+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from Panjab university chandigarh for ECA

Sara.999

Nov 10, 2018
I went to Panjab University yesterday to apply for transcripts for my BA. The process is simple as mentioned earlier in this thread.

Take 2 copies of mark-sheets and degree, 1 transcript form, 1 WES form.

You have to download (or purchase from counter) the form for transcripts and fill it.

Then submit the fees at SBI or Post office and get the receipt. The fees now is Rs.525 per page so if you have 3 marksheets and a degree then you have to deposit Rs.2100. If you have downloaded the form, then you have to pay Rs.157 for the form also, so total would be Rs.2257. You have to fill the transcript code R0040 on the form which is used for submitting the fees.

If you have any confusion, then you can visit the inquiry office just opposite to the bank.

After submitting the fees, just go to the admin block. The security guard on the gate might ask you for the gate pass, just tell him that you are going to submit the transcript application and no gate pass is required for that. Then take the lift and go to 4th floor. The certificate section is Room no. 144. Just take left as soon as you come out of the lift, then again left from the end and the certificate section will be on the right side.

Give the documents to the guy sitting on the second table to your left. He will check the documents and give you a brown envelope to fill the WES address. Don't forget to mention the WES Reference no. on the top. Then he will keep the documents and the receipt and mention a date on the form. You have to come on that date to pay the courier charges (Rs.1020). I submitted on 5-7-2018 and he asked me to come on 25-7-2018. He said there is no need to call and check, your transcripts will be ready on that date. If you have opted to send by India-post, then please confirm the charges from the inquiry counter and deposit them with the fees. Then you don't have to come again and they will send the sealed envelope to WES.

Please keep the "Lunch Time" in mind as I went there late so I had to wait for more than an hour. The lunch time for inquiry counter and certificate section is from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM and bank's lunch time is 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM.
Hi Amit!
Thank you for this info! It’s very helpful.
I have one questions regarding university transcript form.
*What kind of documents we require from university? Transcripts or Attestation of photo copies of certificates?

g90

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thank you for your reply! Got confused because someone mentioned that we need to tick attestation of photo copies of certificates, instead of transcripts.
You will tick transcripts. Then PU will attest your certificate photocopies plus they’ll add a new printed letterhead at front having details of all your degrees and marks obtained and passing year and all that.

They will take 21 days to prepare your transcripts. Opt for DHL as there are issues with Canada Post these days. So don’t go for speed post delivery.

Also better is not to use downloaded form as it doesn’t have enough rows. So buy new form which has more space. They insist you to mention all your semesters differently which means you will need at least four rows for bachelor degree only as the row for degree certificate has also to be separate. At first I had also downloaded form but later on I had to buy and fill new form there. So keep it in mind.

One more change..... now you don’t need to go to Certificate room in admin block as now it is submitted at the enquiry in front of SBI. I submitted mine there in August. However please do confirm before submitting.

Good luck.

Sara.999

Nov 10, 2018
You will tick transcripts. Then PU will attest your certificate photocopies plus they’ll add a new printed letterhead at front having details of all your degrees and marks obtained and passing year and all that.

They will take 21 days to prepare your transcripts. Opt for DHL as there are issues with Canada Post these days. So don’t go for speed post delivery.

Also better is not to use downloaded form as it doesn’t have enough rows. So buy new form which has more space. They insist you to mention all your semesters differently which means you will need at least four rows for bachelor degree only as the row for degree certificate has also to be separate. At first I had also downloaded form but later on I had to buy and fill new form there. So keep it in mind.

One more change..... now you don’t need to go to Certificate room in admin block as now it is submitted at the enquiry in front of SBI. I submitted mine there in August. However please do confirm before submitting.

Good luck.
Thank you so much!

aarif001

Oct 20, 2018
Can i send my masters transcripts envelope which is from bikaner uni along with my PU bachelors transcripts to save double courier charges. Or PU will not allow dis and i have to send both transcripts separately?

pritraj

Nov 9, 2018

Good luck.
hi,
thanks for the info.
what is the fee..i have a BE degree and 8 semester marksheets, is it 525*9 or 525*18 ?
also we are submitting two sets photocopies, will they send 1 set to WES canada or both?

do we need to arrange envelope also , or does PU provide its own.

g90

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
hi,
thanks for the info.
what is the fee..i have a BE degree and 8 semester marksheets, is it 525*9 or 525*18 ?
also we are submitting two sets photocopies, will they send 1 set to WES canada or both?

do we need to arrange envelope also , or does PU provide its own.
It will be 525*9 and 157 for the form. Either you buy the form for Rs.157 or if you have downloaded it, even then you will have to pay 157 with transcripts fee in the bank or post office, whichever you choose. Better is buy form from there as it is having more space.

I think they keep one set of photocopies for their own record and send only one to WES. However you are going to pay only for one set of transcripts, that is for sure.

You don’t need your own envelopes. PU will provide you with an envelope on which it is printed that it is from Registrar or Controller of Examination, Panjab University, Chandigarh. Neither is WES going to accept our personal envelopes. The transcripts should strictly be sealed in PU’s envelope. Only then they will accept it.

When you are about to submit your application for transcripts after depositing fee in bank, then they will give an envelope on which they will ask to mention WES Canada’s address. When your transcripts are ready, they will be sealed in that very envelope and sent to WES. Don’t forget to mention your WES Reference Number on the top of that envelope. It’s very important.

Good luck.

Weare1826

May 20, 2018
In my master mark sheets and degree my father's middle name is not mentioned, on the other hand, it is mentioned in the bachelor mark sheets.
*Do you think WES will raise the question of the missing middle name in masters transcripts?
(Making changes is a long procedure since we are away from the country it's difficult)

Anybody's advice based on the experience in this field will be helpful and appreciated.?

pritraj

Nov 9, 2018
It will be 525*9 and 157 for the form. Either you buy the form for Rs.157 or if you have downloaded it, even then you will have to pay 157 with transcripts fee in the bank or post office, whichever you choose. Better is buy form from there as it is having more space.

I think they keep one set of photocopies for their own record and send only one to WES. However you are going to pay only for one set of transcripts, that is for sure.

You don’t need your own envelopes. PU will provide you with an envelope on which it is printed that it is from Registrar or Controller of Examination, Panjab University, Chandigarh. Neither is WES going to accept our personal envelopes. The transcripts should strictly be sealed in PU’s envelope. Only then they will accept it.

When you are about to submit your application for transcripts after depositing fee in bank, then they will give an envelope on which they will ask to mention WES Canada’s address. When your transcripts are ready, they will be sealed in that very envelope and sent to WES. Don’t forget to mention your WES Reference Number on the top of that envelope. It’s very important.

Good luck.
Thank You!

Meet Singh 09

Nov 27, 2018
Hi Guys,
I have made the request in Panjab University on 4th Oct under the normal post by the university itself (Speed Post I guess), It 28 Nov and still transcripts haven't received by WES.
Is the delay caused by labor disruption in Canada Post?
What is the normal timeline under speed post send?

pritraj

Nov 9, 2018
hi,
In my husbands marksheets, his father name is mentioned as First Name Middle Name only. in all the DMCs.
Thats how their univ issued the DMCs.
Will that cause a problem,
coz in his passport and other places his dad s name is mentioned fully- first middle and surname.

ahmed8555

Feb 19, 2018
Mailtranscripts.com cheated me. They prepared the transcript themselves, putting fake signatures and putting stolen or fake university stamps and seals. They never went to PU. That's why university replied that "documents are not verified by us". And WES interpreted it as all the documents I submitted, my degree, my marksheets are forged and cancelled my order and reported me to Canada immigration department. I wish university had written one line more..that although documents are not verified by us, the transcript is forged, but the degree and marksheets are not forged. But university just wrote..."documents are not verified by us" .... Beware of mailtranscripts.com and spread this news as much as you can.
Did you try your evaluation from IQAS OR CES,Try evaluating you credential from them, wes sucks big time, they don't have a proper procedure to tackle this situation.

Dec 13, 2018
Hello Frnss,

I want your help in knowing how i can ask panjab university to verify my documents which they sent to WES 1 month back and now WES sent me an email that they have asked Panjab Univ. to verify the authenticity of these documents.

What can i do in speeding this process?

Thanks for your response