+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Applied in September 2017 from Pakistan (timeline)

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
guys, I am traveling to Canada finally on sunday :) Just wondering if medical insurance is really necessary/ will they ask to see this at the border? I am only visiting for 9 days and do not have any health problems/ I am young.
It's always a good idea to buy overseas travel medical insurance coverage when traveling abroad for any emergencies

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
guys, I am traveling to Canada finally on sunday :) Just wondering if medical insurance is really necessary/ will they ask to see this at the border? I am only visiting for 9 days and do not have any health problems/ I am young.
Oh dear good luck if you wait 1 week more so next sunday I'll be there too hahha let's see who knows we gonna meet lol good luck you don't need to worry no insurance needed good luck

Reactions: kira260

Kmasad

Jun 14, 2018
Rawalpindi
Category........
Aoa dear members.....one query plz....in how many days did u get ur passports back after applying for passport withdrawal? I m going to apply for withdrawal of passports next week.....furthermore, what's the procedure: do we have to submit passport withdrawal application at VAC or online?

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Aoa dear members.....one query plz....in how many days did u get ur passports back after applying for passport withdrawal? I m going to apply for withdrawal of passports next week.....furthermore, what's the procedure: do we have to submit passport withdrawal application at VAC or online?
I think there is no application for passport withdrawal . If it was paper based you can just ask the VO for your passport. But I’m not an expert.

Kmasad

Jun 14, 2018
Rawalpindi
Category........
I think there is no application for passport withdrawal . If it was paper based you can just ask the VO for your passport. But I’m not an expert.
Yes true, its simply a hand written application. But I want to know in how many days we can get the passports back once application is submitted

Last edited: