+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Applied in September 2017 from Pakistan (timeline)

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
No i Didn't mention or sign any representatives stuff so is it all ok like i send email? And they will respond ke back?
That's great if you applied without appointing your agent as a your representative.

Yes the visa office will reply to your email/CSE

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
@Bryanna i got reoly from abdhabi@international

Hello,

Thank you for your email. Please note that all visa and immigration inquiries should be sent to abdbi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca.

You may also consult our website for more information on how to enter Canada and apply for a visa.

Regards,

Consular Section

Telephone | Téléphone: +9712 6940300

Abu Dhabi, PO Box 6970, UAE

But no reply from their given address as i send email there as well please advice do i need to wait or send them email again now thanks.

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
@Bryanna i got REPLY from abdhabi@international.gc.ca

Hello,

Thank you for your email. Please note that all visa and immigration inquiries should be sent to abdbi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca.

You may also consult our website for more information on how to enter Canada and apply for a visa.

Regards,

Consular Section

But i sent email to their given addreas as well will they acknowledged me or do i need to send them email again please need your advice

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017

Hello,

Regards,

Consular Section

But no reply from their given address as i send email there as well please advice do i need to wait or send them email again now thanks.
Good, atleast you should be very thankful that they reply hour email. Hahahaha
But nevertheless you need to relax now and withdraw your passport if you have onward plans for travel.

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
@Bryanna i got REPLY from abdhabi@international.gc.ca

Hello,

Regards,

Consular Section

But i sent email to their given addreas as well will they acknowledged me or do i need to send them email again please need your advice
No need. You already sent email and got reply.

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
----- Original Message to ABDBI (IMMIGRATION) /Message d’origine à ABDBI (IMMIGRATION) -----

The Visa Section has received your email. Due to the large volume of emails, it may take up to 15 business days for our response; do not send repeated enquiries. Please note we will not respond to emails relating to information that is already on our website (www.uae.gc.ca or www.cic.gc.ca), or status of applications within our standard processing times.

Wondering about it if they will update or not

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
----- Original Message to ABDBI (IMMIGRATION) /Message d’origine à ABDBI (IMMIGRATION) -----

The Visa Section has received your email. Due to the large volume of emails, it may take up to 15 business days for our response; do not send repeated enquiries. Please note we will not respond to emails relating to information that is already on our website (www.uae.gc.ca or www.cic.gc.ca), or status of applications within our standard processing times.

Wondering about it if they will update or not
Hmm... This is the usual behaviour of Canadian Embassy in UAE. Its better to leave your application on its fate and start thinking about future :)...

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Hmm... This is the usual behaviour of Canadian Embassy in UAE. Its better to leave your application on its fate and start thinking about future :)...
yes thinking about it already only waiting this week then i will go for withdraw passport option :)

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014

Hello,

Regards,

Consular Section

Do send an email/the same information to this new email address which they have provided

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Do send an email/the same information to this new email address which they have provided
Yes i did and they replied that so now all is ok ??

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
@Bryanna i got this reply today

Dear Applicant,

The information you have provided below has been noted on your file.

All applications for temporary/permanent residence in Canada are subject to statutory requirements, including background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted temporary/permanent resident status. We are currently conducting certain background investigations.

Our website, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp.asp, notes the processing times for the different categories of applications and for residents and nationals of certain countries.

Sincerely,

Immigration section | RA

Canadian Embassy | United Arab Emirates