+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from Panjab university chandigarh for ECA

Gunik1123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
I d not think they will track IP address. I think it will be WES reference#. Maybe the WES account has your Canada address.
Even I need to get my transcripts from PU and assessing my options. What do you suggest?
Do u want to say that WES shares candidates real time data like address/contact number with PU or all indian universities as soon as WES number is being generated ? No its not like that. WES doesn't have any link with Indian university unless Indian university sends across transcripts to WES and transcripts are shared only once payment is being made.

neha06

Oct 27, 2021
Hi,
Am Neha,

I did my grad and LL.B from Panjab University
I applied for transcripts in the month of march. after 4 months when i checked my ECA assessment status on Iqas website it was shown as "waiting for the transcripts". I got it in touch with someone from the transcripts department and been informed that my mark sheet and degrees need to be uploaded again as the the files got corrupted. I was not really happy with this. ofcourse, there is no email notification no information nothing and I kept waiting for the iqas status to change all these months.
so in the month of june i uploaded my documents again on university's website. Till date there is no information. IQAS shows the same status.
Transcripts department doesnt respond to emails and calls. Also, the status on university's website is ïn progess.

I have already raised this query with IQAS.

Transcript department says it has been dispatched but there is no proof. (they say that needs to be kept confidential) thus, they wont share any email or copy you in any communication with IQAS.

IQAS has not responded yet.

Can anyone suggest a way out. Please

Pavdhaliwal

Apr 24, 2023
Hi guys…. I need your help…. Actually i did my bachelor and master’s from panjab university chandigarh…. When i filled my eca through IQAS, it shows, not recognized institution… i want to know that IQAS verify the degrees for PU or not?