+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Applied in September 2017 from Pakistan (timeline)

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
That's true. VFS/VAC does not have access to processing updates. They only work on behalf of IRCC to accept applications/transmit passports.

a. You can send a CSE + email to the visa office to request for an expedited decision.

b. Have you linked your paper application to your MyCIC account?

Dear @Bryanna

How can we send CSE + Email ?
Please share the link and email add here and what should we write.?

ZZoro

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
I will Explain the documents i submitted both paper & through e-mail as additional documents.... so here it goes

My Uncle's Sponsor letter, who is a Consultant Psychiatrist in Canada since 25 years... Very rich, very particular about paying his Taxes on time & keeps a neat record.... Although a psychiatrist, but i think he was a bit delusional himself, lol... because he told me " Don't add anything extra, they will know me with a single button on their system & will grant you a visa right away" I even laughed at that time,, he didn't like it.... so he was serious.. anyways...

So, My Marriage Certificate from NADRA + The one Pak Government's Marriage Certificate
My Son's Birth Certificate + his vaccination card... (Just to let them know, i am very concerned about my son & i am responsible father)
My ID card + My Wife's ID card + all my siblings' ID cards & their Passport photocopies ( Some of them hold Canadian nationality living here + my brother who is a British National)
My mother + My sister who went to see my Uncle before, i sent their Visa copies too...

All my travel documents..... Visits to Schengen States, My 7 years of stay in The UK ( all those visas)

Then,, I asked all those siblings who stay here ( We are quite a lot brothers & sisters) their Job letters, they are all doctors,, i wanted to prove that we are settled here, and we have ties, and we are all educated...
My last degree from The UK,
My property documents.

I added my wife's passport copy too,, she has a Visa to US,
My Job letter, stating that my Boss knows i am leaving and will join my work on return & all my responsibilities were mentioned there...

I think that's all..... i may have sent extra information... but that came later to me,, that i need to send alot of Info,,,, and i think that may have been the reason i got the Visa.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bryanna

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Dear @Bryanna

How can we send CSE + Email ?
Please share the link and email add here and what should we write.?
Here's the link to the CSE:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Email:
abu-dhabi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

You can write:
As processing time has exceeded the IRCC published estimated processing time for TRV applications from Pakistan, you request the visa office to give you an expedited decision.

You will submit any additional documents or information that the visa office may require to make a decision

Reactions: Omairi7 and ubfx

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Here's the link to the CSE:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Email:
abu-dhabi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

You can write:
As processing time has exceeded the IRCC published estimated processing time for TRV applications from Pakistan, you request the visa office to give you an expedited decision.

You will submit any additional documents or information that the visa office may require to make a decision
Dear Bryanna
Thanking you for your reply and kind help.

Regards.

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
That's true. VFS/VAC does not have access to processing updates. They only work on behalf of IRCC to accept applications/transmit passports.

a. You can send a CSE + email to the visa office to request for an expedited decision.

b. Have you linked your paper application to your MyCIC account?
@Bryanna yes i did linked application long ago but status is same we are processing your application checking eligibility etc never changed that is why i visited VAC and they gave me email addresses and asked me to contact embassy directly and they can tell you estimated time..

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Dear. I have not asked o snt any email to embassy so far. Waiting for the natural outcome or else i will email in next week if nothing comes up or no improvement in my status.
Good luck bro i have sent them email as already 50th day now only email went on ISB one address on rest i got email like only online inquiry using cic link will be honored so keep that in mind .

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Good luck bro i have sent them email as already 50th day now only email went on ISB one address on rest i got email like only online inquiry using cic link will be honored so keep that in mind .
Any update ?

I got an email and sms about submitting additional documents but upon calling vfs centre they dont know even nothing shows in cic account.

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Any update ?

I got an email and sms about submitting additional documents but upon calling vfs centre they dont know even nothing shows in cic account.
I have no update about my application i am wondering what is haooening not even about docs even they never replied my email you go and submit docs Asap IA you will get your visa soon and me as well

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office, ISLAMABAD on 11/09/2017. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

Same as day one

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office, ISLAMABAD on 11/09/2017. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

Same as day one
As i have requested for my passport withdrawl on sunday so VfS sent me the wrong message yesterday, they called me in morning and inform me about my request also asked me to collect the passport. I just received it and they again confirmed me that we are returning your passport on your request but your case is still under process and once needed you will submit it at earliest to complete the process. Now they will ask for my passport once they will grant me the TRV, for refusal they will send me the letter only .
Now i can plan my business trip comfortably. Alhumdulillah

Last edited:

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
As i have requested for my passport withdrawl on sunday so VfS sent me the wrong message yesterday, they called me in morning and inform me about my request also asked me to collect the passport. I just received it and they again confirmed me that we are returning your passport on your request but your case is still under process and once needed you will submit it at earliest to complete the process. Now they will ask for my passport once they will grant me the TRV, for refusal they will send me the letter only .
Now i can plan my business trip comfortably. Alhumdulillah
Great Glad to know that waiting still may be withdraw too if it won't arrive as i have to plan alternate for December and some business plans as well in end of November :(