+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Applied in September 2017 from Pakistan (timeline)

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
@Bryanna

What is the significance of a paper **FAMILY TREE** which shows my ties with my sister living in Canada. Family tree is a certificate which shows all my family members and relations in one page. unfortunately my brother didnt get that document where as i got the certificate on the last moment.

Also guides me that My sister got her Work Permit Approved for 3 years last tuesday which means now she is a status holder in Canada and now she is applying TRV within Canada. What is the impact of her Work Permit in My case? She also told me that she can email and send a copy of her Permit to relevant authorities about her current status. She also got excellent Job in Canada Goose as fashion designer analyst. So she is in a position to ask or email to embassy or relevant authorities regarding helping and supporting my Visa Request

Last edited:

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna

What is the significance of a paper **FAMILY TREE** which shows my ties with my sister living in Canada. Family tree is a certificate which shows all my family members and relations in one page. unfortunately my brother didnt get that document where as i got the certificate on the last moment.
A 'Family Tree' document is a good document to submit. Otherwise, hope you proved your relationship to your sister by way of birth certificates which states the same set of parents.

Also guides me that My sister got her Work Permit Approved for 3 years last tuesday which means now she is a status holder in Canada and now she is applying TRV within Canada. What is the impact of her Work Permit in My case?
Quite honestly, not much of a direct impact i.e. no influence for you to get a TRV approval. That said, you might get lucky to get a longer visa validity now that her WP has been approved for 3 years. Normally, siblings of PRs/citizens get longer TRV validity.

She also told me that she can email and send a copy of her Permit to relevant authorities about her current status. She also got excellent Job in Canada Goose as fashion designer analyst. So she is in a position to ask or email to embassy or relevant authorities regarding helping and supporting my Visa Request.
You can email a copy of her WP to the Abu Dhabi visa office

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
A 'Family Tree' document is a good document to submit. Otherwise, hope you proved your relationship to your sister by way of birth certificates which states the same set of parents.

Quite honestly, not much of a direct impact i.e. no influence for you to get a TRV approval. That said, you might get lucky to get a longer visa validity now that her WP has been approved for 3 years. Normally, siblings of PRs/citizens get longer TRV validity.

You can email a copy of her WP to the Abu Dhabi visa office
Thanking you for your reply :).

I am actually pretty relaxed in this case where as my sis is very much concerned. She was angry on younger brothers refusal and wants my visa to approve.

As said in earlier post i am not bothering with this waiting game :).
Sure i will email her WP to Abu dhabi.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thanking you for your reply :).

I am actually pretty relaxed in this case where as my sis is very much concerned. She was angry on younger brothers refusal and wants my visa to approve.

As said in earlier post i am not bothering with this waiting game :).
Sure i will email her WP to Abu dhabi.
Glad to see that you and ubfx are really cool and optimistic despite waiting for decisions since ages :):)

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Sorry bro, I mistakenly write 6 and now change it. Good luck
@Omairi7 you forgot to mention 1 applicant here who is waiting since may and he has to go for baby delivery which is due in this Feb so nobody can predict how long it can take just do pray and stay calm positive stuff will come IA

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
@Omairi7 you forgot to mention 1 applicant here who is waiting since may and he has to go for baby delivery which is due in this Feb so nobody can predict how long it can take just do pray and stay calm positive stuff will come IA
Yes. You are right. Anyways our purpose is to motivate people to be relax,patient and calm in case of waiting. Thats what we are doing and thats what we requested others to do. Dont worry about the outcome.

Reactions: Bryanna and ubfx