+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from Mumbai University

r4raj21

Aug 18, 2017
Hi, I had sent the transcripts for 8 semesters issued by my college and the BE certificate botth attested by the students welfare association(Vidyarthi Vidyapeeth Bhavan) to WES-Canada.
I got the following reply from WES.
Document was not received in accordance with WES stated document requirements.

Instructions: Mark sheets for year 2 and 3 of your study program (semesters 3-6) may be issued and attested by the college you attended. Mark sheets representing year 1 and 4 of study must be issued and attested by the University of Mumbai.

But Mumbai university confirmed that they do not issue any marksheet for even do attestation for any semester marksheet.
Please advise what should i reply to WES.

Monika Prasad

Nov 4, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I need some help. I need to send my B.A degree to WES for evaluation. Does WES need onlly the marksheets of the three years of Bachelors degree or they need a copy of the third year Degree too? The problem is - I dont have a degree from Mumbai University. I only have the passing certiifcate and the mark sheets of the three years. Please can someone help.

Monika Prasad

Nov 4, 2014
Hi Zeeshan,

You just need to get transcripts for both the degrees from Mumbai University for WES evaluation.
Check below link to know more about transcritps from Mumbai University.
http://mailtranscripts.com/MumbaiUniversityTranscripts

Read below before you ship out your transcripts to WES.

How to ship my transcripts to WES, on my own.

Most of the universities, dont include degree certificate in the selead envelope containing transcripts. So when sending the transcripts to WES, please include a xerox copy of the degree-certificate in the package that you send to WES. Also,don't forget to write the WES reference number on the envelope.

Hi,

Is the copy of the third year year degree important to send along with the transcripts to WES for evaluation. I dont have my degree from Mumbai University. Do I first need to get that and only then I can request for transcripts from MUmbai University?

MailTranscripts

Nov 2, 2015
Hi,

Is the copy of the third year year degree important to send along with the transcripts to WES for evaluation. I dont have my degree from Mumbai University. Do I first need to get that and only then I can request for transcripts from MUmbai University?
Degree certificate is an important document for WES. You can obtain your transcript from Mumbai university without degree certificate, but you need degree certificate copy before you can send it to WES. So you can start both the process in parallel.

Reactions: parekhriddhy

MailTranscripts

Nov 2, 2015
Hi, I had sent the transcripts for 8 semesters issued by my college and the BE certificate botth attested by the students welfare association(Vidyarthi Vidyapeeth Bhavan) to WES-Canada.

Instructions: Mark sheets for year 2 and 3 of your study program (semesters 3-6) may be issued and attested by the college you attended. Mark sheets representing year 1 and 4 of study must be issued and attested by the University of Mumbai.

But Mumbai university confirmed that they do not issue any marksheet for even do attestation for any semester marksheet.
Is this still an issue? If yes, can you send me a copy of your marksheet to ContactUs@mailtranscripts.com and I will check on a possible solution for you?

Reactions: parekhriddhy

parekhriddhy

Oct 31, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
CEC
Hii
This is Riddhi ... I was studing B.com in Accounting and Finance which comes under self financing course from Nagindas Khandwala college of commerece and Arts. I went there for the Application of the Transcript Certificate they told me to pay 1000 Rs. for each semester marksheet which comes to 6000Rs. That means 5 times more money than other colleges in mumbai I enquired in other colleges which have self financing course their charges is only 1000 Rs. so I want to know is Nagindas Khandwala college is giving something special.... or the same things what colleges in mumbai gives ... or this college is cheating and making money out of it

RaviIndia

Nov 2, 2017
Hello all, I have completed my BE from PCT thane 1999 batch, I got direct 2nd year BE admission post my Diploma from Maharashtra technical board. Recently I got information about closure of my college. How to get now transcript if college does not exist anymore...Also, I have 2nd year and 3rd year marksheet issued from college and 4th year from Mumbai university. I don’t have 1st year because it is direct 2nd year admission. Can you pls guide us how to proceed ...thanks in advance

priachaurasia

Oct 31, 2017
Hi
I am applying for PR in Canada
I have graduated in BE in year 2007 from Mumbai University

I want to go for attestation of marksheets and apply for transcripts from Mumbai University

Please guide me which place should I go to Student Welfare Centre (Churchgate) or Kalina Campus?

One of your posts says for older its Kalina and new is Churchgate , but this applies for which graduated year?

Churchgate, next to sydenham college on the first floor

Last edited:

nitingm

Nov 12, 2017
All,

I have completed my BA from Mumbai University, where I did my First 2 years from KC College and the final year from RD National College Bandra. This was done way back in 1997.

I now need to get transcripts done for the same. I am not in India currently.

I've tried reading the posts but don't have much clarity on the process.

Can someone whose got transcripts done guide me.

Thanks,
Nitin

priachaurasia

Oct 31, 2017
All,

I have completed my BA from Mumbai University, where I did my First 2 years from KC College and the final year from RD National College Bandra. This was done way back in 1997.

I now need to get transcripts done for the same. I am not in India currently.

I've tried reading the posts but don't have much clarity on the process.

Can someone whose got transcripts done guide me.

Thanks,
Nitin
Yes, someone else can also apply for your transcript provided they have your originals.

priachaurasia

Oct 31, 2017

I suppose you are also suppose to send the colored xerox of all the results and the certificated in a bigger green envelope along with the sealed transcript.

shricanvisa

Sep 20, 2017
Mumbai
Category........

Hi This is Shripad. I have also received the same reply today. But they accepted my Degree certificate. What did you do ? Is your problem solved ?
Please let me know the solution.....thanks

shricanvisa

Sep 20, 2017
Mumbai
Category........

WES accepted the Degree Certificate but not sure why not the marksheets for Sem 1, 2 , 7 & 8.
What is the way out ?
Can someone help ?