+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from Annamalai University

shynemurali

Jul 29, 2019
Annamalai will respond only to the courier sent by WES. They do not do it via emails anymore. This entire process will take so much time :(
They instruct me to send all the required document and online payment receipt (now 754$ or 5250 INR ) by post and they will do the transcript and send to the concerned authority in my case It's IQAS, I am confused can I trust them?

lonefox

Star Member
Sep 19, 2016
I'm planning to go with CES instead of WES to avoid secondary verification. Can we get the sealed envelope of transcripts from Annamalai University? I want to post it myself and avoid all the back and forth. Also does CES evaluate Annamalai university education?

Divyav123

Jan 1, 2019
Hi Divyav123,
How do you approach Annamalai university ? Do you go directly or by E-Mail? How do you make the payment ?, they are ask me to Pay 75$ for transcripts, and ask me to send all the documents through email, kindly advise me.
Hi @shynemurali ,

For my transcripts , I never went to University. All Done online. Since they required Hardcopies , I emailed as well sent them via courier too. I guess thy have increased their charges. I paid only $50.

Divyav123

Jan 1, 2019
Hi,

The University is not responding for re-verification. They are telling me that for any communication, I should be visiting the University office in Tamil Nadu. Is there any contact number where I can call?

Also, can you please share the link where I can make the payment for re-verification online?

Thanks in advance!
Hi @shrunarula ,

University will send a mail for re-verification payment once they receive the post from WES. WES post might take approx anywhere between 20-25 days. If its 20-25 days up for you, email university- they will confirm . I chased them twice to see if they receive WES post after 20 days with a gap of one week for second email. For second one they replied to pay re-verification and send them confirmation. Re-verification can paid at the same portal where you paid the transcript. Choose re-verification in the list.

mihussain

Jun 18, 2019
@divya123

Yes dear, I would still need the answers to the below if you can since I haven’t started the process yet.

1. How long did the university take once you paid them 50$, to send your marksheets to WES?

2. How long did WES take to verify and assess your certificates?

3. The assessment is sent back to the university or is it something you get online on the WES account?

4. I am an international student of Annamalai university and not in India at the moment. University is asking me to send them copies of my marksheets and degree cert so that they will attest the copies and send to WES. They also asked me to send a requisition letter to them. Do you have a format of this letter, if yes can you share the text of it here or email me at mihussain.it@gmail.com please?

5. I can email them the above documents (since they are asking for copies) or it has to be couriered to them?

Await your valuable reply.

Deepank_mehta

Mar 10, 2019
I'm planning to go with CES instead of WES to avoid secondary verification. Can we get the sealed envelope of transcripts from Annamalai University? I want to post it myself and avoid all the back and forth. Also does CES evaluate Annamalai university education?
Which one did you choose ? WES or CES?

Jan 7, 2019
@divya123

Yes dear, I would still need the answers to the below if you can since I haven’t started the process yet.

1. How long did the university take once you paid them 50$, to send your marksheets to WES?

2. How long did WES take to verify and assess your certificates?

3. The assessment is sent back to the university or is it something you get online on the WES account?

4. I am an international student of Annamalai university and not in India at the moment. University is asking me to send them copies of my marksheets and degree cert so that they will attest the copies and send to WES. They also asked me to send a requisition letter to them. Do you have a format of this letter, if yes can you share the text of it here or email me at mihussain.it@gmail.com please?

5. I can email them the above documents (since they are asking for copies) or it has to be couriered to them?

Await your valuable reply.
@divya123 & @mihussain, do you have any update on the questions?

Sandy135

Sep 18, 2019
Hi @shrunarula ,

University will send a mail for re-verification payment once they receive the post from WES. WES post might take approx anywhere between 20-25 days. If its 20-25 days up for you, email university- they will confirm . I chased them twice to see if they receive WES post after 20 days with a gap of one week for second email. For second one they replied to pay re-verification and send them confirmation. Re-verification can paid at the same portal where you paid the transcript. Choose re-verification in the list.
Hi @Divyav123 and @shrunarula,

Is your re-verification completed? How long university take to complete this and what are the fees for this?

I have sent an email to WES to confirm that if is it okay if university replay to electronic document for re-verification instead waiting for hard copy. This is what I have received.

"Thank you for your e-mail. Your institution is given specific e-mail address if they prefer to reply by e-mail, they can. WES has sent them a specific letter and expected a specific reply."

This means they can replay to email sent by WES. However, they are just waiting for hard copy so they can again seek for charity in the name of fees. The reason for re-verification could be they are not sending documents properly. I am following up with them to confirm receipt of electronic documents, but the just keep replaying bluntly that they have not received hard copy.

Is there any way to bring this people in a order and stop this nonsense? All the ideas are welcome.
I found the email id of chairman: v_murugu@hotmail.com and will be sending email soon. I would urge everyone to send him an email for the issues we are encountering so that it could be helpful for other people.

PARVINDERKAUR

Nov 5, 2019
Hello,
I have sent MCOM transcripts from Annamalai University to WES, then WES asked for re verification, I have paid fees Rs 7000 and done the verification on October, 2018 and now WES wants verification again. Annamalai university is saying they haven't received any email from them. and WES is saying that they have already sent it. Anna mailai university people are not understanding anything on email/phone. Please help what to do, it over 1.5 hears my request is on hold. Please help.

Nov 20, 2019
Hi,
I'm completed MBA( Distance Education) from Annamalai University.Can you send me the process of getting transcripts from "Annamalai University" for distance education??. Should I go directly to the university or any University representative centre??. As per the WES, they are saying I have to attach the copy of Graduation certificate too. My graduation certificate from Calicut University. So how i enclose My graduation certificate along with MBA transcript for ECA process.

vishalparabr

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
Hi,
I'm completed MBA( Distance Education) from Annamalai University.Can you send me the process of getting transcripts from "Annamalai University" for distance education??. Should I go directly to the university or any University representative centre??. As per the WES, they are saying I have to attach the copy of Graduation certificate too. My graduation certificate from Calicut University. So how i enclose My graduation certificate along with MBA transcript for ECA process.[/QUO

First option: Go to the annamalai university center which is in your area and check with them .
Second option: as per the recent update their is annamalai university email id (you will find in university website) responding to your queries and they would be providing you a link to make a online payment you need to make this payment and keep a screen shot of it and check with the university after 7 working days they would provide you a update and they will send the transcripts directly to your university. but this will take ages as they are very lazy.

Third option : Go to the university and apply for transcript and they will provide you on the spot and that is how i got my transcript with in 2 hours...:)

Reactions: naveenkombiyil

vishalparabr

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
Hello,
I have sent MCOM transcripts from Annamalai University to WES, then WES asked for re verification, I have paid fees Rs 7000 and done the verification on October, 2018 and now WES wants verification again. Annamalai university is saying they haven't received any email from them. and WES is saying that they have already sent it. Anna mailai university people are not understanding anything on email/phone. Please help what to do, it over 1.5 hears my request is on hold. Please help.
Hey Mate,
i was in the same situation has well... i started calling wes everyday to see on the progress and so i did check with annamalai university study center as well and finally i got a number of department head from a study center and i texted him my issues with the unviersity and the next day university people responded to wes. and after 20 days wes updated my status to completed.. both are culprits - they take their sweet time to respond. you dont believe , i had submitted my transcript to wes in the month of December 2018 and the whole process brought to an completion in the month of june 2019. THE SECOND BIGGEST MILESTONE IN THIS PROCESS.

bipinmthomas

Nov 29, 2019
Hello,
Hi, Did u got your WES done? I also wants to do WES evaluation for my MCOM done through distance education. I have enquired with some private agencies who do this kind of Job, for which they will be charging approx 16K plus TC is also required, which I dont have. It would be of great help, if you cold tell me how u have done this. Thank you

bipinmthomas

Nov 29, 2019
Hi,
I'm completed MBA( Distance Education) from Annamalai University.Can you send me the process of getting transcripts from "Annamalai University" for distance education??. Should I go directly to the university or any University representative centre??. As per the WES, they are saying I have to attach the copy of Graduation certificate too. My graduation certificate from Calicut University. So how i enclose My graduation certificate along with MBA transcript for ECA process.
Hi Naveen,

Have u completed your WES evaluation. I also needs to do this for my M.Com done through distance education. Please explain me how to do this. Thanks in advance for your precious help