+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from Mumbai University

amitjadhav24

Dec 13, 2017
@MailTranscripts
I have completed BE in 2008. That time, only 1st and 4th year marksheet were issued by University. 2nd and 3rd was from College.
For getting the Transcript, are all my 8 semester marksheets required?

r4raj21

Aug 18, 2017
@MailTranscripts
I have completed BE in 2008. That time, only 1st and 4th year marksheet were issued by University. 2nd and 3rd was from College.
university will not issue any transcripts, your college will issue it and you need to get them attested from students welfair association in churchgate besides sydnhem college.

r4raj21

Aug 18, 2017
Hi, I had sent the transcripts for 8 semesters issued by my college and the BE certificate botth attested by the students welfare association(Vidyarthi Vidyapeeth Bhavan) to WES-Canada.
I got the following reply from WES.
Document was not received in accordance with WES stated document requirements.

Instructions: Mark sheets for year 2 and 3 of your study program (semesters 3-6) may be issued and attested by the college you attended. Mark sheets representing year 1 and 4 of study must be issued and attested by the University of Mumbai.

But Mumbai university confirmed that they do not issue any marksheet for even do attestation for any semester marksheet.
Please advise what should i reply to WES.
WES accepted the Degree Certificate but not sure why not the marksheets for Sem 1, 2 , 7 & 8.
What is the way out ?
Can someone help ?
Many of us from mumbai univeristy prior to 2012 passout are facing same issue. Please visit MU and check if they can issue a letter stating that prior to 2012 Sem 1 exam was from college and MU does not issue any marksheet for sem 1.

amitjadhav24

Dec 13, 2017
university will not issue any transcripts, your college will issue it and you need to get them attested from students welfair association in churchgate besides sydnhem college.
@r4raj21 Sem 1,2,7,8 marksheets are from University and 3,4,5,6 are from College.
Do I need to get two transcripts in this case? 4 sems from Univ and remaining 4 sems from College?

r4raj21

Aug 18, 2017
Will that be valid? From what I read online, WES needs it from University only?
the issue is WES needs marksheets for sem 1, 2, 7 & 8 from university or else all 8 sem transcripts from university. And our great MU will not issue any transcripts. So check with MU or Students welfare association if they can issue a letter stating that Sem 1 marksheet was held by respective colleges prior to 2012. if they can issue this then we are sorted.

amitjadhav24

Dec 13, 2017
the issue is WES needs marksheets for sem 1, 2, 7 & 8 from university or else all 8 sem transcripts from university. And our great MU will not issue any transcripts. So check with MU or Students welfare association if they can issue a letter stating that Sem 1 marksheet was held by respective colleges prior to 2012. if they can issue this then we are sorted.
But, I do have marksheets from MU for Sem 1,2,7 and 8. So do i need to get those attested or something from MU and send it to WES along with Degree Certificate?

One of my friend who had gone as Student and not Immigration (which I need), had got it attested from Churchgate and then sent it to WES. But that was 2 years ago, hence I wanted to know current procedure for that.

sushdaz

Oct 23, 2017
Many of us from mumbai univeristy prior to 2012 passout are facing same issue. Please visit MU and check if they can issue a letter stating that prior to 2012 Sem 1 exam was from college and MU does not issue any marksheet for sem 1.
Believe this is not required, as WES site clearly mentions this.. 'Mark sheets for years 1 and 2 of your study program (semesters 1-4) may be issued and attested by the college you attended. Mark sheets representing year 3 must be issued and attested by the University of Mumbai'. The problem is overall transcripts for candidates from MU

sushdaz

Oct 23, 2017
I'm also confused on this one.. I need to get my Transcripts for by BCOM from MU. I had visited Kalina for the same and was told to get it from my College. I've already applied for it, from my College and am expecting it anytime. Once I get it from my College, I need to go to Kalina again, with all this, along with my Convocation Degree, and then get it attested from Kalina. Once all this is done, I need to fill everything in an envelope and courier it to WES. Can anyone please confirm if this is correct, and/or rectify if I'm going wrong anywhere?

gopigb

Jan 30, 2018
Hi @shricanvisa , @r4raj21 and @MailTranscripts what is the update on WES ECA for the BE degree (pre-2012) from MU? Did WES accept the Sem 1 marksheet issued by College? What was the final outcome?

Please let me know as I am also looking at getting my 2003 BE (MU) ECA by WES. Let me know if any extra step was needed to be done.

Kritika_K

Feb 20, 2018
@MailTranscripts
- Do we require transcripts from college or just attested marksheets from Mumbai university would be sufficient?