+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from Panjab university chandigarh for ECA

DhillonSaab91

Mar 19, 2019
Hello Frnss,

I want your help in knowing how i can ask panjab university to verify my documents which they sent to WES 1 month back and now WES sent me an email that they have asked Panjab Univ. to verify the authenticity of these documents.

What can i do in speeding this process?

Thanks for your response
Did you got some information on the same or not ?

ac_pu

Mar 27, 2019
Hi
I am in the process of getting my transcripts from PU for WES. I have some questions regarding the same.
A friend of mine will be submitting them on my behalf as I am not in Chandigarh and can't visit anytime soon.

1) Do I have to give/send an authority letter to her that she can submit my documents and a copy of my id (passport or adhaar card)?

2) The 2 sets of DMC + degree certificates to be submitted should be self-attested by the candidate?

3) How reliable is the speed post facility – and the payment for that should be done during fee payment for the transcript (fee code R0040) at SBI only and under what fee code or later at some other place?

4) Can one pay for the courier also at the time of submitting documents – so as to save an additional visit?

5) Fees for form (for transcript) – to be submitted along with fees for the transcripts at SBI only (as I am going to send the filled form (downloaded from puchd website) with my signatures to my friend)

Thank you

Reactions: Wahegurujee

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
1- when I applied they wanted in person. Now ur friend can confirmif they allow.

2-self attestation not required . Just 2 sets of photocopy of each doc and degree . One set they will keep and other they will attest and send it to wes .. lates when wes receives it they will ask pu to verify the same again over email.. then possibly your fiend has to go again and push the Pu guys to pls reply to the email ..

3-don’t go for speed post !! It will take 3 months .. use courier only . Pu encourages courier which charges around 1800/- I think or 1200/- I don’t rmmbr .
(When u apply transcript PU takes 21 days to prepare them and then u need to pick it and courier by their chosen courier.)

4-no only after 21 days

5-if u have e-form then for that form to become valid ur friend must go to SBI Pu and pay the code fee for transcript form which is RS 70 then its valid !

Welcome

shiitake

May 16, 2017
Hi,
I am not in India right now and need to get my univeristy transcripts and degree certificates authenticated for admission to graduate school.
Can anyone please advise?
1. What is the procedure if I ask my uncle/ cousin to go to university to request the authentication of my documents?
2. Do I need to send authority letter for them to submit my documents for authentication?
3. Also do they need copy of my Passport for ID purposes?
4. Is it ok to download the form, fill it and sign it and send it with the transcripts and degree certificates?
5. How long do they take and how much is the fee?
6. Will they courier it if the fee for courier is paid the same day as submission of documents?
I will really appreciate the replies and suggestion? My admission to graduate program is based on my official documents.

Thank you.

shiitake

May 16, 2017
Hi
I am in the process of getting my transcripts from PU for WES. I have some questions regarding the same.
A friend of mine will be submitting them on my behalf as I am not in Chandigarh and can't visit anytime soon.

1) Do I have to give/send an authority letter to her that she can submit my documents and a copy of my id (passport or adhaar card)?

2) The 2 sets of DMC + degree certificates to be submitted should be self-attested by the candidate?

3) How reliable is the speed post facility – and the payment for that should be done during fee payment for the transcript (fee code R0040) at SBI only and under what fee code or later at some other place?

4) Can one pay for the courier also at the time of submitting documents – so as to save an additional visit?

5) Fees for form (for transcript) – to be submitted along with fees for the transcripts at SBI only (as I am going to send the filled form (downloaded from puchd website) with my signatures to my friend)

Thank you
Hi,
did your friend got your documents authenticated and send it to WES?
Thanks

Sweezy

May 24, 2019
Hello,
I have done my BSc from Panjab University and need to send mark sheets through the university to WES
1.is it advisable to go to university and go through the process as I will have to visit twice( one for the procedure second time for sending through DHL) OR I can do it through the online form as I am in Hyderabad.
2. In the form what do I tick from following options and how many copies
Nature of Document required (Please tick the relevant item) : Transcripts/ Verification of Qualifications/ Attestation
of Photo copies of certificates/ Attestation of Photo copies of syllabi etc.
No. of the copies for Transcripts/ Photocopies of Certificate/ Syllabi required : ____

3. Fees to be paid by DD is
a) Form = 150/-
b)Transcript/Verification of Qualifications = Rs. 500/- x 3 years DMC + 1 Degree = 2000
c) Official attestation of photocopy of Certificates(each time) = Rs. 500/- x 3 years DMC + 1 Degree = 2000
d) Postal expenses for sending Transcripts+Certificates (Which they will Send to WES) = Rs. 500

Total Expense = 4650/-

Is this correct?

Please help

g90

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello,
I have done my BSc from Panjab University and need to send mark sheets through the university to WES
1.is it advisable to go to university and go through the process as I will have to visit twice( one for the procedure second time for sending through DHL) OR I can do it through the online form as I am in Hyderabad.
2. In the form what do I tick from following options and how many copies
Nature of Document required (Please tick the relevant item) : Transcripts/ Verification of Qualifications/ Attestation
of Photo copies of certificates/ Attestation of Photo copies of syllabi etc.
No. of the copies for Transcripts/ Photocopies of Certificate/ Syllabi required : ____

3. Fees to be paid by DD is
a) Form = 150/-
b)Transcript/Verification of Qualifications = Rs. 500/- x 3 years DMC + 1 Degree = 2000
c) Official attestation of photocopy of Certificates(each time) = Rs. 500/- x 3 years DMC + 1 Degree = 2000
d) Postal expenses for sending Transcripts+Certificates (Which they will Send to WES) = Rs. 500

Total Expense = 4650/-

Is this correct?

Please help
1. I think you can send someone on your behalf but someone has to go in person, it cannot be done online.

2. Nature of documents : Transcripts
No. of copies : One

3. Fees not by DD, to be deposited in SBI or Post Office in PU premises.
a). Form - Rs. 157 (Either you buy from PU for Rs. 157 or download online and its Rs. 157 along with transcripts fee. Better is buy from there as it is having more space.)

b). Transcripts Fee - 525*4=2100 + 157 if form downloaded online in your case. Please don’t take it as final as this was six months ago when I applied for Transcripts. It may have changed after that. Better confirm from enquiry counter opposite to SBI fee deposition branch before making any payment.

c). You only need to pay for transcripts and not for attestation of photocopies. So total charges will be 525*4=2100 + 157 if form downloaded online only.

d). Do not use postal services. It is painfully slow. Your documents may get lost or may never reach WES or wherever you are sending. So opt DHL and go and pay Rs. 1025 in person. They deliver in three to four days.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

Sweezy

May 24, 2019
1. I think you can send someone on your behalf but someone has to go in person, it cannot be done online.

2. Nature of documents : Transcripts
No. of copies : One

3. Fees not by DD, to be deposited in SBI or Post Office in PU premises.
a). Form - Rs. 157 (Either you buy from PU for Rs. 157 or download online and its Rs. 157 along with transcripts fee. Better is buy from there as it is having more space.)

b). Transcripts Fee - 525*4=2100 + 157 if form downloaded online in your case. Please don’t take it as final as this was six months ago when I applied for Transcripts. It may have changed after that. Better confirm from enquiry counter opposite to SBI fee deposition branch before making any payment.

c). You only need to pay for transcripts and not for attestation of photocopies. So total charges will be 525*4=2100 + 157 if form downloaded online only.

d). Do not use postal services. It is painfully slow. Your documents may get lost or may never reach WES or wherever you are sending. So opt DHL and go and pay Rs. 1025 in person. They deliver in three to four days.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

Thanks a lot for quick response. One more question
According to wes website

For completed, incomplete and in-progress study, ask the institution responsible for conducting the examinations to attest and send your documents directly to WES in a sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate authentication officer at the institution that conducted the examination.

It says it has to be attested so charges for attestation are 500*4=2000₹. Is that correct?

g90

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thanks a lot for quick response. One more question
According to wes website

For completed, incomplete and in-progress study, ask the institution responsible for conducting the examinations to attest and send your documents directly to WES in a sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate authentication officer at the institution that conducted the examination.

It says it has to be attested so charges for attestation are 500*4=2000₹. Is that correct?
You only need to pay the transcripts fee which is Rs. 525 per document. They will then attest the photocopies of your documents and send them to WES. That’s it. You don’t need to pay for attestation separately.
Good luck.

sharansingh

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
No need to do anything, PU is well aware of this and they'll revert back to WES.
Just for 1-2 weeks.
I got the same status on 14 Oct 2019 from WES that they have sent documents to Panjab University for verification. So shall i wait for 1-2 weeks for this and no need for any followups to be done with them?

SmilingAlways

Oct 25, 2019
I want to know whether I can authorize someone to apply and pick transcripts on my behalf? Has anyone done this? Please share the process.

Instructions on the online application form (below) mention that no one can do it on someone's behalf.
"No person is entitled to apply on Someone’s behalf or receive his or another person’s Transcripts/Verification of Qualification/Attestation of Photo Copies of Certificates/Syllabi from this office."

sharansingh

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
I want to know whether I can authorize someone to apply and pick transcripts on my behalf? Has anyone done this? Please share the process.

Instructions on the online application form (below) mention that no one can do it on someone's behalf.
"No person is entitled to apply on Someone’s behalf or receive his or another person’s Transcripts/Verification of Qualification/Attestation of Photo Copies of Certificates/Syllabi from this office."
Yes definitely you can request someone to get transcripts for you. Although i had done it on my own, but due to carelessness of the university, they missed out sending 3rd sem transcript, so i had to ask someone to go to university and do the same procedure for the missing semester.

PGP_Coast

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Hi,
Can I get copy of course syllabus for Master of Computer Applications (MCA), Department of Computer Science & Applications for the year 2000-2003.

I appreciate your help!

Thanks,

DeepRaman658

Oct 12, 2019
Please guys help me with some issues.
1).If we send someone to apply our transcripts, will he write his name or our name in the form (signature of candidate)(Can he sign the form on behalf of me).
2.) In 2018, people said they submitted the documents on 4th floor room no 144. I want to ask whether the documents are still submitted at 4th floor.(Someone mentioned that now they are submitted at enquiry counter).
3.) After 20 or 21 days( given date), do we still need to go again because WES has stated that transcripts need to be sent by university only