+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Applied in September 2017 from Pakistan (timeline)

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Thanks bryanna I really hope so coz the time is getting really really close and I’m stressing :(
So so super happy for you. Aren't you glad you got the new passports for your wife and son instead of waiting for PPR first? You had only three days to submit.

This is fantastic news because your entire family got TRVs :):)

MrMoody90..... your PPR is next.

Not to worry about future applications. Your Canada visits in the interim will help for TRV approvals.... and of course, you're welcome to join the Kingdom of Waiting after 3 years LOL

If I'm not mistaken, Omairi7 will be in the Kingdom of Waiting after 3 years also. So you have good company :):)

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Inshallah bro thanks for the best wishes I really hope so that I get green light in next 15 days. I do have faith in Allah and everyone is praying a lot :)
Bro. Only solution. Wait patiently and Pray from Almight. InshaALLAH You will get Green light within 15 days.

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Well yeah that’s right I don’t know what they wanna get out of my BG and they don’t even reply all I get is application in process and etc etc
You are not the loser, the Canadian immigration people are the losers. It's the worst immigration system. My application is also in security check for 80+ days without reason.... they cannot even tell me how long or why they are doing this... it's so secretive as if I'm some serial killer or something.

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Well yeah that’s right I don’t know what they wanna get out of my BG and they don’t even reply all I get is application in process and etc etc
that's really too bad! Just have to hope for the best I suppose. Nothing more we can do.

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
My mother was only issued visit visa until Oct 2018 (passport validity).

My mother visited only once in 2015 and stayed around 40 days. Last time I applied for both of my parents and my father was principal applicant. Now, I only have to apply for my mother but she does not have any property on her name neither she works. Do you think she stand a chance to get visit visa approve?

I do however meet minimum income threshold for super visa, my wife is full time graduate student with full scholarship with TA assistant par time job .

Please advise which visa should I apply. My mother only wants to visit me for a month.

P.S: I applied for my mother visit visa back in 2013 which was refused but later when I applied again in 2015 with my father as principle applicant and they both approved.

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
My mother was only issued visit visa until Oct 2018 (passport validity).

My mother visited only once in 2015 and stayed around 40 days. Last time I applied for both of my parents and my father was principal applicant. Now, I only have to apply for my mother but she does not have any property on her name neither she works. Do you think she stand a chance to get visit visa approve?

I do however meet minimum income threshold for super visa, my wife is full time graduate student with full scholarship with TA assistant par time job .

Please advise which visa should I apply. My mother only wants to visit me for a month.

P.S: I applied for my mother visit visa back in 2013 which was refused but later when I applied again in 2015 with my father as principle applicant and they both approved.
you can attach your father docs and show her dependent on her and add as much as documents you used for previous application simple

CanadaEHCabada

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Hello mates

Mine has been 120 days TRV stuck in security check. Eligibility is done everything done by IRCC its only that file stuck in CSIS

Is there anything to do? Like any way yo contact CSIS?

Thanks in advance
Riza

Reactions: kira260

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Hello mates

Mine has been 120 days TRV stuck in security check. Eligibility is done everything done by IRCC its only that file stuck in CSIS

Thanks in advance
Riza
you have to wait i got my self response after 130+ days so better wait as they are not going to reply until there is necessary to reply so best is wait hopefully you will get it soon Good Luck

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Thanks for the wishes bryanna :)
I really really hope so
It was first wedding anniversary today :(

Best wishes to you and your wife today. Stay strong. Don't lose faith and hope (it's not easy in reality).

You're almost there. Hopefully you will get your TRV asap

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Thanks so much bryanna :)

Just a quick question let’s I get refused or this wait game continues
1. Can I apply for a sponsorship and what are the chances getting spouse sponsorship approved after having a baby ?
2. What is the maximum and minimum processing time ?
3. Can my stay with me like outside Canada after applying for a sponsorship?
4. Is it good to apply from (inside Canada) or she can apply from (outside Canada) ?

Yes, I remembered it. I can't even imagine how tough it is for you and your wife to go through this. I just hope IRCC gives you the TRV asap

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Hello mates

Thanks in advance
Riza
I'm in the exact same situation. There might be a way to contact CSIS and I am trying to find a way. Will update you on any information.