+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Applied in September 2017 from Pakistan (timeline)

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Personally i dont think that property documents are necessary to send. as they are advising people not to attach.
main factors in your application are travel history , your bank statement with good transactions and your statement about your bonding with your country in the application.
That advice by VFS Global has resulted in TRV refusals for several applicants as they cannot prove concrete reasons to return to Pakistan

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna original papers are in locker and it is weekend so can i scan a black and white copy and send it and what i need to write them in email can you please guide me bit?

thanks in advance
I had advised you several weeks ago about sending your property and other papers. No idea why you've been waiting. You're pretty active on this forum and you know what the visa office wants to see as strong ties. Zzoro was one example who sent in his property papers weeks later after applying.

You need to send NOT only the property papers but any other documents that prove your strong ties.... through a CSE and an email.... and request the visa office to consider them as part of your application

hamid607

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
@Bryanna i got this reply today

Dear Applicant,

The information you have provided below has been noted on your file.

All applications for temporary/permanent residence in Canada are subject to statutory requirements, including background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted temporary/permanent resident status. We are currently conducting certain background investigations.

Our website, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp.asp, notes the processing times for the different categories of applications and for residents and nationals of certain countries.

Sincerely,

Immigration section | RA

Canadian Embassy | United Arab Emirates
hahaha, its a standard reply from them, i got the same reply last week

hamid607

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
That advice by VFS Global has resulted in TRV refusals for several applicants as they cannot prove concrete reasons to return to Pakistan
you are right, thanks for the advice.
@Bryanna, can i scan all property docs and make a cover letter stating net worth of properties and upload as one file?

hamid607

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
so how to find out when you will get update on your application then?
NO WAY to find out... only wait
below is the reply from embassy.

"The processing times of security screening may vary, based on each case complexity. Unfortunately, we cannot estimate the exact date on which the final decision on your applications will be made."

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
NO WAY to find out... only wait
below is the reply from embassy.

"The processing times of security screening may vary, based on each case complexity. Unfortunately, we cannot estimate the exact date on which the final decision on your applications will be made."
how many applicants you are and how many times you visited CA in past as we are 4 but BC applies on me and my wife not on kids

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
you are right, thanks for the advice.
@Bryanna, can i scan all property docs and make a cover letter stating net worth of properties and upload as one file?
Yes, you can combine as a single PDF.

Ideally, you must submit (for property):
Property ownership documents + latest property tax receipt + self-valuation or by a property assessor + supporting documents to prove the indicative market value of the property is approximately what you claim (this can be references to property portals for the same area to where your property is.... or realty reports for your city/area, not sure if Citibank, Cushman & Wakefield, Knight Frank do these reports for Pakistan, but do include the relevant pages of the realty reports from a reputed agency)

All documents must be in English or translated into English by a certified translator

Reactions: hamid607

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017

Property ownership documents + latest property tax receipt + self-valuation or by a property assessor + supporting documents to prove the indicative market value of the property is approximately what you claim (this can be references to property portals for the same area to where your property is.... or realty reports for your city/area, not sure if Citibank, Cushman & Wakefield, Knight Frank do these reports for Pakistan, but do include the relevant pages of the realty reports from a reputed agency)

All documents must be in English or translated into English by a certified translator

Dear Bryanna,
Good to see you again :). I have a small reservation on this point. I applied 5 applications in the last 3 years for Canada Visit Visa, 4 of them got visas and 5th (my younger bro) rejected. Believe me i never used any property document for any of all. They wrote proper letters and explain the situations and all of the applications were paper based. Property issues and documents matters most to those who dont have strong financial records or statements (as most pakistani tends to work on cash basis), dont have tax records, dont have proper travel history etc. THough when i applied for my aunt and uncle they dont have a strong record except USA valid visas and dont have strong financials but they got a proper application and documents attached and visas issued in 34 days.
One other issue in property documents are the FAKE and reliability. I can prepare 100 property documents in english translation and there is no way embassy can verified or Reject those. Thats why Canada embassy ask VFS to deny those documents.

hamid607

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017

Thanks for the detailed guide

hamid607

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Dear Bryanna,
Good to see you again :). I have a small reservation on this point. I applied 5 applications in the last 3 years for Canada Visit Visa, 4 of them got visas and 5th (my younger bro) rejected. Believe me i never used any property document for any of all. They wrote proper letters and explain the situations and all of the applications were paper based. Property issues and documents matters most to those who dont have strong financial records or statements (as most pakistani tends to work on cash basis), dont have tax records, dont have proper travel history etc. THough when i applied for my aunt and uncle they dont have a strong record except USA valid visas and dont have strong financials but they got a proper application and documents attached and visas issued in 34 days.
One other issue in property documents are the FAKE and reliability. I can prepare 100 property documents in english translation and there is no way embassy can verified or Reject those. Thats why Canada embassy ask VFS to deny those documents.
Make sense, agree that if financial condition is strong along with good travel history plus a valid USA visa is sufficient enough.

Creating fake docs in Pakistan is not a big deal and anything or any fake claim is not acceptable to western countries.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Dear Bryanna,
You have a good point there.

Just to add:
As applications seem to be under more scrutiny these days considering background checks (which was not the case even last year), it would help to demonstrate as many ties to Pakistan as possible.

Do they pay property taxes? Or are those receipts also doctored/fraudulent?

BTW as you know, if someone is caught with false documents, s/he runs the risk of being banned for 5 years for misrepresentation. It effectively reduces the chances of getting visas for any other countries too. So hope better sense will prevail on someone who has such *creative* ideas!!

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
You have a good point there.

Just to add:
As applications seem to be under more scrutiny these days considering background checks (which was not the case even last year), it would help to demonstrate as many ties to Pakistan as possible.

Do they pay property taxes? Or are those receipts also doctored/fraudulent?

BTW as you know, if someone is caught with false documents, s/he runs the risk of being banned for 5 years for misrepresentation. It effectively reduces the chances of getting visas for any other countries too. So hope better sense will prevail on someone who has such *creative* ideas!!
@Bryanna i send colored original property documents with tax paid evidence on behalf of that property on time of buy which is verifiable thinking to send paid tax of 17 as well which i paid recently but i am wondering no acknowledgement of previous email arrive so what to do send it again with that tax document or what?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna i send colored original property documents with tax paid evidence on behalf of that property on time of buy which is verifiable thinking to send paid tax of 17 as well which i paid recently but i am wondering no acknowledgement of previous email arrive so what to do send it again with that tax document or what?
Sorry to say this: You haven't been quick in taking action/sending documents ASAP.

You can combine all documents as a single PDF (latest tax receipts included) and email it to the correct email address of the Abu Dhabi visa office