+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from Panjab university chandigarh for ECA

goyalneha60

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
DHL is fast, I don't remember the name of service but it gets delivered in 2-3 working days. My documents were dispatched on the same day so were delivered on 27th but my wife's documents were not sent that day and they were delivered on 30th.

They will not give documents early in any case. If you know someone in the university then it may be possible.
Thank you so much for your response and clarifying my queries :)

goyalneha60

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
Seal can be forged/stolen and the format and content was different than what PU uses for sending transcripts.
When WES sent them the transcript and documents to verify, university people realized rightaway that it's a fraud. The signature on stamps were not of the people whose signature there should be. And it was missing a few details.
Hi all

I got my documents sent from panjab University by my brother. All the seals are original but still Wes has put my status on hold that they need verification from panjab University. Now how much time verification will take by panjab university and how to do it quickly ? Any idea... Thanks

Reactions: jitender51

Amit23

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
India
Hi all

I got my documents sent from panjab University by my brother. All the seals are original but still Wes has put my status on hold that they need verification from panjab University. Now how much time verification will take by panjab university and how to do it quickly ? Any idea... Thanks
Don't worry. This is now normal procedure of WES. PU replies within 4-5 days.

singhdeepinder

Jun 7, 2018
My status has changed back to evaluating your report yesterday after waiting for your institution to verify documents after 1.5 months, what does this mean?

Amit23

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
India
My status has changed back to evaluating your report yesterday after waiting for your institution to verify documents after 1.5 months, what does this mean?
Scroll down and check in the completed section. Your documents must have been accepted and the evaluation is started. In the pending section, you can check the estimated date of completion of evaluation.

Weare1826

May 20, 2018
Hi Amit,
PU certification branch has hired one guy for sending couriers of transcripts? Do you know the phone number of the guy or name of courier company? I need to know the tracking number if PU has sent the courier.
Thanks.
Who should we contact in PU to send papers to WEF?
What department ?

Amit23

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
India
Who should we contact in PU to send papers to WEF?
What department ?
If you want to send by Indiapost then submit Rs. 525 alongwith the transcripts fee then the university will send the documents by themselves when ready. If you want to send by DHL then dont submit any fee and you will have to go to the university again on the given date and DHL guys will be sitting out of the room where you submitted documents and they will collect Rs. 1020 and send your documwnts to WES.

aarif001

Oct 20, 2018
I went to Panjab University yesterday to apply for transcripts for my BA. The process is simple as mentioned earlier in this thread.

Take 2 copies of mark-sheets and degree, 1 transcript form, 1 WES form.

You have to download (or purchase from counter) the form for transcripts and fill it.

Then submit the fees at SBI or Post office and get the receipt. The fees now is Rs.525 per page so if you have 3 marksheets and a degree then you have to deposit Rs.2100. If you have downloaded the form, then you have to pay Rs.157 for the form also, so total would be Rs.2257. You have to fill the transcript code R0040 on the form which is used for submitting the fees.

If you have any confusion, then you can visit the inquiry office just opposite to the bank.

After submitting the fees, just go to the admin block. The security guard on the gate might ask you for the gate pass, just tell him that you are going to submit the transcript application and no gate pass is required for that. Then take the lift and go to 4th floor. The certificate section is Room no. 144. Just take left as soon as you come out of the lift, then again left from the end and the certificate section will be on the right side.

Give the documents to the guy sitting on the second table to your left. He will check the documents and give you a brown envelope to fill the WES address. Don't forget to mention the WES Reference no. on the top. Then he will keep the documents and the receipt and mention a date on the form. You have to come on that date to pay the courier charges (Rs.1020). I submitted on 5-7-2018 and he asked me to come on 25-7-2018. He said there is no need to call and check, your transcripts will be ready on that date. If you have opted to send by India-post, then please confirm the charges from the inquiry counter and deposit them with the fees. Then you don't have to come again and they will send the sealed envelope to WES.

Please keep the "Lunch Time" in mind as I went there late so I had to wait for more than an hour. The lunch time for inquiry counter and certificate section is from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM and bank's lunch time is 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM.
I went to Panjab University yesterday to apply for transcripts for my BA. The process is simple as mentioned earlier in this thread.

Take 2 copies of mark-sheets and degree, 1 transcript form, 1 WES form.

You have to download (or purchase from counter) the form for transcripts and fill it.

Then submit the fees at SBI or Post office and get the receipt. The fees now is Rs.525 per page so if you have 3 marksheets and a degree then you have to deposit Rs.2100. If you have downloaded the form, then you have to pay Rs.157 for the form also, so total would be Rs.2257. You have to fill the transcript code R0040 on the form which is used for submitting the fees.

If you have any confusion, then you can visit the inquiry office just opposite to the bank.

After submitting the fees, just go to the admin block. The security guard on the gate might ask you for the gate pass, just tell him that you are going to submit the transcript application and no gate pass is required for that. Then take the lift and go to 4th floor. The certificate section is Room no. 144. Just take left as soon as you come out of the lift, then again left from the end and the certificate section will be on the right side.

Give the documents to the guy sitting on the second table to your left. He will check the documents and give you a brown envelope to fill the WES address. Don't forget to mention the WES Reference no. on the top. Then he will keep the documents and the receipt and mention a date on the form. You have to come on that date to pay the courier charges (Rs.1020). I submitted on 5-7-2018 and he asked me to come on 25-7-2018. He said there is no need to call and check, your transcripts will be ready on that date. If you have opted to send by India-post, then please confirm the charges from the inquiry counter and deposit them with the fees. Then you don't have to come again and they will send the sealed envelope to WES.

Please keep the "Lunch Time" in mind as I went there late so I had to wait for more than an hour. The lunch time for inquiry counter and certificate section is from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM and bank's lunch time is 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM.

aarif001

Oct 20, 2018
If we opt for india post in pu and they will send the envelope of transcripts directly then how the degree certificate will be send to wes

Amit23

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
India
If we opt for india post in pu and they will send the envelope of transcripts directly then how the degree certificate will be send to wes
You also give the photocopy of degree to PU. They will attest and send it along with transcripts.

aarif001

Oct 20, 2018
Ohhkk...thnkss nd can u pls tell is it mandatory to visit uni again if i opt dhl courier service or i can pay in advance for dhl nd there is no need to visit uni again

Amit23

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
India
If you wish to send by DHL then you have to go on the given date. If you want to send by Indiapost then they will send by themselves. They do not take advance payment for DHL.

pritraj

Nov 9, 2018
Hi All,
I downloaded the transcripts applications form from General forms on the PU website. Its a pdf. Any suggestions on how to edit it? I need to add more rows in the "Details of Examinations passed" section.
Hoping for a quick response. Thanks.

pritraj

Nov 9, 2018
I am also outside India, and sent the scanned copies only and had a cousin submit them for me.
I don't think the fee for NRI is different.
You will have to pay Rs. 450 per document (check on PU website to confirm), multiply 450 with number of documents you are requesting. I paid around 5800 rupess (Ouch!!).
I had 9 documents, I put one in each filed and filled 2 forms.
hi, was the form editable? i want to add more rows for exams passed. thanks.