+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from Annamalai University

Mahimakapoor21

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
Yes my annamalai MA degree evaluation is also on hold. University says they have not recieved any verification request from wes. How are you contacting annamalai?
Hi could you plz share the details about what was your evaluation from WES for your masters ?? Did they give you equilency to masters ??

Mahimakapoor21

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
Not sure about IQAS. CES gives masters for sure. Additionally CES accepts provisional certificate if you dont have the degree/diploma yet and you can post the transcripts yourself.
Thanks again for your response. If you could further guide, should I only send my masters degree for evaluation or do i need to send my graduation aswell ? And sorry to ask you again but are u sure CES (comparative Education services)gives masters evaluation as I've done MA in political science from Annamalai University.
Thanks for your time and help. Much appreciated

aditya9787

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Kolkata
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thanks again for your response. If you could further guide, should I only send my masters degree for evaluation or do i need to send my graduation aswell ? And sorry to ask you again but are u sure CES (comparative Education services)gives masters evaluation as I've done MA in political science from Annamalai University.
Thanks for your time and help. Much appreciated
You only need to send your masters transcripts. I know a couple of people who got Masters equivalency from CES for distance MBA from Annamalai so MA should be the same.

Reactions: Mahimakapoor21

Anish_9310

Aug 15, 2020
Hi All,
I've completed full time 2 Year MBA from Annamalai University from Bangalore in 2011. I want to now get the transcript from the university. How should i go about this in the current situation (COVID, University clos/open etc.?)
Should i be present in person at the university or can i do it through my college in Bangalore?

Mahimakapoor21

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
Hi All,
I've completed full time 2 Year MBA from Annamalai University from Bangalore in 2011. I want to now get the transcript from the university. How should i go about this in the current situation (COVID, University clos/open etc.?)
Should i be present in person at the university or can i do it through my college in Bangalore?
Hi Anish so was it regular or distance
Coz i did distance Masters and for the transcripts, on their website they have a column where you pay the fee around 75 dollars take a screenshot of the receipt and mail that to them aucoecell2016@gmail.com at this along with this you will have to send a photo copy of your degrees and marksheets to them by post or courier also in the mail write them your details too what you want and where do they need to send the transcripts to along with CES number etc
This is what i did for my distance masters transcripts.
Hope this helps

Reactions: Anish_9310

Anish_9310

Aug 15, 2020
Hi Anish so was it regular or distance
Coz i did distance Masters and for the transcripts, on their website they have a column where you pay the fee around 75 dollars take a screenshot of the receipt and mail that to them aucoecell2016@gmail.com at this along with this you will have to send a photo copy of your degrees and marksheets to them by post or courier also in the mail write them your details too what you want and where do they need to send the transcripts to along with CES number etc
This is what i did for my distance masters transcripts.
Hope this helps
It was a regular a MBA . Wont the University require me to be there in person or someone i authorize when getting the transcript?

Mahimakapoor21

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
It was a regular a MBA . Wont the University require me to be there in person or someone i authorize when getting the transcript?
I don't have much knowledge about regular then but try and mail them for the same and find out. Also don't they have anything written on their website regarding the transcripts?

Anish_9310

Aug 15, 2020
Hey Mate,
i was in the same situation has well... i started calling wes everyday to see on the progress and so i did check with annamalai university study center as well and finally i got a number of department head from a study center and i texted him my issues with the unviersity and the next day university people responded to wes. and after 20 days wes updated my status to completed.. both are culprits - they take their sweet time to respond. you dont believe , i had submitted my transcript to wes in the month of December 2018 and the whole process brought to an completion in the month of june 2019. THE SECOND BIGGEST MILESTONE IN THIS PROCESS.
can you share the contact please?

Anish_9310

Aug 15, 2020
This is the Response i got from Annamalai University. The -part i din't understand is that along with their attestation they will issue a Whomsoever it may concern" letter- is this letter the transcript?

As per the University procedure, for Transcript request, we attest photocopies of the mark sheets and degree certificate, sent by you. Along with the attested copies, we issue a "Whomsoever it may concern" letter, which furnish information like programme of study, duration of study, class obtained and Medium of instruction, etc. and the University shall send the Transcript in an attested and sealed envelope to the address mentioned in your request letter.

Please send a requisition letter along with photocopies of your certificates and a demand draft of 75 US dollars Per Programme Per Copy (shall be taken in current value of Indian Rs. equals to 75 US $) in favour of "The Controller of Examinations, Annamalai University", payable at Chennai (or) you can pay Rs. 5,200/- (per Transcript / Degree) online via our web address http://coe.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/bank/transcript.php. Also mention the complete postal address, where it has to be delivered. Send your request to "The Controller of Examinations, Annamalai University, Annamalainagar – 608 002. Chidambaram Taluk. Tamil Nadu State. India.

Also, email a soft copy of all certificates & payment receipt towards TRANSCRIPT to the Controller of Examinations : aucoecell2016@gmail.com and or contact : 04144-238282 / 238796 / 238263 / 238266 / 238608 / 238248 (Extn. No. 230 / 174 / 578) on any working days from Monday - Friday between 10.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. (except 1 p.m. to 2.30 p.m.). and may request the Controller of Examinations to confirm the time taken to send back the Transcript.

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
can any 1 help
i have done advance diploma in interior design from Inifd, from Annamalai University, how i can evaluate from wes
and this diploma will come under which head on wes website, any help from any one ,its urgent