+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from Bangalore University for ECA at WES

Bhavana.bp

Oct 20, 2018
Hi Bhavana

I am on same situation where Wes has send my bachelor documents for re verification to Bangalore University. Can you please let me know whom to contact in Bangalore University and how to go about it.

I hope you have received your eca and can share your updates
Hi Amit,

We didn’t get any proper response from Bangalore university on call. My brother in law had to personally go to the university on my behalf and we learnt that they had not sent the verification response at all. However, now they have done my verification after months and my ECA is in process. Sorry for delay in reply. I would suggest you to go and visit them personally. The next building from Pariksha Bhavan and first floor.

Regards,
Bhavana

MARIA LIMA

Feb 12, 2019
guys please can someone explain how this WES procedure works with BU. These threads have been very very very helpful and thanks a million to all who have contributed.

I called BU on the number provided 080-22961290
i enquired about transcripts being assessed by BU
They put on line with a man named Madeva who is in room number 8
I spoke to him and he has asked me to come with all my certificates, markscards (original) and photocopies of them
He said I have to make a payment of 1000 odd rupees
He will attest it and post it to WES in Canada

what happens after this?

szr

Jun 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2013
guys please can someone explain how this WES procedure works with BU. These threads have been very very very helpful and thanks a million to all who have contributed.

I spoke to him and he has asked me to come with all my certificates, markscards (original) and photocopies of them

what happens after this?
Did you get any response? How did you get your transcripts sent to WES? Please message me thank you so much

syeda.misbah

May 27, 2019
HI,
Does Bangalore university send transcripts to WES. As per the new norm from Dec 2018, its mentioend in their website that "On December 1, 2018, WES modified the document requirements for applicants educated in India. WES requires all documents to be mailed directly to WES by the institution that issues them. This means that WES will not accept documents sent by colleges (except autonomous colleges), applicants themselves, third party agents, or anyone else."

So any idea how to get it done from Bangalore University??

rahulsteel

May 21, 2019
Looks like dealing with BU is like Hit and miss. They are very reckless, my transcripts got sent, but they haven't been verified by WES. I believe they sent it in a plain envelope

syeda.misbah

May 27, 2019
Looks like dealing with BU is like Hit and miss. They are very reckless, my transcripts got sent, but they haven't been verified by WES. I believe they sent it in a plain envelope
Hi Rahul,
Yeah...I have keep hearing all negative feedbacks about BangaloreUniversity...So I am worried about it before getting start..Bdw how did you manage to do it from start..Is there any separate department has set up in Jnana Bharti complex...Where should we go and apply for it...How much they charged you to send to WES... Kindly let me know...It will be very helpful...

syeda.misbah

May 27, 2019

what happens after this?
HI Maria,

Are you able to send transcripts from BU to WES.? Is Madeva a genuine person? Today i called up to Bangalore university marks card section. He picked up the call and said the same as above to me too.. So checking are you able to get the work done from him??

atira

May 11, 2019
For Bangalore University Transcripts. First download Official Transcript form from Bangalore University Portal. Fill the form accordingly. Then approach your college to get your application signature from principal. Them make the payment online. Per set of Transcript is Rs 680. Then visit Bangalore University campus. Submit your application and collect after approximate 20 days to 30 days. If you guys not from Bangalore then it will difficult. Best approach IndianTranscripts as the good Network in Bangalore University and can get your Transcripts

Anitha S

Aug 26, 2019
Hello!

to answer your queries:

1. Yes, my transcripts were also the same.

2. It is fine, the priority for WES is that it has to be a SEALED ENVELOPE from your University with the stamp/ registrar detail on the inside documents.

3. Since we also had two envelopes for bachelors and masters (both of which have to be individually sealed by BU) - we put both of them into a larger sealed envelope clearly mentioning our WES reference number- be sure you do this because it is critical.

WES evaluated my degree without any issues and I hope they do the same for you !
Good Luck
Hello,

I was applying for WES. Just wanted to understand that under the current changed regulations of WES if we can still put in both sets into one larger envelope and mail them?

TIA

Sep 19, 2019
Hello, Someone help to know which is the form that needs to be taken from Bangalore University website for WES certification. Please direct me to the proper form link.

daksh13

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Hi Guys,

So, is it still the same procedure? The double verification? Does the University need to post it WES or we can do it? Please help.

daksh13

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Hi Guys,

what’s the re-verification procedure? Same form needs to be filled again? How does it work for re-verification?

Suhasm

Dec 10, 2019
Hi @atira
I want to evaluate from WES and ICES both at a same time for my UG and PG,
SO I should be downloading BU uni. form and take 4 print and get college principal sign and seal right?
- 1st form for PG (WES)
- 2nd form for PG (ICES)
- 3rd form for UG (WES)
- 4th form for UG (ICES)

Or Just one form for PG (WES/ICES) and 2nd form for UG(WES/ICES) will do?

When I asked my UG college to provide me sign on two forms as I have to evaluate my transcripts from WES and ICES they refused to provide two form and only provided one form and mentioned submit this to BU and they should able to process WES and ICES just on this single form.

Suhasm

Dec 10, 2019
Is there fast track process at BU? I heard they charge 1500 rs per set for fast-track but I dont see that info on BU portal.
also can you share URL where we should pay online fees?