+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from Panjab university chandigarh for ECA

Gunik1123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
Please guys help me with some issues.
1).If we send someone to apply our transcripts, will he write his name or our name in the form (signature of candidate)(Can he sign the form on behalf of me).
2.) In 2018, people said they submitted the documents on 4th floor room no 144. I want to ask whether the documents are still submitted at 4th floor.(Someone mentioned that now they are submitted at enquiry counter).
3.) After 20 or 21 days( given date), do we still need to go again because WES has stated that transcripts need to be sent by university only
Write your name everywhere as degrees marksheets are in ur name + ur sign
I submitted the form at 4th floor in July 2019
Enquiry counter given u only form + dd of requisite amt made at sbi located within the university
They would ask u to come exactly after 14 days

DeepRaman658

Oct 12, 2019
Write your name everywhere as degrees marksheets are in ur name + ur sign
I submitted the form at 4th floor in July 2019
Enquiry counter given u only form + dd of requisite amt made at sbi located within the university
They would ask u to come exactly after 14 days
Actually I'm asking on behalf of my friend.He is in canada so is it ok if I sign the form on his behalf if I go to university for his transcripts

Gunik1123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
Actually I'm asking on behalf of my friend.He is in canada so is it ok if I sign the form on his behalf if I go to university for his transcripts
I submitted such document for my brother after taking his signature on online downloaded form and submitted to PU along with degree+marksheets . I gave reason that I my cousin is working @ Bangalore and he cant travel to Chandigarh on working day . The said officer accepted the document and asked me to come after 14 days for transcript. On 14th day no body asks that u r the applicant or not. Just say that m cousin of the applicant once they call out the name of applicant. Then they wil ask u to write full address of the WES/CES/IQAS on the envelop + pay the 1040 INR fees and get the tracking number.

DeepRaman658

Oct 12, 2019
I submitted such document for my brother after taking his signature on online downloaded form and submitted to PU along with degree+marksheets . I gave reason that I my cousin is working @ Bangalore and he cant travel to Chandigarh on working day . The said officer accepted the document and asked me to come after 14 days for transcript. On 14th day no body asks that u r the applicant or not. Just say that m cousin of the applicant once they call out the name of applicant. Then they wil ask u to write full address of the WES/CES/IQAS on the envelop + pay the 1040 INR fees and get the tracking number.
He is in canada and It would be difficult to get his signature. What should I do.

Gunik1123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
Ask him to send u signed form via courier or else u can get the color scan of signed document( not sure if second option will work out) to university office. In both case try to take any 1 ID proof of ur friend along with document ( as I did same for my brother).
Try to make his case strong by saying u r his brother and he is working somewhere far from north.

Problem will be only on day when u wil visit university on day 1 . Subsequent 14th day visit wont cause any problem for issuance and courier for transcript.

DeepRaman658

Oct 12, 2019
Ask him to send u signed form via courier or else u can get the color scan of signed document( not sure if second option will work out) to university office. In both case try to take any 1 ID proof of ur friend along with document ( as I did same for my brother).
Try to make his case strong by saying u r his brother and he is working somewhere far from north.

Problem will be only on day when u wil visit university on day 1 . Subsequent 14th day visit wont cause any problem for issuance and courier for transcript.
Do they ask for his signature only. And also do they ask tue reason why person himself is not here?

Gunik1123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yes .. As the form is related for issuance of transcript of ur friend then obviously the signature must be of ur friend
Secondly they might ask why the applicant didn't come

DeepRaman658

Oct 12, 2019
Yes .. As the form is related for issuance of transcript of ur friend then obviously the signature must be of ur friend
Secondly they might ask why the applicant didn't come
Could you please help me to fill the transcripts form. As there are only 5 rows in "detail of examination passed" what should I write here. Also, in naure of document required option should we tick only transcripts or both transcripts and attestation of certifi

Gunik1123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
Could you please help me to fill the transcripts form. As there are only 5 rows in "detail of examination passed" what should I write here. Also, in naure of document required option should we tick only transcripts or both transcripts and attestation of certifi
Mention year wise description of cleared course
Like Row 1 - BA First Year ( 2012-13)
Row 2 - BA Second Year ( 2013-14)
and so on....

Tick on transcripts and if any space is available next to it then mention - "Transcript for WES Canada"

DeepRaman658

Oct 12, 2019
Mention year wise description of cleared course
Like Row 1 - BA First Year ( 2012-13)
Row 2 - BA Second Year ( 2013-14)
and so on....

Tick on transcripts and if any space is available next to it then mention - "Transcript for WES Canada"
Thank you dear. As many people were questioning about less number of rows so I was confused.

Reactions: Gunik1123

DeepRaman658

Oct 12, 2019
Urgent Help needed!!
If I am going on behalf of my relative
1. Do my friend need to email them for authorisation? Or should I directly go there?
2. If I directly go there, should I go the dealing counter on 4th floor or can I submit fees directly and then go to 4th floor yo submit the file. I'm asking because if i paid the fees but then they refused to apply if I dont have authority letter or mail.

Gunik1123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
Urgent Help needed!!
If I am going on behalf of my relative
1. Do my friend need to email them for authorisation? Or should I directly go there?
2. If I directly go there, should I go the dealing counter on 4th floor or can I submit fees directly and then go to 4th floor yo submit the file. I'm asking because if i paid the fees but then they refused to apply if I dont have authority letter or mail.
No need for any authorization mail /letter.
Go to University , take the transcript request form (TRF) from available from ground floor of building, fill the form , pay the fees at the SBI branch withing the campus.
Then go to 4th floor of building and submit the TRF+ degree and mark-sheets ( in case they ask , just tel that u r cousin and the applicant is working in some metro city and unable o travel on weekday for submitted the form.) I did the same for my brother and no further ques were asked.
University officer wil ask u to visit again after 14 days for collecting and sending the transcript via courier.

DeepRaman658

Oct 12, 2019
No need for any authorization mail /letter.
Go to University , take the transcript request form (TRF) from available from ground floor of building, fill the form , pay the fees at the SBI branch withing the campus.
Then go to 4th floor of building and submit the TRF+ degree and mark-sheets ( in case they ask , just tel that u r cousin and the applicant is working in some metro city and unable o travel on weekday for submitted the form.) I did the same for my brother and no further ques were asked.
University officer wil ask u to visit again after 14 days for collecting and sending the transcript via courier.

Thank you dear. I want to know whether ttlhe transcripts will be ready on given date or not? Actually my given date is 3rd march i.e.tomorrow, is there any phone number to confirm? I don't want to waste my time.

Gunik1123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
Thank you dear. I want to know whether ttlhe transcripts will be ready on given date or not? Actually my given date is 3rd march i.e.tomorrow, is there any phone number to confirm? I don't want to waste my time.
Yes it would be definitely be ready on said assigned date.
No need to cal them , just go directly.
They normally issue transcript for courier between 3-4.30 pm
not before that