+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from Bangalore University for ECA at WES

daksh13

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Is there fast track process at BU? I heard they charge 1500 rs per set for fast-track but I dont see that info on BU portal.
also can you share URL where we should pay online fees?
Nope, there is nothing like that. You can try for bribe. But it’s just a loot. They may take your money n tell you to come after 2-3 days and you have to just forget them as they won’t be over there.

so I do not recommend this, as there have been many cases. Better is apply today and collect after 20 days.

Mehrreen

May 17, 2020
Hello!

to answer your queries:

1. Yes, my transcripts were also the same.

2. It is fine, the priority for WES is that it has to be a SEALED ENVELOPE from your University with the stamp/ registrar detail on the inside documents.

3. Since we also had two envelopes for bachelors and masters (both of which have to be individually sealed by BU) - we put both of them into a larger sealed envelope clearly mentioning our WES reference number- be sure you do this because it is critical.

WES evaluated my degree without any issues and I hope they do the same for you !
Good Luck
[/QUOTE

Mehrreen

May 17, 2020
Hi everyone, I have to apply for my transcripts from Bangalore university and I don’t know the procedure on how to apply and I am in Canada. And becoz of the COVID everything is closed. Can someone tell me the procedure on how to apply online for the transcripts fit bachelors from Bangalore university for wes evaluation

Vijaya Lucky

Jun 8, 2020
Hi everyone, I have to apply for my transcripts from Bangalore university and I don’t know the procedure on how to apply and I am in Canada. And becoz of the COVID everything is closed. Can someone tell me the procedure on how to apply online for the transcripts fit bachelors from Bangalore university for wes evaluation
Hi,

There is no online process facility in Bangalore university to obtain transcripts. If you not possible to visit the university directly, you can approach the service provider. If you need that service, you can contact luckytranscripts@gmail.com.

zehrakhader

Aug 6, 2020
Hello All, I am new in this forum. Can we but multiple degree transcripts in one envelope and send it will this cause any issues. Please suggest for me to proceed.

Thanks

Satarupa

Aug 18, 2020
@Mehrreen, Any luck on getting the transcripts ? even i am not in Bangalore but need my Bachelor Degree processed for WES