+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from Annamalai University

SASH88

Jun 12, 2019
I'm planning to go with CES instead of WES to avoid secondary verification. Can we get the sealed envelope of transcripts from Annamalai University? I want to post it myself and avoid all the back and forth. Also does CES evaluate Annamalai university education?
Hello.. which assessing authority did you choose any luck with CES? as i am confused between CES and IQAS...Assessment done through WES is hopeless...looking forward to your response...Thanks.

prashbha

Dec 23, 2019
Hey Mate,
i was in the same situation has well... i started calling wes everyday to see on the progress and so i did check with annamalai university study center as well and finally i got a number of department head from a study center and i texted him my issues with the unviersity and the next day university people responded to wes. and after 20 days wes updated my status to completed.. both are culprits - they take their sweet time to respond. you dont believe , i had submitted my transcript to wes in the month of December 2018 and the whole process brought to an completion in the month of june 2019. THE SECOND BIGGEST MILESTONE IN THIS PROCESS.
Hey Bro,

I am in a same situation waiting for re-verification of documents from Annamali University. Could you please share the head number which you contacted to get the re-verification done. WES has already sent a second verification email and post but university keeps telling me they have not received hard copy of documents. Any help here is much appreciated.

vishalparabr

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
Hey Bro,

I am in a same situation waiting for re-verification of documents from Annamali University. Could you please share the head number which you contacted to get the re-verification done. WES has already sent a second verification email and post but university keeps telling me they have not received hard copy of documents. Any help here is much appreciated.
share me your email id or phone number so that i can share it with you.

Jan 7, 2019
Hey Bro,

Hello Here,

I have been working with the aucoecell2016@gmail.com email id and same case as yours. They keep telling me that university didn't receive hard-copies for re-verification. WES sent it second time and then Anna University confirmed they received and asked me to pay the 50$ as re-verification fees. They responded to re-verification request from WES on email. Finally WES has accepted the documents and is probably in final stages of ECA generation.

Best of Luck

prashbha

Dec 23, 2019
Hello Here,

I have been working with the aucoecell2016@gmail.com email id and same case as yours. They keep telling me that university didn't receive hard-copies for re-verification. WES sent it second time and then Anna University confirmed they received and asked me to pay the 50$ as re-verification fees. They responded to re-verification request from WES on email. Finally WES has accepted the documents and is probably in final stages of ECA generation.

Best of Luck
Thanks @saugatamohanty , no luck so far. WES sent second verification notice on 30th December 2019 and I have followed-up with Annamali University(aucoecell2016@gmail.com) twice so far and they still keep telling me the same thing "TILL DATE YOUR DOCUMENT (HARD COPY) NOT RECEIVED FROM WES FOR RE-VERIFICATION". If anyone has any other contacts at Annamali University, please help. Much Thanks!

Jan 7, 2019
Thanks @saugatamohanty , no luck so far. WES sent second verification notice on 30th December 2019 and I have followed-up with Annamali University(aucoecell2016@gmail.com) twice so far and they still keep telling me the same thing "TILL DATE YOUR DOCUMENT (HARD COPY) NOT RECEIVED FROM WES FOR RE-VERIFICATION". If anyone has any other contacts at Annamali University, please help. Much Thanks!
Hello,

It took about 2 to 3 weeks for the WES communication to reach Annamalai. Keep checking in 3/4 days.

Hi, Today I visited bangalore Annamalai University Branch, which is next to Vijaya Main College in RV road, there I have studid MBA in 2010. Applied today for transcripts, and person who sits in that room asked for 4500 for transcripts, he scanned my marks cards by mobile phone and sent to university. not sure this is real process which needs to be followed, he said within 15 to 20 days you will receive transcripts from the university to your given address. but he provided Acknnowledgement. so now I have to wait and see.

is anyone face problems from this process or any suggetions? please provide here.
Hi Srini_7961, the total cost for Annamalai University to send the transcripts to WES is ₹5200, which I've paid in January 2020. I have sent them all my documents via email and post. But the most frustrating thing is university will not respond to our queries properly. The email address they have given in the website is not in use and email are we send will bounce back. WES chased with me that they have not received my PG transcript from AU. So I chased with them several times still no reply. So as a last sort of try, I posted a complaint in the email address auddegrievance@gmail.com and cc'd to auceddecertificates@gmail.com. Then they responded back. I think lodging a complaint is the most best method to receive an apt response. Otherwise they even do not read our email, just sending a standard reply. This is my experience. Hope this helps ☺

Hi Prashbha, if you took degree via distance education from Annamalai University, then please lodge a complaint with them mentioning your enrollment number and original certificate number (this will be the exam registration number I think). Try these email id's auddegrievance@gmail.com and cc the same to auceddecertificates@gmail.com. Hopefully they will respond back with the details, but do not expect a detailed reply, they will only give the information for what we ask just in one line. That aucoecell2016@gmail.com guys will always respond with a standard reply, for example once we send them all the documents via email and post and just informing them we've done this, their reply will be as follows :- (seems funny, what we say, what their reply is..?)

FOR TRANSCRIPTS - PLEASE SEND ALL DOCUMENTS (HARD COPY- ALL MARKSHEET , DEGREE, PROVISIONAL, T.C., FILLED WES FORM) ALONG WITH PAYMENT DETAILS TO

The Controller, Controller of Examination, Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar – 608002 THROUGH POSTAL OR COURIER

Hope this helps
Vishnudas

Hello,

It took about 2 to 3 weeks for the WES communication to reach Annamalai. Keep checking in 3/4 days.
Hi @saugatamohanty that aucoecell2016@gmail guys will not respond properly. Whenever we send them any information whatever it may be, do not expect a correct reply from them. If they respond it will be an answer which has not any relation to our query and a standard template. Please lodge a complaint with them mentioning your enrollment number and original certificate number (this will be the exam registration number I think). Try these email id's auddegrievance@gmail.com and cc the same to auceddecertificates@gmail.com. Hopefully they will respond back with the details, but do not expect a detailed reply, they will only give the information for what we ask just in one line. That aucoecell2016@gmail.com guys will always respond with a standard reply, for example once we send them all the documents via email and post and just informing them we've done this, their reply will be as follows :- (seems funny, what we say, what their reply is..?) You can check the email address at www.audde.ac.in/ Contact section.

FOR TRANSCRIPTS - PLEASE SEND ALL DOCUMENTS (HARD COPY- ALL MARKSHEET , DEGREE, PROVISIONAL, T.C., FILLED WES FORM) ALONG WITH PAYMENT DETAILS TO

The Controller, Controller of Examination, Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar – 608002 THROUGH POSTAL OR COURIER

samkbr69

Aug 3, 2020
Hi @mihussain .

My assessment on PG from annamalai was completed last week.
Hi Divya,
Could you let me know what evalution you received for your PGD and what is your education background, your undergrad? I am planning to to do PGD in Marketing Management from Annamalai and wanted to know what WES will evaluate it to. Thank You advance

Mahimakapoor21

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
Hi @mihussain

Sorry it took long to reply. Let me know if you still need answers .

On a quick note, Annamalai is quick to respond and issue docs to WES. Mine was done under 10 days . Wes will send Doc for re-verification for anything from Annamalai . You can send them your docs through email . I have posted the email ID above in this thread. Just email, they will guide. Annamali is better than by Graduation university in my case for turnaround times.
Hi divya could you plz tell did WES evaluated your degree as masters ??

Mahimakapoor21

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
Hello,

Please tell if anybdy had applied for transcripts from Annamalai university so far. I am starting my process for express entry now and I need to collect this.

Kindly advise whom should I contact for this

Thanks
Hi Shweta could you plz share your result did u get your WES evaluation report and what did it state ??
Thanks in advance

aditya9787

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Kolkata
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Divya,
Could you let me know what evalution you received for your PGD and what is your education background, your undergrad? I am planning to to do PGD in Marketing Management from Annamalai and wanted to know what WES will evaluate it to. Thank You advance
WES evaluates it as 1 year postgraduate diploma. Check my profile for detailed post.