+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from Panjab university chandigarh for ECA

DeepRaman658

Oct 12, 2019
But I am in Canada!!
Hey last year I applied my 2 friend' s eca from pu. They both are in canada but i paid the same amount of rs 525 per certificate. Have they revised their fee or you are filling any detail that shows you are canada. Because if you apply online you dont need to go to the university and how will they come to know.

Mar 8, 2021
Hey last year I applied my 2 friend' s eca from pu. They both are in canada but i paid the same amount of rs 525 per certificate. Have they revised their fee or you are filling any detail that shows you are canada. Because if you apply online you dont need to go to the university and how will they come to know.
I really don’t know!! I didn’t fill any detail of Canada. Still they got to know and now they are asking me to pay 304 USD.

Gunik1123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
True!! But they have left no option i guess!! This is too bad!! I don’t feel like paying so much for transcripts.
Might b via ur IP address that their payment page comes to know that u r logging in from outside India. Its clearly written on their portal that "Fees for a person residing abroad is 304$ ". You clearly fall under such condition and system automatically saves u from giving wrong declaration. That fees can be questioned only if u visit personally @ PU.

Gunik1123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
Via IP address

Mar 8, 2021
Might b via ur IP address that their payment page comes to know that u r logging in from outside India. Its clearly written on their portal that "Fees for a person residing abroad is 304$ ". You clearly fall under such condition and system automatically saves u from giving wrong declaration. That fees can be questioned only if u visit personally @ PU.
But 304 USD is too much!! The same work can be done in Rs. 4360. As I am in Canada, for me 304 USD means approximately 400 CAD!! This system is very bad!!

Sukhoi30

Aug 28, 2020
Hi,
I am looking for some help!! I have applied for transcripts for my bachelors and paid approx Rs.4500 on Feb 9,2021. Yesterday, I got an email from PU that i have to pay 304 USD as I am residing outside India. I have filled all my details like address and phone number of India only. They have changed my application status to discrepancy. One of my friend is also facing the same problem. I tried to call the university but they do not respond. There is no use of paying so much amount only for transcripts. Can somebody help me out please?
Hi Hitakshi
It happened for me also . I have applied for transcripts online of Bachelors and Masters and even paid 3800Rs 3 months back. The transaction was from Indian bank in Rupees and residential address of India mentioned. Now they are asking me to pay in $304 dollars per examination minus the amount in Rs already given.
My question is how much I need to pay in dollars for Bachelors and Masters. Secondly, How do they know I am abroad? Appreciate your help.

Gunik1123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hi Hitakshi
It happened for me also . I have applied for transcripts online of Bachelors and Masters and even paid 3800Rs 3 months back. The transaction was from Indian bank in Rupees and residential address of India mentioned. Now they are asking me to pay in $304 dollars per examination minus the amount in Rs already given.
My question is how much I need to pay in dollars for Bachelors and Masters. Secondly, How do they know I am abroad? Appreciate your help.
might b Via IP address

Mar 8, 2021
Hi Hitakshi
Hi,
I deposited Rs.4360 and they asked to deposit Rs.18000 more. Someone from your family has to visit the university in this regard. They will tell you the whole process.
This is what they told me!!
STEP 1 - LOG ON TO https://payonline.puchd.ac.in/sign-up

STEP 2 - FILL THE DETAILS AND SIGN UP

STEP 3 - LOGIN WITH THE EMAIL N PASSWORD U HAVE SET DURING SIGN UP

STEP 4 - CLICK ON SIDE PANEL (LEFT UP CORNER) & SELECT MAKE PAYMENT

STEP 5 - PAYMENT CATEGORY- REGISTRATION/DUPLICATE CERTIFICATE FEES ETC.

STEP 6- PAYMENT ON ACCOUNT OF - R0070

STEP 7- INR 18000

STEP 8 - ADD DESCRIPTION AS PENDING PAYMENT FOR TRANSCRIPT OF STUDENT LIVING ABROAD, 304 USD FROM WHICH 4360 INR IS ALREADY PAID. U CAN WRITE UR W.E.S REF. NO HERE ALSO

THEN GET ITS PRINT OUT DONE...
TAKE THAT PRINT AND SUBMIT TO PRERNA MALHOTRA MA'AM, ROOM 144, 4TH FLOOR, ADMINISTRATION BLOCK, P.U CHD

Reactions: Sukhoi30

Sukhoi30

Aug 28, 2020
Hi,
I deposited Rs.4360 and they asked to deposit Rs.18000 more. Someone from your family has to visit the university in this regard. They will tell you the whole process.
This is what they told me!!
STEP 1 - LOG ON TO https://payonline.puchd.ac.in/sign-up

STEP 2 - FILL THE DETAILS AND SIGN UP

STEP 3 - LOGIN WITH THE EMAIL N PASSWORD U HAVE SET DURING SIGN UP

STEP 4 - CLICK ON SIDE PANEL (LEFT UP CORNER) & SELECT MAKE PAYMENT

STEP 5 - PAYMENT CATEGORY- REGISTRATION/DUPLICATE CERTIFICATE FEES ETC.

STEP 6- PAYMENT ON ACCOUNT OF - R0070

STEP 7- INR 18000

STEP 8 - ADD DESCRIPTION AS PENDING PAYMENT FOR TRANSCRIPT OF STUDENT LIVING ABROAD, 304 USD FROM WHICH 4360 INR IS ALREADY PAID. U CAN WRITE UR W.E.S REF. NO HERE ALSO

THEN GET ITS PRINT OUT DONE...
TAKE THAT PRINT AND SUBMIT TO PRERNA MALHOTRA MA'AM, ROOM 144, 4TH FLOOR, ADMINISTRATION BLOCK, P.U CHD
Hi Hetakshi,
Thanks I got it. So for my Bachelor and Master transcript, it has to be 304$ or double the amount minus which I already paid in INR

cv07

Nov 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23rd July, 2014
Nomination.....
27th Nov, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Application started processing on 5th Feb, 2015
Med's Request
11th March, 2015
Med's Done....
20th March, 2015
Passport Req..
1st May, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
9th May, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 31, 2016
might b Via IP address
I d not think they will track IP address. I think it will be WES reference#. Maybe the WES account has your Canada address.
Even I need to get my transcripts from PU and assessing my options. What do you suggest?

Mar 8, 2021
I d not think they will track IP address. I think it will be WES reference#. Maybe the WES account has your Canada address.
Even I need to get my transcripts from PU and assessing my options. What do you suggest?
You should pay the full amount!! Otherwise it will get late because eventually you have to pay USD $304

Reactions: cv07

cv07

Nov 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23rd July, 2014
Nomination.....
27th Nov, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Application started processing on 5th Feb, 2015
Med's Request
11th March, 2015
Med's Done....
20th March, 2015
Passport Req..
1st May, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
9th May, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 31, 2016
You should pay the full amount!! Otherwise it will get late because eventually you have to pay USD $304
ok. So, it has to go from an Indian account?