+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from Annamalai University

shweta0009

Mar 21, 2018
Hello,

Please tell if anybdy had applied for transcripts from Annamalai university so far. I am starting my process for express entry now and I need to collect this.

Kindly advise whom should I contact for this

Thanks

Reactions: fathima0606

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Hello,

Please tell if anybdy had applied for transcripts from Annamalai university so far. I am starting my process for express entry now and I need to collect this.

Thanks

On this thread there has been some discussion on Annamalai University and I can see that a member has also explained the process and whom to contact. Check it out https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/distance-education-evaluation.394128/#post-4915429

Hope this helps. Goodluck!

Reactions: SindhujaG

Mayank Grover

Jun 14, 2018
Hello,
Yes we can arrange for your transcripts on behalf of University @6500 only. You may call on the mobile number 9958883755.

Also note that this is not some fraud of trying to make some money as we know the value of transcripts.

Thanks

Mags4ever

Jul 14, 2018
Hi Shweta, i too need the transcript from Annamalai university. Did u manage to get it? I tried calling on their phone , but no one answering.

protimaguha

Aug 4, 2018
Hi guys,

I have completed my MBA from Annamalai University. I wish to get a transcript from them. They never take the call nor answer emails. But, after frequently trying, the COE ( CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATION) told me that,they charge $50 or Rs 3500 for a single transcript. I checked the transcript rate in almost all the universities. Even the central universities charge quite low. I inquired at renowned universities that are close to this university and also have much better standard of education such as Anna university, MKU ( ,Madurai Kamraj University), VIT ( Vellore Institute of Technology). All of them charges between Rs 250 - 500. But Annamalai charges 6- 7 times of it.

The story doesn't ends here.. The COE of Annamalai university also told me that, they have 2 different rates for transcripts in India as well as out of India. For Indian transcript they are charging Only Rs 50 but for other foreign countries it is Rs 3500 flat. I never came across such a disparity of rate in other universities. And when I asked why is it so.., the authority replied that.. it is UGC norm. Can anybody tell me whether it is actually UGC norm? I doubt. They are simply doing business in the name of UGC.

I am not from a very rich background but to build up my career I am trying immigration to Canada. I am sure, many of my friends participating in this forum also have finnancial hurdles. Getting transcript is not all. There after, we have to get it evaluate from WES for $200.there are postage charges to and from WES fir receiving ECA report. Now, tell me how much we can afford ? The charges in each steps of immigration process is genuine and authentic. Even the WES fee is authentic. But, what about the unauthorized and base less charge of such a high transcript fee at Annamalai university?

Friends, kindly help me and yourself if you all need transcript from Annamalai university by protesting this MALPRACTICE. If anyone have any suggestion for me kindly donot hesitate

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi guys,

I have completed my MBA from Annamalai University. I wish to get a transcript from them. They never take the call nor answer emails. But, after frequently trying, the COE ( CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATION) told me that,they charge $50 or Rs 3500 for a single transcript. I checked the transcript rate in almost all the universities. Even the central universities charge quite low. I inquired at renowned universities that are close to this university and also have much better standard of education such as Anna university, MKU ( ,Madurai Kamraj University), VIT ( Vellore Institute of Technology). All of them charges between Rs 250 - 500. But Annamalai charges 6- 7 times of it.

The story doesn't ends here.. The COE of Annamalai university also told me that, they have 2 different rates for transcripts in India as well as out of India. For Indian transcript they are charging Only Rs 50 but for other foreign countries it is Rs 3500 flat. I never came across such a disparity of rate in other universities. And when I asked why is it so.., the authority replied that.. it is UGC norm. Can anybody tell me whether it is actually UGC norm? I doubt. They are simply doing business in the name of UGC.

I am not from a very rich background but to build up my career I am trying immigration to Canada. I am sure, many of my friends participating in this forum also have finnancial hurdles. Getting transcript is not all. There after, we have to get it evaluate from WES for $200.there are postage charges to and from WES fir receiving ECA report. Now, tell me how much we can afford ? The charges in each steps of immigration process is genuine and authentic. Even the WES fee is authentic. But, what about the unauthorized and base less charge of such a high transcript fee at Annamalai university?

Friends, kindly help me and yourself if you all need transcript from Annamalai university by protesting this MALPRACTICE. If anyone have any suggestion for me kindly donot hesitate
do they directly courier your sealed transcript to the ECA agency?

Mags4ever

Jul 14, 2018
For me university said they will send it directly, they wont give by hand...they call it the genuineness certificate, they r not familiar with the term transcript certificate... will they give any confirmation after posting it? Like after paying all this money they should not keep it in their drawers and forget abt it right....

Jambunatha

Aug 18, 2018
For me university said they will send it directly, they wont give by hand...they call it the genuineness certificate, they r not familiar with the term transcript certificate... will they give any confirmation after posting it? Like after paying all this money they should not keep it in their drawers and forget abt it right....
Hi,

Usually genuineness certificate is different and officials transcripts is different. So, ask to the university officials once again because for Immigratiobn purpose you need must official transcripts only and as per our experience, they will give the transcripts by hand also.

If you are facing problem to get the proper documents from university, you can get service from www.trendstranscripts.com because they are experts to get this type of documents from the university.

Tanu1987

Sep 23, 2018
Hi,
I have also done my MBA from Annamalai university. But i dont have convocation certificate yet. I have 1 certificate, in which they mentioned Provisional. Kindly guide me in following steps:
1. How do i get my final certificate for Immigration?
2. Whom should i contact ?
3. In case of not getting final certificate? Am i able to send my Provisinal certificate for WES?
4. Will it be Valid?

This is urgent.
Hoping for positive & informative reply.
Thanks in advance

swethab

Aug 24, 2018
Hi,
I have also done my MBA from Annamalai university. But i dont have convocation certificate yet. I have 1 certificate, in which they mentioned Provisional. Kindly guide me in following steps:
1. How do i get my final certificate for Immigration?
2. Whom should i contact ?
3. In case of not getting final certificate? Am i able to send my Provisinal certificate for WES?
4. Will it be Valid?

This is urgent.
Hoping for positive & informative reply.
Thanks in advance
Hi,

You can use a provisional certificate for WES, they will accept for further process. But collect the final certificate soon for future use. I don't know the exact process of degree certificate collection from university, you can approach educational above-mentioned service provider trendstranscripts to get the degree certificate.

Tanu1987

Sep 23, 2018
Thanks for Reply. But for future there may be problem when u enter in country. Is it right. That time you need all the documents

Shaily9

Jun 18, 2018
I had sent my documents to Annamalai univUniverin mid July n around 15 August I was told that I shall receive the transcripts in another 10 days... It's been 3 months now.. I have not received it yet. I try to call on the given land line numbers but they are mostly busy. Even if I am able to speak to someone they take my details and assure that they shall get back which they never do. I don't know what to do next.

Lekshmi88

Oct 7, 2018
Hi..I managed to get transcript from University and submitted to Wes.I got a status update from Wes as they have emailed the University and the University should reply back to Wes. It's been 3 weeks now and the University didn't replied. Has anyone faced this situation from Annamalai University? If so..what to do next?