+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from Mumbai University

hemvg

Jan 30, 2015
YogitaDR said:
Sorry forgot to add this. Please get the transcripts from your college as well. You need two sets of zerox of transcripts, all sem marksheets and degree certificate.
Do transcripts are also required to be submitted to University of Mumbai Churchgate office..........WES is only asking for marksheet and degree certificate ......

Nil787

Mar 23, 2015
Hi

Can anyone please help me out

Currently I am in Toronto and wanted to do attestation on my all
Educational certificate for Immigration purpose

Do I need to visit university of mumbai in person for getting
Transcript or I can do it from here

Please let me know if anyone have any idea about this

Thanks

saviovadakkan

Jun 9, 2015
Does Mumbai University issue transcripts?

Can I avoid going to college and get the transcripts from the University itself?

vinitachetan

Jul 7, 2015
Hi all

I want to get the transcripts of my B.com from Mumbai University. I have received the transcripts from the college.
Can anyone pls do help me to tell step by step process to get the transcript from university.
even can I request the same with authorized letter or have to be there in person.

milsv

Star Member
Sep 23, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Nomination.....
<br><b>PER Received:</b> 23-03-2015
AOR Received.
21-05-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
7-7-2015
Med's Done....
5-8-2015<br><b> Med's Received:</b> 14-10-2015
Interview........
DM: 26-12-2015
Passport Req..
28-12-2015<br></b>[hr]<b>;D</b>
VISA ISSUED...
15-01-2016
LANDED..........
<b>12-07-2016</b>
vinitachetan said:
Hi all

I want to get the transcripts of my B.com from Mumbai University. I have received the transcripts from the college.
Can anyone pls do help me to tell step by step process to get the transcript from university.
even can I request the same with authorized letter or have to be there in person.
1. Check the document requirements for Mumbai Univ on the WES site
2. Go to Mumbai Univ offices. I think for recent years, the Churchgate office can help, but for older degrees, you will have to go to the Kalina campus.
3. You don't need to go in person, anyone can go. I did not go personally.
4. In my case, no college transcripts were reqd. Mum. Univ gives you a sealed envelope addressed to WES that you include with a covering letter and any other documents as indicated on the site. Put all this in a bigger envelope, not forgetting to mention your WES ID prominently on the envelope and your covering letter.
5. Courier package to WES

yoyo2010

Jul 3, 2015
hello guys can anyone pls send me the format of the transcripts?because my college is asking for the format..its not one of the good college so they need a format..
note..i have completed bcom regular...and my college is ready to provide three years transcripts of my bcom and so do ineed a third year transcripts from the mumbai university?and can anybody tell me about the detailed course outline?i need to provide detaile course outline to the canada university..can anybody shed a light on this please...thank you

Tejas007

Oct 6, 2015
Hello Guys,

Can any one guide me for obtaining the transcripts.

1. I have done my graduation & PG diploma from Mumbai.

2. I am a graduate in Science from Mithibai college.

3. I have applied for transcripts from Mithibai college & they informed me that all 3 years marksheet transcripts will be obtain from Mithibai college.

4. I have approached Mumbai University & they informed me that you need to get all the 3 years transcripts from your college i.e. Mithibai college & than you have to bring the transcripts copy to Student welfare Churchgate for sealing.... is it correct???

5. Advise me after getting transcripts sealed from Mumbai university i have to register on WES? or is there any form which has to be sent or couriered along with the envelop?

6. I have done my PG diploma from Garware institute (Kalina -Mumbai university).

7. My PG college will be providing me with sealed envelop, so do i have to get it again sealed same as i have done for my graduation.

8. As i am going to apply along with my spouse, do we have to send both our documents under one envelop with one WES application no.?

Pls advise me...

MailTranscripts

Nov 2, 2015
Hi Tejas,

For WES, I will say, don't go for transcripts from college as long as your colleges are under Mumbai university.
Just get your Mark Sheets attested from Mumbai university(church gate/ Kalina based on when you graduated). FYI, ES don't accept college issues transcripts and Mumbai university don't issue transcripts.

For sending these documents to WES, this will be 2 different envelopes with 2 different application number. Don't club the envelopes.

In each envelope, you will put the sealed envelope from Mumbai university along with a copy of your degree certificate.

Let me know, if you have any more questions. You can reach me us at mailTranscripts.com

Thanks!

shujasiddiqui

Apr 9, 2014
MailTranscripts said:
Hi Tejas,

For WES, I will say, don't go for transcripts from college as long as your colleges are under Mumbai university.
Just get your Mark Sheets attested from Mumbai university(church gate/ Kalina based on when you graduated). FYI, ES don't accept college issues transcripts and Mumbai university don't issue transcripts.

For sending these documents to WES, this will be 2 different envelopes with 2 different application number. Don't club the envelopes.

In each envelope, you will put the sealed envelope from Mumbai university along with a copy of your degree certificate.

Let me know, if you have any more questions. You can reach me us at mailTranscripts.com

Thanks!
Hi please clarify again why two application numbers? We have only one Wes reference number

zeeshan1108

May 4, 2017
Hi folks,

I have paid and got the reference number from WES and now have to courier all the required documents. I need help to send the correct documents at once, so if you have experience please help!
I have done my Masters in management from MET college Bandra and Bachelors from Mithibai
Now:
1. Do I need to get a Transcript from my bachelors and masters college and then get it attested from Mumbai University (Kalina) (charges 1200 per copy)?
OR
2. I need to get my sem marksheets attested from College and final sem (univ exams) marksheets and Degree certificate attested from Mumbai Univ?

Also, I have done first year of my bachelors from one college and second-third from another. So i will have multiple transcripts? (in first case)
OR
I have to attest year-1 marksheet from first college (obvious if going with second case)

Please help me

Thanks,
Zeeshan

VKM25

Apr 4, 2017
Hello Folks,
I have applied for transcripts till B.Com at my college and for M.Com at Kalina university.
As informed by my college as well as Churchgate Mum Univ. center, transcript till B.Com is issued by college and for M.Com from Kalina university and after that we need to bring transcripts received from both college and university for attestation there at churchgate center
However, WES Canada website mentions B.Com transcript should be issued by Mumbai University. Can anyone who have recently applied share their experience or steps followed by them?

prairie.18

May 29, 2017
Hi
I am applying for PR in Canada
I have graduated in BE in year 2007 from Mumbai University

I want to go for attestation of marksheets and apply for transcripts from Mumbai University

Please guide me which place should I go to Student Welfare Centre (Churchgate) or Kalina Campus?

One of your posts says for older its Kalina and new is Churchgate , but this applies for which graduated year?

MailTranscripts

Nov 2, 2015
Hi folks,

I have paid and got the reference number from WES and now have to courier all the required documents. I need help to send the correct documents at once, so if you have experience please help!
I have done my Masters in management from MET college Bandra and Bachelors from Mithibai
Now:
1. Do I need to get a Transcript from my bachelors and masters college and then get it attested from Mumbai University (Kalina) (charges 1200 per copy)?
OR
2. I need to get my sem marksheets attested from College and final sem (univ exams) marksheets and Degree certificate attested from Mumbai Univ?

Also, I have done first year of my bachelors from one college and second-third from another. So i will have multiple transcripts? (in first case)
OR
I have to attest year-1 marksheet from first college (obvious if going with second case)

Please help me

Thanks,
Zeeshan
Hi Zeeshan,

You just need to get transcripts for both the degrees from Mumbai University for WES evaluation.
Check below link to know more about transcritps from Mumbai University.
http://mailtranscripts.com/MumbaiUniversityTranscripts

Read below before you ship out your transcripts to WES.

How to ship my transcripts to WES, on my own.

Most of the universities, dont include degree certificate in the selead envelope containing transcripts. So when sending the transcripts to WES, please include a xerox copy of the degree-certificate in the package that you send to WES. Also,don't forget to write the WES reference number on the envelope.

MailTranscripts

Nov 2, 2015
Hi
I am applying for PR in Canada
I have graduated in BE in year 2007 from Mumbai University

I want to go for attestation of marksheets and apply for transcripts from Mumbai University

Please guide me which place should I go to Student Welfare Centre (Churchgate) or Kalina Campus?

One of your posts says for older its Kalina and new is Churchgate , but this applies for which graduated year?
You just need to get transcripts for both the degrees from Mumbai University for WES evaluation.
Check below link to know more about transcritps from Mumbai University.
http://mailtranscripts.com/MumbaiUniversityTranscripts