+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Applied in September 2017 from Pakistan (timeline)

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
THAT WAS REALLY QUICK. CAN YOU PLEASE SHARE THE DETAILS HERE.
i met one more guy in VAC who applied 3 weeks ago and today got passport receiving email but unfortunately he was refused so seems like be positive if your passport is in security verification :) good luck all

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
I read some posts from different forums in which members got refusal letters after 3 months checks.

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
I read some posts from different forums in which members got refusal letters after 3 months checks.
well did you confirm which country they are from and what is the processing time of that country? as my one friend also waited more then 115 days and then got refusal but his country time was 105 days

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
well did you confirm which country they are from and what is the processing time of that country? as my one friend also waited more then 115 days and then got refusal but his country time was 105 days
2 cases were from Pakistan. 1 from islamabad and 1 i guess in GCC

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
@Bryanna i got this reply today

Dear Applicant,

The information you have provided below has been noted on your file.

All applications for temporary/permanent residence in Canada are subject to statutory requirements, including background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted temporary/permanent resident status. We are currently conducting certain background investigations.

Our website, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp.asp, notes the processing times for the different categories of applications and for residents and nationals of certain countries.

Sincerely,

Immigration section | RA

Canadian Embassy | United Arab Emirates
@Bryanna do i need to contact again and ask about my application or wait few more days please advice?

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Did you send your property and other documents? If yes, when?
@Bryanna i didn't send property docs as i memorize that i send them funds and assets summary letter which had all details and valuation plus a tax document of property attached which i paid where clearly stated property worth and tax amount plus other assets as well which are on my ITR and worth certificate issued by Government department i only send passport withdrawal request which i got it last week. so do i need to contact them again or what please advice?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna i didn't send property docs as i memorize that i send them funds and assets summary letter which had all details and valuation plus a tax document of property attached which i paid where clearly stated property worth and tax amount plus other assets as well which are on my ITR and worth certificate issued by Government department i only send passport withdrawal request which i got it last week. so do i need to contact them again or what please advice?
I wish you had submitted your property and other documents. You have lost so much time. But it is not late. Don't delay!

Valuation documents do not work without the actual property ownership documents + recent property tax receipts (or similar evidence)

hamid607

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
I wish you had submitted your property and other documents. You have lost so much time. But it is not late. Don't delay!

Valuation documents do not work without the actual property ownership documents + recent property tax receipts (or similar evidence)
Personally i dont think that property documents are necessary to send. as they are advising people not to attach.
main factors in your application are travel history , your bank statement with good transactions and your statement about your bonding with your country in the application.

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Personally i dont think that property documents are necessary to send. as they are advising people not to attach.
main factors in your application are travel history , your bank statement with good transactions and your statement about your bonding with your country in the application.
i agree with you but from Pakistan it is not easy to prove you self or your ties you better know that is why your every step should be strong

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017

@Bryanna original papers are in locker and it is weekend so can i scan a black and white copy and send it and what i need to write them in email can you please guide me bit?

thanks in advance