+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Applied in September 2017 from Pakistan (timeline)

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
@ubfx

That's great. Mission accomplished.

Now back to waiting :)
so that means patience is a key now @Bryanna i am wondering why that long wait does it mean positive lol :p as it is going to be 58 days since i submitted and 55 days since it was received there any idea how long background check can take?

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
I applied online for my parents TRV 2 weeks ago. i got refusal. following is details:

1) i am on PR
2) i uploaded all documents for my parents and paid fee
3) no one is there is Pakistan except parents
3)all siblings are in canada.

they refused and gave following reasons.

1) Tie to Pakistan, means if they come to canada then hey will not go back to Pakistan
2) not enough funds ( i know funds were good enough)
3) proposed stay. ( i mentioned 5 months)

now please let me know what should i do

1) should i wait and reapply in Jan 2018 because of new qouta for 2018?
2) should i reapply quickly?
3) what extra documents i can submit to make them sure that they will go back to their back home country before proposed time.

Thank you in advance.

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
I applied online for my parents TRV 2 weeks ago. i got refusal. following is details:

1) i am on PR

1) Tie to Pakistan, means if they come to canada then hey will not go back to Pakistan

now please let me know what should i do

3) what extra documents i can submit to make them sure that they will go back to their back home country before proposed time.

Thank you in advance.
Right now seems like they have no evidence like they will back or not as i am not sure if you added some property docs or saving stuff with it as far as i can see it is a obvious reason why they will come back when all their kids are in Canada for that you need to show strong stuff such as property deeds, savings which will make sure officer that they will go back of-course not everyone wants to stay there forever but it is not easy to satisfy the officer as they judge only papers based ... but i am sure @Bryanna and @Omairi7 can suggest you better way. and it is not about Quota stuff you can apply anytime it is all about your presentation what you are presenting .

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014

1) i am on PR

Hi,

Unfortunately, it is not surprising that your parents were refused. With all their children in Canada + a visit of 5 months, indicates the possibility of them overstaying their visit.

There is no quota for TRVs, and no new quota that I'm aware of in January 2018.

If you're referring to the PGP PR (sponsorship lottery), there's a quota for that one which will reopen in January. But, I would not pin even my tiniest bit of my hopes on it because it is now a selection through a lottery + so many non-eligible sponsor children who did not meet LICO took away spots.

You can reapply today, tomorrow or next year. When you reapply, it is imperative to prove that your parents have addressed the refusal reasons.

Reapplying with a quick-let's-reapply-bunch-of-documents could result in TRV refusals again.

You'll need to give us more details:
Are your parents employed or have a business?
Do they live with any other dependent relatives? For example: Your grandparents?
Do they have their own finances or do you/your siblings transfer money to their bank accounts?
Do your parents have financial investments? Shares, bank term deposits, pension funds, etc etc.
Have your parents traveled to countries like the US, UK, Schengen, Australia, Japan, etc?
Have your parents rented their property? Earn rental income?
Can they prove they must return home by a specific date with evidence? For example: Family event, medical treatment (minor, not critical), another holiday, etc?

Cheers

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Hi,

Unfortunately, it is not surprising that your parents were refused. With all their children in Canada + a visit of 5 months, indicates the possibility of them overstaying their visit.

If you're referring to the PGP PR (sponsorship lottery), there's a quota for that one which will reopen in January. But, I would not pin even my tiniest bit of my hopes on it because it is now a selection through a lottery + so many non-eligible sponsor children who did not meet LICO took away spots.

You can reapply today, tomorrow or next year. When you reapply, it is imperative to prove that your parents have addressed the refusal reasons.

Reapplying with a quick-let's-reapply-bunch-of-documents could result in TRV refusals again.

Are your parents employed or have a business?
Do they live with any other dependent relatives? For example: Your grandparents?
Do they have their own finances or do you/your siblings transfer money to their bank accounts?
Do your parents have financial investments? Shares, bank term deposits, pension funds, etc etc.
Have your parents traveled to countries like the US, UK, Schengen, Australia, Japan, etc?
Have your parents rented their property? Earn rental income?
Can they prove they must return home by a specific date with evidence? For example: Family event, medical treatment (minor, not critical), another holiday, etc?

Cheers

@Bryanna
@ubfx

After reading this refusal story one thing clears again that embassy is gaining pace in making decision making as zain92 suggest that he got refusal in 2 weeks.
@zain92
we will wait for your reply regarding questions raised by bryanna.

Thanks.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna
@ubfx

After reading this refusal story one thing clears again that embassy is gaining pace in making decision making as zain92 suggest that he got refusal in 2 weeks.
@zain92
we will wait for your reply regarding questions raised by bryanna.

Thanks.
The current processing time of 37 days is very encouraging + it indicates the Abu Dhabi visa office is processing Pakistan TRV applications very quickly.

If I'm not mistaken, I think processing time in the past years i.e. when TRV applications were processed by the Islamabad visa office had even peaked to 90 days.... before TRV application processing was moved to the Abu Dhabi visa office

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
The current processing time of 37 days is very encouraging + it indicates the Abu Dhabi visa office is processing Pakistan TRV applications very quickly.

If I'm not mistaken, I think processing time in the past years i.e. when TRV applications were processed by the Islamabad visa office had even peaked to 90 days.... before TRV application processing was moved to the Abu Dhabi visa office
@Bryanna i guess refusals processing faster however applications taking time as i am waiting since 63 days now :( status shows passport deliver to Islamabad but when i email abudhabi embassy reply always

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
Hi,

Are your parents employed or have a business?-------------------------no employed no business , more than 80 age.
Do they live with any other dependent relatives? For example: Your grandparents?-------------------------NO
Do they have their own finances or do you/your siblings transfer money to their bank accounts?---
Do your parents have financial investments? Shares, bank term deposits, pension funds, etc etc---yes rent from other house and pension.
Have your parents traveled to countries like the US, UK, Schengen, Australia, Japan, etc?--NO
Have your parents rented their property? Earn rental income? -- yes ( other property not where they live)
Can they prove they must return home by a specific date with evidence? For example: Family event, medical treatment (minor, not critical), another holiday, etc? ---- yes i have very close family event wedding in Nov 2018 .

Cheers

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
@Bryanna i guess refusals processing faster however applications taking time as i am waiting since 63 days now :( status shows passport deliver to Islamabad but when i email abudhabi embassy reply always
It depends how fast they will process your background checks but there is a question for BRYANNA.

So far we have discussed tourist and family visas mostly, What about Business Visas? I mean if there is any conference or business company invites some one, what will be the processing time? As conference or exhibitions are always subject to fixed dates and cannot be changed.

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
TRV visa for my sister & Brother in Law rejected.
Applied on 7th of NOV