiting for CSIS and there is only one careless clerk ... I know i have ordered GCMS nores abd approached MP but i dont think the bother with expedition. Thanks let me know if you come up with a solution
When the application goes to CIC and CIC decides a security check is needed, CIC hands it over to CSIS and then wait for an approval from them. CSIS don't wait for CIC they just do their job as a third party.

I also had someone contact the MP and they were helpful but cannot expedite the security check process... I don't think anyone can.

I will check to see how to contact them.

CanadaEHCabada

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
I read somewhere that CSIS can run a new security check on an applicant again after sending the first CSIS result to CIC or CIC can ask them do it again i dunno i hope i am wrong
When the application goes to CIC and CIC decides a security check is needed, CIC hands it over to CSIS and then wait for an approval from them. CSIS don't wait for CIC they just do their job as a third party.

I also had someone contact the MP and they were helpful but cannot expedite the security check process... I don't think anyone can.

I will check to see how to contact them.

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
I read somewhere that CSIS can run a new security check on an applicant again after sending the first CSIS result to CIC or CIC can ask them do it again i dunno i hope i am wrong
I am pretty sure CSIS does all the checking required the first time. Canadian Intellegence do thourough checks.

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
@Bryanna

Just a quick question let’s say I get refused or this wait game continues
1. Can I apply for a sponsorship and what are the chances getting spouse sponsorship approved after having a baby ?
2. What is the maximum and minimum processing time ?
3. Can my wife stay with me outside Canada after applying for a sponsorship?
4. Is it good to apply from (inside Canada) or she can apply from (outside Canada) ?

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Ok that’s great to know
But how about if she’s leaves after 2-3 months of applying and stay with me for a couple of months ?
Coz I can’t stay from my new born and my wife will go full crazy and she’s already going to through a lot she’s mentally and physically down

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Ok that’s great to know
But how about if she’s leaves after 2-3 months of applying and stay with me for a couple of months ?
Coz I can’t stay from my new born and my wife will go full crazy and she’s already going to through a lot she’s mentally and physically down
It won't work like that. She needs to remain in Canada from the time she applies for your PR until you get a decision.

If she leaves Canada during the PR process:
1. She must inform IRCC about the change in her mailing address, and

2. By remaining outside Canada while your PR is being processed, it would indicate that you are not keen about becoming a PR/living in Canada

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Hmmm I see
But she can visit me right or she can’t leave canada at all ?
It won't work like that. She needs to remain in Canada from the time she applies for your PR until you get a decision.

If she leaves Canada during the PR process:
1. She must inform IRCC about the change in her mailing address, and

2. By remaining outside Canada while your PR is being processed, it would indicate that you are not keen about becoming a PR/living in Canada

Kmasad

Jun 14, 2018
Rawalpindi
Category........
Aoa...need advice from valuable members pls...I submitted Canada visit visa application along with my wife and son on March 7,2018 at VAC Islamabad. On March 30, Canadian Embassy Abu Dhabi asked me for more elaborate employment details via email that I replied.... Then in mid May, I inquired abt my application status through IRCC web form and got reply that my background checks are in process....on June 6, I again inquired abt the application status n this time got reply that my application is in queue for review by an officer and will get a message when the decision is made.......any idea how much more time will they need to finalize the decision? Regards

hamid607

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Aoa...need advice from valuable members pls...I submitted Canada visit visa application along with my wife and son on March 7,2018 at VAC Islamabad. On March 30, Canadian Embassy Abu Dhabi asked me for more elaborate employment details via email that I replied.... Then in mid May, I inquired abt my application status through IRCC web form and got reply that my background checks are in process....on June 6, I again inquired abt the application status n this time got reply that my application is in queue for review by an officer and will get a message when the decision is made.......any idea how much more time will they need to finalize the decision? Regards
Well I think if you have given a good reply and showed your strong job earnings and good length of service with current company, you gonna get TRV soon.

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You will get reply within a week or two and likely positive inshallah

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Please update us if you get a decision soon.