+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from Annamalai University

alurpavan

Mar 31, 2019
WES sends an email as well as paper mail too. In my case, the university confirmed that they received re-verification request from WES
Do we need to pay again to University for re-verification? I have made the payment of $50 as advised by University. Let me know. Thanks.

mkvardhan

May 21, 2019
Hi, All anyone in this forum who transcripts was sent directly by Annamalai to WES. University had a quick turnaround time this time. In 15 days they issued my transcripts. They have given me reference number. and it says Airmail tracking. How long does it take to reach WES. Any Idea.
Hello, could you please provide more details on the process. Will the university sends the transcripts directly to WES which is the current requirement of WES? If yes is the fee of 50 dollars include the courier charges or do we need to pay additional amount for that as well.
Thank you for your response in advance.

Divyav123

Jan 1, 2019
Hello, could you please provide more details on the process. Will the university sends the transcripts directly to WES which is the current requirement of WES? If yes is the fee of 50 dollars include the courier charges or do we need to pay additional amount for that as well.
Thank you for your response in advance.

Hi,

For transcripts I paid only 3500 Rs including courier. For re-veriification USD 50 as per current change rate .
Contact university on aucoecell2016@gmail.com and they will guide.

mihussain

Jun 18, 2019
Hi @mihussain .

My assessment on PG from annamalai was completed last week.
@divya123

Thank you so much for your prompt reply. May I know a few more answers from you please?

1. How long did the university take once you paid them 50$, to send your marksheets to WES?

2. How long did WES take to verify and assess your certificates?

3. The assessment is sent back to the university or is it something you get online on the WES account?

4. I am an international student of Annamalai university and not in India at the moment. University is asking me to send them copies of my marksheets and degree cert so that they will attest the copies and send to WES. They also asked me to send a requisition letter to them. Do you have a format of this letter, if yes can you share the text of it here or email me at mihussain.it@gmail.com please?

5. I can email them the above documents (since they are asking for copies) or it has to be couriered to them?

Await your valuable reply.

fatbat

Jul 2, 2019
I had applied for WES for my Wife and she completed her education from Annamalai University. I got the transcripts and paid 3500rs. Sent them via DHL as i was an applicant before 01st December 2018.

To my horror surprise, WES put the application on hold on 4th Feb 2019, stating they need re-verification from the university. paid the fee online and now awaiting for the good news from WES.

:)
hello.. any luck yet?

Divyav123

Jan 1, 2019
@divya123

Thank you so much for your prompt reply. May I know a few more answers from you please?

1. How long did the university take once you paid them 50$, to send your marksheets to WES?

2. How long did WES take to verify and assess your certificates?

3. The assessment is sent back to the university or is it something you get online on the WES account?

4. I am an international student of Annamalai university and not in India at the moment. University is asking me to send them copies of my marksheets and degree cert so that they will attest the copies and send to WES. They also asked me to send a requisition letter to them. Do you have a format of this letter, if yes can you share the text of it here or email me at mihussain.it@gmail.com please?

5. I can email them the above documents (since they are asking for copies) or it has to be couriered to them?

Await your valuable reply.

Hi @mihussain

Sorry it took long to reply. Let me know if you still need answers .

On a quick note, Annamalai is quick to respond and issue docs to WES. Mine was done under 10 days . Wes will send Doc for re-verification for anything from Annamalai . You can send them your docs through email . I have posted the email ID above in this thread. Just email, they will guide. Annamali is better than by Graduation university in my case for turnaround times.

Reactions: mihussain

shrunarula

Jul 30, 2019
Hi,

For transcripts I paid only 3500 Rs including courier. For re-veriification USD 50 as per current change rate .
Contact university on aucoecell2016@gmail.com and they will guide.
Hi,

The University is not responding for re-verification. They are telling me that for any communication, I should be visiting the University office in Tamil Nadu. Is there any contact number where I can call?

Also, can you please share the link where I can make the payment for re-verification online?

Thanks in advance!

Jebin Joseph

Aug 3, 2019
Hi,
I'm planning to do a 1 year distance diploma course from Annamalai university. WES will consider it or not?

This is in order to boost my CRS score.. Please suggest. Thanks in advance.

shynemurali

Jul 29, 2019
Hi @mihussain

Sorry it took long to reply. Let me know if you still need answers .

On a quick note, Annamalai is quick to respond and issue docs to WES. Mine was done under 10 days . Wes will send Doc for re-verification for anything from Annamalai . You can send them your docs through email . I have posted the email ID above in this thread. Just email, they will guide. Annamali is better than by Graduation university in my case for turnaround times.

Hi Divyav123,
How do you approach Annamalai university ? Do you go directly or by E-Mail? How do you make the payment ?, they are ask me to Pay 75$ for transcripts, and ask me to send all the documents through email, kindly advise me.

shrunarula

Jul 30, 2019
Annamalai will respond only to the courier sent by WES. They do not do it via emails anymore. This entire process will take so much time :(