+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from Bangalore University for ECA at WES

Bhavana.bp

Oct 20, 2018
Hi Bhavana, We just made the payment today. Its going to take at least a couple of weeks for the university to respond to WES from what I understood.
Hi Robin, thanks for the response. In my case, it’s been 2 months I made payment.. but no luck. Please do post an update, once the verification is done. All the best!

robin.philip21

Feb 28, 2018
Hello robin.philip21,

I am also facing the same issue. My degree evaluation status in ''on hold' since 2 weeks. Did WES inform you about the verification charges that needs to be paid to Bangalore University? How did you make the payment and how much is it?
Hi VinaySurya, You will have to call up the university and make sure they have received the documents from WES. Be very patient as these guys are very rude. Once University confirms that they have received, please visit the university and you will have to take a DD of Rs. 2670. University will then process your application and sent it via India Post. Better to take the DD after checking the amount again.

All the best!

robin.philip21

Feb 28, 2018
Hi Robin, thanks for the response. In my case, it’s been 2 months I made payment.. but no luck. Please do post an update, once the verification is done. All the best!
Hi Bhavana, 2 months.. that's a long wait.. Sad to hear.

Our document status in WES shows:

Waiting to receive 2 document(s)

Bangalore University, India

1. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional)
Received Documents Awaiting Verification

2. Statement of Marks

In your case, is this the same or did the statement of marks get verified?

If we had known your case before, we could have helped and checked at the university again on the status..

VinaySurya

Oct 25, 2018
Hi VinaySurya, You will have to call up the university and make sure they have received the documents from WES. Be very patient as these guys are very rude. Once University confirms that they have received, please visit the university and you will have to take a DD of Rs. 2670. University will then process your application and sent it via India Post. Better to take the DD after checking the amount again.

All the best!
Thanks for the information Robin.

Could you please share the number to contact the BU office to enquire if they have received the WES documents.

Thanks again!

regina.marian

Nov 19, 2018
This thread has been helpful. I am planning to call BU soon. Will they understand if I say WES has sent my documents for verification? And can I speak to them in English? or do they only speak kannada well? @robin.philip21
My Bacherlors was done from an autonomous college. Will those transcripts be sent to BU or to that college?

Last edited:

Bhavana.bp

Oct 20, 2018
Hey Robin, sorry had missed this message of yours. It is the same message for me but only for MBA and not for degree. However, I have no update and don’t no what to do. Any luck with you?

2. Statement of Marks

If we had known your case before, we could have helped and checked at the university again on the status..

2. Statement of Marks

regina.marian

Nov 19, 2018
We had applied for transcripts from Bangalore University 2 months back. The process was the same, but I received it in a green cover but the university address was printed on it. I submitted to WES and the documents was approved. However,right now the WES status is 'on hold' as it seems WES has send the documents to the University for verification.
What is the status now?

robin.philip21

Feb 28, 2018
Hey Robin, sorry had missed this message of yours. It is the same message for me but only for MBA and not for degree. However, I have no update and don’t no what to do. Any luck with you?
We have received our ECA report. Please try sending a DM in twitter to WES. They will respond within 2 working days and let them know university has already sent the documents by post. In my case it worked.

All the best!

Reactions: maple06

Bhavana.bp

Oct 20, 2018
We have received our ECA report. Please try sending a DM in twitter to WES. They will respond within 2 working days and let them know university has already sent the documents by post. In my case it worked.

All the best!
That’s a good news.. congrats. I did ping them on twitter, Facebook saying that BU has already done the verification but they say that they haven’t received. Did u DM to WES Canada?

Regards,
Bhavana

robin.philip21

Feb 28, 2018
That’s a good news.. congrats. I did ping them on twitter, Facebook saying that BU has already done the verification but they say that they haven’t received. Did u DM to WES Canada?

Regards,
Bhavana

Yes, I did sent a DM to WES and they responded back within 2 days. How many weeks have passed after paying the money in the University?

Amit1011

Jan 8, 2019
It’s been close to 3 months now. I did not get positive response from WES.. I don’t no what to do .

Regards,
Bhavana
Hi Bhavana

I am on same situation where Wes has send my bachelor documents for re verification to Bangalore University. Can you please let me know whom to contact in Bangalore University and how to go about it.

I hope you have received your eca and can share your updates