+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Applied in September 2017 from Pakistan (timeline)

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
First of Thankful to ALLAH and then my friends and mentors @Omairi7 @Bryanna @hamid607 finally got confirmation of approved of ALL visas now and passports are dispatched will collect it tomorrow visas issued until PP expiry however mine visa is for 3 years and wife and son 5 years each and daughter got 2.5 year visa once again thanks for all of you support and guidance.
So so super happy for you. Aren't you glad you got the new passports for your wife and son instead of waiting for PPR first? You had only three days to submit.

This is fantastic news because your entire family got TRVs :):)

MrMoody90..... your PPR is next.

really excited and happy but bit confuse too about reapplying in future
Not to worry about future applications. Your Canada visits in the interim will help for TRV approvals.... and of course, you're welcome to join the Kingdom of Waiting after 3 years LOL

If I'm not mistaken, Omairi7 will be in the Kingdom of Waiting after 3 years also. So you have good company :):)

Reactions: Omairi7 and Guiders

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna @Omairi7
Is there any other way I can do something else to process my case faster or still just wait :(
My first wedding anniversary is on 14th FEB and I’m not with my wife.
What a loser I am.... jus coz of this stupid Canadian visa shit
Don't lose hope.

Maybe you will get PPR one of these days. I truly hope you do

Guiders

May 30, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 03-11-2014
AOR Received.
PER 29-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
09-03-2015
Med's Done....
16-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued on 02-04-2015. Passport received on 30-04-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015
So so super happy for you. Aren't you glad you got the new passports for your wife and son instead of waiting for PPR first? You had only three days to submit.

Not to worry about future applications. Your Canada visits in the interim will help for TRV approvals.... and of course, you're welcome to join the Kingdom of Waiting after 3 years LOL

If I'm not mistaken, Omairi7 will be in the Kingdom of Waiting after 3 years also. So you have good company :):)
@Bryanna , I actually came to check out the timeline and saw this great msg - It's great to see how you provide a great moral support to people and keep them optimistic.

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017

@Bryanna passport we got already month ago and submitted too on 26th and i got message that passports are dispatched so hopefully tomorrow i will have pp with visa :) i got mine and daughter approval 3 days ago and today got approval of wife and son along with message of passport dispatched :)

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017

Hahaha. LOL. Bryanna Predictor works again. Very happy for @ubfx visa issuance. Feels so good and relief. Now we are waiting eagerly for @Mrmoody90, hope he will get in coming 2 weeks. InshaALLAH.

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
@Bryanna @Omairi7
Is there any other way I can do something else to process my case faster or still just wait :(
Bro. Only solution. Wait patiently and Pray from Almight. InshaALLAH You will get Green light within 15 days.

MaryamRas

Feb 6, 2018
Hi Bryanna and all members,
I just joined this forum, i was reviewing this forum since 2,3 days and after reading all threads i got a lil bit scared of trv delays and refusals, so decided to take advice from expert members before applying.
I am a permanant resident of canada , my husband and daughter are citizens, i am expecting 2nd baby in the month of july. I want to apply trv for my parents and brother. My father is a businessman in lahore, my mother is homemaker, my brother is of 20 years (dependant) studying comsats lahore. My father owns one home one shop and a little bit shares and account balance. Me and my husband both are working and tax payers and renting an appartment here.
I need advice for which doccuments are required from my side and from my parents side to support the application so that i can apply properly, i want to apply on paper. One more thing, my mother and brother doesnt own any property and bank balances is that ok, coz my father is the guardian. I have a big family in pakistan, my 6 sisters and all relatives. Only i am in canada. And i want to mention that my trv had been refused 2 times back in 2013 coz the visa officer was not satisfied that i will return back to pakistan. Then my husband applied p.r and i got in 11 months and came here. So plz tell me what are the chances for my parents and brother how i should put an application. And if some one can help me with draft of invitation letter and cover letter, i would really appreciate that.
One more question is how much bank balance is a must to show both from pakistan and from canada because at the time of my trv application, my husband showed a total of 40 k canadian dollars with good transaction record but still officer put an aligation that your spouse does not possess enough funds to support you..
Thanks in advace and good luck to all :)

MaryamRas

Feb 6, 2018
My parents and brother dont have any travel history except to saudia for umra and hajj. This seems the biggest problem.

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
thanks everyone again here is my timeline

applied 8th Sep 17
PP withdrawal 28 Nov 17
PPR submission 26th Jan
GOT PP with visas on 6th Feb 18

Feeling so happy got visas with wife son and daughter :) Good luck Everyone

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
My parents and brother dont have any travel history except to saudia for umra and hajj. This seems the biggest problem.
Travel history is the biggest question mark in CA TRV applications as this shows your worth how you travel, how you lives, how you spend and some background information too. It will be ideal if you request your father especially brothers ( very important if he can comes up with good job or business help with father) to enhance travel history by travel to small countries like Turkey, Singapore, Malaysia or any EU before jumping into big pond. Your parents can apply super visa if they are healthy and good financial health too. Rest of the family members will get bit tougher treatment. May i suggests you to follow the checklist for TRV from CIC website and look into everything very seriously. Make sure travel history needs to be up as it worths more. Financial health, stable job or business and most importantly how you present your case.

Last edited:
Reactions: MaryamRas

MaryamRas

Feb 6, 2018
Travel history is the biggest question mark in CA TRV applications as this shows your worth how you travel, how you lives, how you spend and some background information too. It will be ideal if you request your father especially brothers ( very important if he can comes up with good job or business help with father) to enhance travel history by travel to small countries like Turkey, Singapore, Malaysia or any EU before jumping into big pond. Your parents can apply super visa if they are healthy and good financial health too. Rest of the family members will get bit tougher treatment. May i suggests you to follow the checklist for TRV from CIC website and look into everything very seriously. Make sure travel history needs to be up as it worths more. Financial health, stable job or business and most importantly how you present your case.
Thank you Omairi, yes this is the biggest concern for me, but as i mentioned earlier that i am expecting a baby in this july in sha Allah and i am inviting them for this purpose so i dont have much time in between to ask them to apply visas for other countries check in there and then apply for CA trv and unfortunately my parents wont bother this much just to get a canadian visitor visa its me who is more interested to invite them here to visit, other wise they are so chill in pakistan. And super visa i dont preffer for the reason because my parents not gonna visit me often and not for long durations, as my father cant spend more than 3 or 4 weeks here, he has to go back to take care of his business and mum has to go back to take care of dad so i think its just a waste of money to buy health insurance for them to apply for super visa. I might be wrong though!!

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
agree with you either they have common reason financial and travel so better correct it in advance and then go for it..

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
@Bryanna @Omairi7
You are not the loser, the Canadian immigration people are the losers. It's the worst immigration system. My application is also in security check for 80+ days without reason.... they cannot even tell me how long or why they are doing this... it's so secretive as if I'm some serial killer or something.

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you Omairi, yes this is the biggest concern for me, but as i mentioned earlier that i am expecting a baby in this july in sha Allah and i am inviting them for this purpose so i dont have much time in between to ask them to apply visas for other countries check in there and then apply for CA trv and unfortunately my parents wont bother this much just to get a canadian visitor visa its me who is more interested to invite them here to visit, other wise they are so chill in pakistan. And super visa i dont preffer for the reason because my parents not gonna visit me often and not for long durations, as my father cant spend more than 3 or 4 weeks here, he has to go back to take care of his business and mum has to go back to take care of dad so i think its just a waste of money to buy health insurance for them to apply for super visa. I might be wrong though!!
I have seen people here are bit confuse like showing invitee income and guaranting return of their parents / sibling but here applicant have to prove thier ties to home country and available funds in their account ..
Yes travel history does matters alot but i have seen people getting visa with zero travelling that was same case as yours where sibling got the visa.. but he had good ties and he supported every thing with documents ..
Now point it if you are inviting your father n brother you shud write a letter with bit of emotion to them as u both hubby and wife are working and cant take off from work so you want your family to come over and meet u and your new born for 2..3 weeks max ..

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
I have seen people here are bit confuse like showing invitee income and guaranting return of their parents / sibling but here applicant have to prove thier ties to home country and available funds in their account ..
Yes travel history does matters alot but i have seen people getting visa with zero travelling that was same case as yours where sibling got the visa.. but he had good ties and he supported every thing with documents ..
Now point it if you are inviting your father n brother you shud write a letter with bit of emotion to them as u both hubby and wife are working and cant take off from work so you want your family to come over and meet u and your new born for 2..3 weeks max ..
Agree with you. Now a days emotions really dont matter to embassy honestly speaking. :)
Father and aged people got better chance of visa whereas young people will face difficulty. My vote will be to apply for Father and mother only.